Havenites Dabang

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Did ya'll see the breaking news from Dispatch about the celebrity couple dating for this year?

Not sure how solid it is but again, but its Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin...the Crash Landing on You couple  :heart::love:

Yes !!! We’re overjoyed for @Chocolate.

@mademoiselle @JenL @Jane @SilverMoonTea I was so tried from all the spazzing on the K-ent thread , that I fell asleep ! 

New year ! What should my 1st meal be ? 
McDonalds ? :laugh:

• Haha 9

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Nope, I haven't seen it. But @Chocolate will be on the moon hearing this dating news, well she has heard it before I guess. Lols

I’m late! I just heard it! But I am crying! So so happy! For Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin ❤️

Its real @TRaNz. I think this outing is with their agreement. They are ready.

Happy New Year everyone! What a fantastic start to 2021!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 5
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha @Chocolate will be the happiest... finally the long awaited September announcement is here on 1st Jan? Awaiting VAST to confirm.

Hahaha VAST PR team is probably having a field day on the first day of the year. Poor overworked PR people :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

51 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

New year ! What should my 1st meal be ? 

McDonalds ? :laugh:

YES! because not only just a new year has come in, but the celebratory news for Captian Ri and Se-Ri hahaha :love:

45 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I’m late! I just heard it! But I am crying! So so happy! For Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin ❤️

Its real @TRaNz. I think this outing is with their agreement. They are ready.

Happy New Year everyone! What a fantastic start to 2021!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee real ship has sailed ayyy.... LOL :pandahappy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha VAST PR team is probably having a field day on the first day of the year. Poor overworked PR people 

39 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha @Chocolate will be the happiest... finally the long awaited September announcement is here on 1st Jan? Awaiting VAST to confirm.

Hahaha! The statement is probably already prepared.  News of their outing was already circulating a day ago plus if this was done with their knowledge... they just have to wait the requisite time to release so it is not so obvious.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Happy New Year 2021, Havenites! What's everyone up to on the 1st January?

Sleeping in! 😁 Was out yesterday with the fam, and indulged in burgers and fries at @TRaNz's favourite McDonald's. First time in years that hubs wasn't at the NYE celebration venue. 😊 He's now there as systems are normalised, but at least we were all together last night for a change. 🥳

happy-new-year-images-6.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

I feel like an entire week happened in just 24 hours -- two drama awards, two concerts in China, so many new drama teasers, dating confirmation of two of the biggest Korean celebrities, probably so much more that I'm not remembering right now. Was the first of January always this busy? :thinking:

Happy New Year, Everyone!! :Party01:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 6
17 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@Chocolate so happy for you ❤️🤗 You are the busiest Havenite today, update.. update... update 😁

---

Happy New Year everyone! 🥳

Haha thanks @ssteph! So glad that all of you are happy and excited to hear the news too! They seem like a well-loved couple.

And here's the confirmation from the agencies.

HriJZCP.jpg

Eqnu6c-VkAECb67?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by Son Ye Jin on her instagram on Sep 2018, during The Negotiation promotions. :laugh:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 5

A secretary attorney on her duty in court, a defendant came in and she got a shock of her life when her boyfriend is that defendant. No one told her that today’s defendant is her boyfriend and she is of cause shocked. The boyfriend is asked to state his charges and he states “I’m charged with being madly in love with my girlfriend.” And it turns out it was a setup and it’s to propose to her. The boy takes out a ring and states “I’m ready for a life sentence.” :duckhearts:....

‘Sushi: So you telling me marrying her is like going to jail? 😆 Maximum life sentence? HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Party! 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

ik there is late but  HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!!! :heart:

Happy New Year, maknae! 

By the way, if you're playing the clue game, today is the last day to submit your answers! I believe @stroppyse is planning on posting the all the answers on Jan. 2nd. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
5 hours ago, mirmz said:

right back at ya meat alternative<3

*can i can u meat alternative? i don't mean it in a mean way i just love giving people weird nicknames. :MewGiggle:

Haha, of course!! :heart:

By the way, @TRaNz, I had McDonalds today. My sister was going there and I asked her to pick me up McNuggets. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
15 hours ago, Jane said:

Hello everyone! Gosh, I just spent most of the day sleeping. It's been raining the whole day, just recently stopped only at 7pm. What a wet first day of the year!

That's a great way to start the year...sleeping in. I want to as well...but then I keep thinking of all the dramas I want to watch and spazz about. 

How was your 1st day of the year @mirmz?

@Darkarcanaare you watching Sweet Home? It is really good. You would like it plus your oppa Lee Jin Wook is there.

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

By the way, @TRaNz, I had McDonalds today. My sister was going there and I asked her to pick me up McNuggets. Haha!

THIS is how you improve your day !!! :love:

how many do you normally have? and do you have them on their own or with another burger/meal?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --