Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:
12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I need inspiration too. Do share your progress so that I can draw strength from it. Currently this is my motto:

LOL, wish me luck, because I am usually not that motivated to work out. I dislike sweating. 
But the motto from Mr.Queen is a good one to remember 😉😁

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not sure where to share this so I came here, because I cannot really put this in Oppa Tracker thread, can I? So here is the female version of pumping those muscles 💪🏻 She is my current inspiration to work out, diligently 😁

Zero body fat....ahahaha...you can put this here. I am also inspired but aiyo I am not sure if I can reach this...ever...:pandawhat:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Let me share a quote from Aysel Gunar:

The amount of work it takes your brain to work on chasing a small dream versus a big dream is the same. You are more likely to be inspired and motivated if the dream is larger and seemingly impossible to achieve.   

LOL, even if I cannot achieve it, dare to dream it, yay!! :eeeee:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Pssst... photoshop allowed, right? 😬

Uhhh, does that work the brain the same amount as chasing a big dream? 😂

Hello everyone, I would like to get your opinion. I found this fic recently which is written really well and had a good plot. But the first chapter with the sex scene is a bit problematic. I read hardcore smut so it's not a big issue for me. But my twitter TL and even the comments on wattpad are so hostile, it is almost borderline bullying the author.

Now, the author has accepted the initial feedback and made minor adjustments to the chapter (so minor that I can barely tell the difference lol) and also added stronger warnings. But they are asking her to tag the fic as "non-consensual" or even change the whole thing which she refuses to do because she does not think it is NC. I think anyone weaker-minded would have buckled under the pressure smh...

What do you think?

Link here:

https://www.wattpad.com/974950666-something-about-ye-jin-present-time-his-woman

@SilverMoonTea @Jane @UnniSara @MayanEcho @ssteph @joccu__ @Tofu @bluepebbles calling those from the book lounge

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

@ChocolateI think it's free for the author of fanfiction to write anything she like. It's already pretty good that she taken the advice to put a warning to protect young reader from reading it.

Unless HB & SYJ themself not happy with it, I don't think public can instruct her to change the story. It's a bit pointless imo.

I found your question very interesting, so I found this RPF articles in Wiki that might interest you. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_person_fiction

P.s I myself not too fans of the story with too many sex scenes haha... I felt like they done the deeds and now so what is the next step? Nothing much left... If I were the writer I won't put it in the first opening pages for sure 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Chocolate The author has given the warning about the contents of the chapter,  which means the author has done her part of being responsible and sensitive to her readers. So it's up now to the readers if they would still go ahead and read, or skip to chapters they can "handle". 

She should not change the contents after she has already made concessions unless there's a real need to do so, like correction of mistakes.

I really can't see the point why they're still harassing her. That's where her creativity in writing took her, and it is not fair to bind her, or send her to another direction, because there are readers who felt uncomfortable.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Uhhh, does that work the brain the same amount as chasing a big dream?

Bingo!! 😉

About your question above, I agree with the points mentioned by SilverMoon and MayanEcho. It’s the author’s freedom to write as she creatively wants. Unhappy readers should just keep out. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

2 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Seem BinJin shippers have talent to be writers 🤔 That CLOYtober event is good idea...

Yes, the fandom is quite multi-talented. And they keep coming up with event ideas to engage. I always wonder how they find the time. CLOYtober was even featured on Japan NHK TV program as an English lesson! 😆

Thanks all for your feedback. If anyone reads the actual chapter, do let me know if you think it is non-consensual 🤔

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
4 hours ago, ssteph said:

Seem BinJin shippers have talent to be writers 🤔 That CLOYtober event is good idea...

Tell me more about this event @Chocolate..we're always looking for fun things to do here :pandahappy:.

@ktcjdrama ok la...I will watch your makjang drama. Run On finishes

tonight, so let me check this out. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

no CNY this year!!

IKR....I wanna lou sang so bad...Maybe I will have to do this 

https://www.malaymail.com/news/eat-drink/2021/01/22/wondering-how-to-lou-sang-with-friends-and-family-this-mco-2.0-pjs-awesome/1942950

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I need to promote my drama... come watch with me. 

Wah, it looks like a drama where you will feel very irritated after watching :scaredpanda2:

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Tell me more about this event @Chocolate..we're always looking for fun things to do here 

Here it is. So during October, we had a lot of one-shots, fics, art, gifs, photos, videos, music etc etc. I was surprised that people were enthusiastic.

EnwVDSFVEAErydK?format=jpg&name=large

For Christmas, they had a gift-exchange.

ErWv2AUU0AI_Ftt?format=jpg&name=large

They are doing something for Valentine's Day now.

EsdnoJ-VcAAtmrt?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EsdnoZBVoAAK4-J?format=jpg&name=large

EsdnollUYAIBDO2?format=jpg&name=large

EsdnoymVkAEucEv?format=jpg&name=large

I have no talent so I couldn't contribute 😂

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Awesome 2
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@SilverMoonTea Haha, why are you taking forever?

I've not read a real book since reading fanfics so can't help you there 😂

I devoted my life collecting oppas... 🤣😅 when i'm not juggle with real life work hahaha... I read book only when i'm on transport... which I rarely go out too now.. So... maybe will finish next month lols...

@JenLaround ep 15 the story a bit not growing (Pleasantly Surprised).. I totally love Before We Get Married more... I hope i can finish PS... 

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Chocolate I laugh because my country is run by bunch of idiots. Sorry , very little faith in the current government. Anyhow, there’s basically no celebration . Can only have dinner with family members from the same house . :pandaheadstomp:.  Lol.  but us Malaysians always hv a sense of humor . Night markets are allowed to be open ( need to save the small biz ) ...so someone joked we can all meet at the night bazaar to exchange Ang pow. 

• Haha 6

@abs-oluteM

Haha, you're right. My favourite for the past year is reading American politics followed closely by Malaysian politics! Mahathir, such an exceptional feat for him to become PM again at 93, only to make such a strategic mistake.

Bazaar open 😂 When Singapore was on lock-down, a friend actually had her first date at the Supermarket (it was the only place open then) and they are living together now!

• Haha 5