Havenites Dabang

46 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I was just waiting for you to say something! So now you can spam this new thread!

Gasp!!! I don't spam kekeke 🤓🤭

28 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ok @katakwasabi you crack me up BUT my eyes were distracted by JYP beside him. Did NOT know he participated in some basketball comp!? Is that another celeb basketball competition?

Hahaha. It's from Korea Celebrity Basketball League~~

Watch snippets of Shin Sung Rok in action 😎🏀

But now I think he's still on hiatus, his doctor advised him not to play after his back surgeries 🥺😭.

3QJXMx.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@katakwasabi

:wow:

Ooooo shooting guard. Whenever a basketball is mentioned I always link it to Japanese manga, SLAM DUNK so I know what's what or who. Shooting Guard is Mitsui Hisashi.

Shin Sung Rok looks cool right? Ahaha. I liked slamdunk a lot. I think I even bought the anime CD set but I don't know where it is now 😂.

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

Shin Sung Rok looks cool right? Ahaha. I liked slamdunk a lot. I think I even bought the anime CD set but I don't know where it is now.

Yeah he does. I still have the DVD but it's not high definition. I want to one day collect the whole set of the manga (already have the electronic version).

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yeah he does. I still have the DVD but it's not high definition. I want to one day collect the whole set of the manga (already have the electronic version).

Hehe. I hope his back heals well so he can play again once in a while.

Ohh...I would like to collect the manga. Are new copies still made now? Or is the manga a collector item 😆.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Thanie how are you? Everything ok?

@abs-oluteM, everything is fine. Thank You! I was here all the time, lurking. Not really that active 'coz I have to double time with office work and all. I'm having my maternity leave soon so I'm currently teaching/training a colleague (my temporary replacement for 105 days!) with office tasks. Maybe, just maybe, as soon as my ML starts then I will have ample time for kdrama watching, :lol:

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
57 minutes ago, Thanie said:

@abs-oluteM, everything is fine. Thank You! I was here all the time, lurking. Not really that active 'coz I have to double time with office work and all. I'm having my maternity leave soon so I'm currently teaching/training a colleague (my temporary replacement for 105 days!) with office tasks. Maybe, just maybe, as soon as my ML starts then I will have ample time for kdrama watching, :lol:

maternity leave ...is another little one on the way? :heart: You have 2 kids right? 

----------------

I only have one thing to ask you  @katakwasabi...where is your SSR thread. I am gonna bug you..how can you not make one? 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@MMM8P so you can opt to study online? So the teacher streams the lesson as she teaches you guys physically? Hope Jeff comes back soon :D

yeah u can choose to be online or not.

and ya if ur online the teacher streams the lesson and u have to do all of the work online.

(if u ask no im not doing online school, altho i do have online school once a week.

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I only have one thing to ask you  @katakwasabi...where is your SSR thread. I am gonna bug you..how can you not make one? 

Hahahahahahaha. To be honest, after taking care of his other forum thread for nearly 2 years, it felt lonely because I was the only one there. I kinda feel like Jo Geun Woo in this gif 🤣🤣🤣🤣yoB9BP.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

37 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Eh yes.. i often completely alone. When I have luck, I can drag couples of ppl lols... 

i think I’m usually your loyal customer lol ! 

How are things this week @MayanEcho? Are the kids schooling at home this week back in school? 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

How are things this week @MayanEcho? Are the kids schooling at home this week back in school? 

A bit tiring, but okay. 😊 One more week of online schooling, then one will go to a week of face-to-face classes, while the other stays home for another week. That is, if f2f classes finally starts on the 27th. 

7 hours ago, Lynne said:

Age, what is that?? Never heard of it HAHAHA 

So very Dong Hua. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero