Havenites Dabang

@Ameera wooottt...miss you gal. Let's watch your husband's cheating drama together. The teasers look super fun. How have you been ? Are you guys still on lockdown?

@SilverMoonTea NGM does look pretty bad ass but I hope that young idol actress Seolhyun or something is not the main FL. I like Lee Chung Ah  a lot more

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 minutes ago, Ameera said:

Hi @SilverMoonTea :couplehug: miss you too 

Ameera I think do do sol become a flop.. what do u think? Haha... i was quite liking it at first. Do you watch any other drama? 

@mademoiselle ya OSN her father and ex bf father dominate the screen. But what tick me off, they just only date after affair. Can't they a bit discreet about it and don't rub it of in ex bf's face. I think its a bit no manner.. haha... Indeed ex bf do have his fallacy too.. but I sort of pity him. 

Pretty Noona like it until after ep 8 or so.. then they become very cheesy. Those hold hand under the table... idk lol 🤔🤨 rather than romantic I felt annoyed by it 🤣 or maybe I'm just jelly.

I haven't finished ep 11 APOYM, my sis didnt like it. So she hijacked television last night haha.. 

@abs-oluteM oh yeah was abt to say it. The FL in Awaken I not too sure either. But this one crime genre right? Maybe will try... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea @Ameera ya gals , I love Eric mun spies drama . Especially Yoo In Na . She got good skills as a spy herself except for detecting her husband(s) real identities . Which woman in the world marries twice & gets duped both times :laugh:.   Plus it’s fun . And not hard to figure the story. @ktcjdrama open a thread.  Join us there 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Uh-oh. I haven't watched this week's Do Sol La. I heard there was noble idiocy or something... just when I gave my praise last week to the writer so what you said doesn't sound good. Ha-ha.

Hahaha! The drama is still good, just another K-Drama trope that we could have done without. =(

18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu ddsls, alrd drag myself finish up to 12. Maybe will watch if no other interesting drama came up. I only watch MTF and ddsls actually.

I'm still two episodes behind on MTF. I'm going to wait until next week to watch it because ironically enough it ended on the same note as DDSSLLS too. :pandadisgusted:

• Like 8
2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

To anyone who watched it, is the drama Sky Castle good?

To me the drama was great.  Back then before the drama's premier, I was intrigued with the trailer and the synopsis of the story. When the drama was airing its first episode, I actually forgot and only after it airs 2 episode I watched it. The ending and cliffhanger for ep 1 was the one that bought my interest to watch the drama. 

I only knew the Korean education and culture from dramas and articles and I think the drama covers the story well. Feels so realistic. I get shocked and surprised for every new episodes. There might be several drama tricks or plot that are quite familiar and repetitive but it's fun. I would recommend it. :SquirtleSquadCool:

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Very good. I highly recommend it. 

9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

The ending and cliffhanger for ep 1 was the one that bought my interest to watch the drama. 

Same for me. I started very late and binged 14 episodes almost straight away, stopping only to eat. 

@Ameera 😘 come watch spies drama with us...

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! The drama is still good, just another K-Drama trope that we could have done without. =(

I saw it last night. Ep13 was still OK; it was ep14 that's... well, you already know. I'm obviously hoping there is some twist there that'd redeem Jun. LOL. However, like I told @SilverMoonTea before, Rara has lost her quirks and the show had become "normal".

Did that new girl drugged Jun with her coffee, or he fell asleep because he was too tired? Obviously that "health check" scene is suggestive, but I don't expect this writer to pull this card out for a rom-com that's suppose to end happily. Not sure if you had seen Shopping King Louie because SIG did pull an "amnesia" trick on NJH.

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It's entertaining. I wasn't going to watch it at first but everybody was raving about it (much like The World of the Married) so I checked it out. It's the kind of drama that makes you want to keep continuing. Think Koreans really relate the education bit to their own education system and the show itself is melodramatic enough for the Koreans' taste. The acting from the adult actors/actresses were really good too.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I reply you here @bairama :smile: cuz I think I can be a bit OT if i write there. 

Well. I always love PHR's works from dream high to SU. She always brings the great aspect of writing into her characters. But as i told you I don't like triangle trope so when it is used as the central point in the story it kinda make me annoyed. For some episodes it feels okay seeing those characters acting silly and funny. But when it dragged pretty long, it annoys me. Lol. 

And I am starting to watch CYLS after it was put on hold for quite long. I think I will continue SU once I am done with CYLS. It's fun to watch Jerry Yan here. Brings me the old memories of legendary F4. He's still pretty handsome even he's aging now. 

• Like 1