Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So no one watching Start-Up's replacement drama , Mr Queen? 

Not my type of drama  though the teasers were quite funny

From the trailer and highlight preview, I really want to watch it because it sounds so comedy to me. But I'm hesitate a little because it's sageuk and I don't really watch sageuk. My last sageuk drama was The Moon that Embraces the Sun (so long). I like both leads. So maybe I'll try to see first few episodes whether this drama will break my sageuk draught or not...

@mademoiselle @Jane FF button it is. I'll use the button well...

@SilverMoonTea The short hair lady in Goddess of Revenge's poster also play in Hush drama. Other than Yoon A, there is this pretty lady too, the one who plays in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Her name is Kyung Soo Jin if I'm not wrong. Episode 1 looks quite good to me and I will continue to ep 2. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

From the trailer and highlight preview, I really want to watch it because it sounds so comedy to me. But I'm hesitate a little because it's sageuk and I don't really watch sageuk. My last sageuk drama was The Moon that Embraces the Sun (so long). I like both leads. So maybe I'll try to see first few episodes whether this drama will break my sageuk draught or not...

Me too. While I am okay with historical c dramas ( and even that  is rare) ...I don't really enjoy sageuk. The only one I finished was 100 Days Husband , and that is mainly because of Kim Seon Ho and Kim Jae Young :laugh:

38 minutes ago, Jane said:

I just edited my signature and I realised the two shows I have yet to complete - More Than Friends and Traveler 2 both have Ong Seong Wu in it. I swear I like him a lot but I am not sure how this happened! :psweatduck:

I am still waiting for you to finish MTF. I wanna know what you thought of it .

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

KFC gravy and mashed potato for the win! Love their chicken wrap too!

Ah...That’s nice..for dinner I ate......I ate.....Ah......Oh no...I forgot:cry:...:cry:...............Ah!

284-Kway-Chap-copy.png

That’s a lot of pig intestines! I love it! (Not my actual plate of kway chap)

:wow:

Hello guys! Been ages since I drop by here....

Imma just say...

Namgoong Min is just...emmm...Chef’s kiss. :MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Tasty 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

13 hours ago, TRaNz said:

@Tofu

Not gonna lie, for the last 15 years it was like a dream goal to be sponsored by them... OR even just have a loyalty discount card since i visit sooooo often hahahahaha

Hahaha! Between that and KFC, I hope you get your wish one day. :laugh:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am still waiting for you to finish MTF. I wanna know what you thought of it .

I am waiting for @Jane to finish for her input so I can decide if I should finish too. Haha!!

@Jane - Soju and Mouse are actually working on upgrading are old light/dark themes. This one is just what we're using until they finish. Hopefully it'll be done over the weekend. =)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
11 hours ago, LaLa said:

I had this for dinner 2 days ago LOL. 

Food that makes people happy!! :smile:

11 hours ago, Jane said:

I already pitched the idea to him and he agreed! Whoohoo!

Success!!! :heart:

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The hubs will pass by when he returns from his shift in the morning 😋 

KFC gravy and mashed potato for the win! Love their chicken wrap too!

Yay! Hashbrowns feast!

Success!!!:heart:

Will ya look at that...I have convinced 2 people to treat themselves this weekend to an exciting delicious breakfast.

operation big success....happinessss and yummy nommmms hehehe :love:

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! Between that and KFC, I hope you get your wish one day. :laugh:

I pray for it every night....hahahahahaha

Its Sunday now and soooooo here I am figuring out how lazy I want to be......hmmmm.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@bairama Ravi loves his ramyeon very much~~ he's really an adorable maknae :duckhearts: I enjoy s4 so far .. different dynamic than s3 (which I also like very much). Who is your fav member so far out of the 6? I think for me..if I have to choose one.. I'd probably choose Ravi. 

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@bairama - The running joke with Ravi and the ramen is that he used to make comments about how it's not healthy for you. With the show, you can't really afford to be picky with your food because you never know when you're going to eat again. So now every time Ravi eats ramen, there's always some sort of shot of him inhaling it. I love watching it so much because I just think back to that episode when he made that comment. :laugh:

@SnowBlob - Kim Seon Ho is probably my favorite. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Tasty 1
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I am waiting for @Jane to finish for her input so I can decide if I should finish too. Haha!!

@Jane - Soju and Mouse are actually working on upgrading are old light/dark themes. This one is just what we're using until they finish. Hopefully it'll be done over the weekend. =)

OMG people are waiting for me. I am simultaneously honoured and pressured at the same time! Hahaha but as you are probably figuring out, I knuckle under peer pressure. Lol! Yay, can't wait for them to be done! They are working so hard! Fighting Soju and Mouse!

@SilverMoonTea sells dramas while @TRaNz sells fastfood. Hahahah! You will be happy to know I just finished my Sausage McWrap! *Burps.

1 hour ago, bairama said:

aaaaa @Tofu @SnowBlob I love them #1N2D S4 (who is watching too?)

Me me! I am on Ep 10 right now, pacing myself out so that I don't catch up to the live airing episodes. However I do watch the KBS youtube clips when I need a quick laugh. I really like this cast, they are very balanced and equitable. You don't really have a super famous member that has to hard carry the show. Well you have Jongmin but he's such a lovable idiot that he just doesn't have this senior vibe to him. I am laughing to myself just thinking when he was playing with the sand and wasn't listening to the PD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Tofu kim seon ho :wow: although i like him... But Ravi was more naive and funny at times in 1n2d..while Seon Ho was sometimes naughty (a bit like Kim Jun Ho LOL). My least fav is probably DinDin :PsyWhat: 

@Jane oh u r watching too...jia you jia you. 

Havent watched the latest ep 53..but it's so funny how recently it has been highlighted how the members had difficulities in understanding game rules resulting the PD to have to explain so many times and answer questions :lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

18 minutes ago, mirmz said:

heyyyyy janeyyyyy @Jane! <3333

Hi hi Mirmzy, how's your Saturday?

18 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@Jane oh u r watching too...jia you jia you. 

Havent watched the latest ep 53..but it's so funny how recently it has been highlighted how the members had difficulities in understanding game rules resulting the PD to have to explain so many times and answer questions

Yes! Bang PD truly has the patience of a saint!

I put some of the clips of them not understanding the rules under the cut for you to re-watch!

Spoiler

Edited by Jane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SnowBlob me is having the same fave too! Raviii!!! It's between him and Seeyon for me (yes, the bear!) Seeyon is so adorable he really fast at sensing the atmosphere and do something about it. 

And that naughty Seonho.. Remember the episodes of guessing game when summer started.. He processed it wrong and the act turns to thirsty move ROFL:laugh::KittyGun::KittyBan:

Seonho is soooo polite too at the normal times and thats so uWu!!

Yaaa @Tofu the show is like Ravi's meals turning point, or cheat day for him LOL 

@Jane I have the same plan with you but I'm struggling to hold up and ended up watching it daily now I already on eps 30 something waaaaaa:heiboi: not regretting though, at least until now:laugh:  when I reached the same eps as air time I'm.. :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

hang on...were you two @bairama and @Jane watching 1n2d because of KSH? :PsyWhat: Ohhh... I really like Se Yeon too ... I know it can get pretty repetitive showing him eating stuff..but for some reasons.. I haven't gotten bored of watching him eating :lol: And I'm just amazed at how much a spoonful he can fit into his mouth in one go :shocked2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, bairama said:

@Jane I have the same plan with you but I'm struggling to hold up and ended up watching it daily now I already on eps 30 something waaaaaa not regretting though, at least until now  when I reached the same eps as air time I'm.. 

Haha! Then find another show when you get there :laugh:

28 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

hang on...were you two @bairama and @Jane watching 1n2d because of KSH?

Haha yes! But I watched 1n2d during Lee Seunggi's time too. So it's coming back to watch it again?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don't really enjoy sageuk. The only one I finished was 100 Days Husband , and that is mainly because of Kim Seon Ho and Kim Jae Young :laugh:

I watched ep 1 raw last night (when I supposed to watch start up ep 14) and spent half the episode laughing. Shin Hye Sun really did a fantastic job portraying as a man in woman's body. While I don't really understand the sageuk terms and words and even the political plots, I still find it alright so far. I will continue to watch to ep 2. I'll just think it as a chaebol family drama but in hanbok and palace settings. If they put comedy more than the political plots, I might board the ship immediately but I'm still cautious. 

I find Kim Jung Hyun's way of speaking in Joseon way is funny and doesn't sound like a sageuk tone. I'd recommend you to give it a try for ep 1. 

1 hour ago, Jane said:

I will try and check out the first episode this week.

If you do check it out, don't forget to give out a shout and share your opinion to @SilverMoonTea so that she won't feel lonely :) I feel bad that she's trying to sell out j-drama to me but I haven't bought any :psweatduck:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: