Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Then what did you have for dinner?

Some Salad.....oooooooooooo....accompanied by beef kebabs and quails. LoL...culture change haha. :GrowDerp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha I half expected you would say KFC. I've been craving Thai Milk Tea recently but have been good not having any.

HAHAHAHA, yeah KFC should have been the correct answer...but end of year..mixing it up a little....LOL

OMG Thai Milk Tea...i have the DIY kit for that here. hahaha, just some Thai Tea Powder, creamer powder and fructose. mix all up and shake shake...doneeeeeeee.....hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Won't it be too scary for the kiddos? My nephew is super chicken. Can't even handle Disney villains like Scar or Jafar. *Shake my head* - he'll probably be like that little boy peeing in his pants in Sweet Home. Sighhh.

My brothers used to hide under the sofa. They also hid from Cruella deVille of 101 Dalmatians. My kid either goes if the scene is scary for her, or she sits on our lap to continue watching.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

51 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

My brothers used to hide under the sofa. They also hid from Cruella deVille of 101 Dalmatians. My kid either goes if the scene is scary for her, or she sits on our lap to continue watching.

That's what my nephew did. The whole family went to watch Avengers. He got scared & glue himself to his Dad 🤣 (so I was told). I went to watch a movie with them once (can't remember the movie) & he hid behind the chair in the cinema when he's scared.

45 minutes ago, Jane said:

Is it really?!

I actually don't know. Never had it during this time of the year & don't know how to cook them myself.

• Like 10

@TRaNz: Not yet. It was night time for me when I posted that. Haha! I don't know if I want to go out in the snow. Is it or is it not worth it? :pandathink:

@NiteWalker and @Alice Wonderland: Haha! The pressure...LOL!

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Woah @Tofuthe Lee Jin Hyuk obsession really bad, I read this twitter thread and wah... 

OMG! Hahaha! I am speechless. Absolutely no words for this. :laugh:

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

......Namgoong Min doesn’t seem to be the villain.....awww....:idk: #awaken. 

(Ps. This post was written a week ago and I decided not to post it, but hey, since it saved this text, it probably knew that that’s what I feel now...haha)

Definitely not. He’s trying to bring down the organisation

• Like 8

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

But...but...but... no pearls :laugh:

Nah i dont have any left, only have fruit jelly left. I feel it does not go with the Thai Milk Tea.

12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

So troublesome. I just open a can of coke 😋

I too do this often. LOL. But I'll have it with a glass of ice together for maximum effectttttt

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What kind of Coke? Diet? Zero? Original? I have plenty at home but occasionally I want something different. Who else here only drinks water? I can't just drink water every single day. So bland (and boring).

Yeah I cant do JUST water, its too..umm..boring/flavorless? LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

On 12/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Romance is definitely one of the draws but it I would say a large part of it has to do with the male lead's personal journey as he comes to a cross road at the end of his athletic career

The second part does sound interesting. The first part, sigh.....I don't know if I am already ready again for a love story after such a long drama break. I was looking for a good crime/thriller drama or somewhat agenty. Maybe I give it a go later. 

It's also December again, so I start my Weightlifting Fairy Rewatch Session. 

@TRaNz

giphy.gif

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

I am too cheap to want to pay for the fees. LOL!!

HAHAHAHA...I can totally relate to this, gotta save every cent you can. LOL :laugh:

15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@TRaNz

giphy.gif

YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS That Acknowledgement gif..... it is zeeeeee bestttt !!! :love:

Could watch it for hours...just to corporate guys raising their cups/mugs at each other in acknowledgement. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 5