Havenites Dabang

@Nohamahmoud2002 come come watch Lies of Lies with me . I recommend to  @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea and they love it too . It’s very well done makjang ! I’m selling this drama everywhere . It’s only like 16 eps 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

11 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@im0202 You're referring to Enola Holmes, right? Let us know what you think, k!

I've just finished watching this! Liked it more than I'd expected. Hopefully there will be a sequel! If only it were a series but I can't see Henry Cavill signing up for another one since The Witcher is still ongoing...

27 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 come come watch Lies of Lies with me . I recommend to  @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea and they love it too . It’s very well done makjang ! I’m selling this drama everywhere . It’s only like 16 eps 

I've seen the first ep! Gonna continue to ep 2 soon then I'll decide if I want to continue. It's very makjang indeed but it's been awhile since I've watched one hehe :brb:

Edited by im0202
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 Hiiiiii....!!! 

Yes yes come watch with us. I believe you will like it. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 Hiiiiii....!!! 

Yes yes come watch with us. I believe you will like it. 

56 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 come come watch Lies of Lies with me . 

I really wanted to watch "why do you like Brahms" instead, because I love Classical music, but it is already about to end. Actually I currently watch drama on KBSWORLD on TV, because it is easier than watching on laptop :)

It broadcasts A man in a veil, Brilliant Heritage, Samgwang Villa, Love in the Moonlight.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I really wanted to watch "why do you like Brahms" instead, because I love Classical music, but it is already about to end. Actually I currently watch drama on KBSWORLD on TV, because it is easier than watching on laptop :)

Brahms is good too. We’re watching it too. Only halfway through, I am sure you have enough time to catch up 😉

• Like 7

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, MMM8P said:

yeah im helping get ready for my grandpa's 80th birthday today :D

Happy Birthday to your grandfather! Hope he has a fantastic day and many more to come!

3 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

@bluepebbles I have an unhealthy obsession of oppa picture with him in dyed hair. Look at my post, my profile, my signature :MewGiggle: tie me to the trees if you find me drooling syrup :eeeee:

Just as an FYI, a pic of your oppa in his anime hair days was considered, but his jawline is to die for the one we ultimately went with. Don't you agree?

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1