Havenites Dabang

@SilverMoonTea Haha, don't be so sure about your DP. These men (in dramas only) are unpredictable. You sure it's not because MTF boys haven't shown you their bodies, and LJW has? :laugh:

LOLLL Oppa collectors. I guess we are! @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

Why dedicate to one when you can have many to admire and appreciate? :wow:

Hello @mirmz and @bairama also @SnowBlob

Who else is lurking in this Dabang?? @MayanEcho? What have you been up to for kdramas?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Oh...sad....for once i wanted @SilverMoonTea to spaz oppa she doesnt like ...which would happen if i won...sighh...:letalQQ:

I think I should watch Coalg first @abs-oluteM ... I m in the mood for another detective drama now that stranger 2 finishes... 

It is a very very rare occurence to get me watch currently airing dramas... I'm guessing the next one will be HP season 2 :shocked2:

Hello @mademoisellesia !

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

20 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@SilverMoonTea Haha, don't be so sure about your DP. These men (in dramas only) are unpredictable. You sure it's not because MTF boys haven't shown you their bodies, and LJW has? :laugh:

I think the way he look tortured is his main attraction. Btw he & Yoon Hyun Min actually have similar face features. Don't u think so @abs-oluteM?

Spoiler

King Louis @mademoisellesia I watched halfway. I remember it's funny, but I think after they become couple, not so much interesting things going on and I gave up. The kiss also was so stiff.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Try watch it to the end next time larrrr. Their first kiss was supposed to be slightly awkward coz it's a careful, innocent and first time kissing. After that it's not. Mr. Seo In Guk is a good kisser, there is no way he'll be ending his drama with stiff kisses :lenny: Nam Ji Hyun can kiss back too (more proof in Suspicious Partner).

By the way, SIG is Oppa-ya also. And maybe some of you already know but this is worth sharing a 1000 times. It's too cute and funny.

I love SIG's reaction after that, the "OMMA!"... and that poor head of his...

@SilverMoonTea

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
58 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane you change your name !  Why are you working on Sunday? 

Yes! I regretted not changing it when we first registered. I was also getting kinda sick of it since it was concocted in my teenage years :GrowDerp:

I shall be simple and plain Jane from now on!

I have to go in for a couple of hours for an appointment that couldn’t be scheduled on any other days. Luckily this coming week is WFH so it’s not like I am commuting for 12 days straight.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

3 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Hmmm let's see if any Arashi's fans here...  @Jane ?? 

They're holding their concert online on November 3 :PsyWhat: I feel like buying the ticket since under normal circumstances there would be no way I could ever watch their concert~ 

:eeeee:

I wouldn't call myself a fan at this point, even though I have been checking out all their new releases. But I am enjoying their Netflix series!

How much are the tickets? If it's affordable, why not for you to support them!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Jane said:

I wouldn't call myself a fan at this point, even though I have been checking out all their new releases. But I am enjoying their Netflix series!

How much are the tickets? If it's affordable, why not for you to support them!

:PikaSwag: 

I'm wondering if anyone here is their fans and we can go 'attend' the concert together hahahahahhaha. Tickets aren't cheap cheap for me personally.. but if it's compared to normal concerts..then the ticket price is ok 

• Like 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

@abs-oluteMwill love that...the abs moving with the dance move is....awwwww:wow:

hmmmmmmm I am not sure...I mean I love manly abs and all, not to mention some great arms there...but OMG I am traumatised by them dancing like they are a k pop girl group...weren't they ? Sushi...you always have very exquisite taste....

Hmm how to unsee this ? :shocked:... I think I should go post some pics of oppa in colourful hair @SilverMoonTea

@abnoch answering your question in the wizard house. Noted on the suggestion ....I am from KL (what places are you familiar with? )or more like I live in a one of the suburbs 15 mins drive to it. Ehh come watch Private Lives. Do you like Seohyun from GG ? She's pretty hot there and I think her acting is quite good. ( usually I am a bit skeptical towards idol actress) . I wanna see what @TRaNz @mademoisellesia and @Alice Wonderland have to say. If enough of us like it , then I will open a thread. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmm how to unsee this ? :shocked:...

:lenny:

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

you always have very exquisite taste....

:lenny: Now..let me just clarify I didn’t search for that video...it was in my recommendation feed on YouTube :smug:I watched it. Awed by it and immediately switch it off when my parents came in. I did not purposefully find the video ok? Lol

Now...to pay up, here is the Dancer/Singer exercise video interview 

• Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

15 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@abs-oluteM Ah.. I was around in KLCC? Bukit Bintang, Imbi, Pudu, Port Klang Pulau Indah? 

I dropped Brahms. Still not in level for commit on a kdrama yet these days, but I would like to try peeking for some new shows.

Ahh yes Bukit Bintang / Imbi/ Pudu area is pretty much considered city Center. Lots of shopping & food places . Were you on holiday ? But oh wow , you even  went to Port Klang ? How come ?For seafood ? 

If the future , hopefully these cafes survive , you can try this one - look for Pause cafe . I’m not a coffee drinker but a lot of my friends are, and this one is all the rage 

https://thesmartlocal.com/malaysia/coffee-in-kl/amp/

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM from that lists I've tried x, Eight Ounce, and Little People. Is Pause new cafe?? Little People have great foods, I like them a lot. They sold various bagels and cakes that good with coffee. I worked around those areas. Hmm like business trip? I was like cowok panggilan from one service/consultation to another lul.

7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

oh boy and the words stuck at.... 'it bring the chest together' lols

Oh girl..

:psweatduck:

Edited by abnoch
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

f-150-st-steam.png

12 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@abs-oluteM from that lists I've tried x, Eight Ounce, and Little People. Is Pause new cafe?? Little People have great foods, I like them a lot. They sold various bagels and cakes that good with coffee. I worked around those areas. Hmm like business trip? I was like cowok panggilan from one service/consultation to another lul.

Oh girl..

:psweatduck:

Yes quite new less then  two years . The other one my friends talk about is Pulp which I posted above . I think you’ve probably tried more on the list then I have . Lol!

i miss going out ...cries . These days I’m like a hermit at home with all the covid restrictions . 

@NiteWalker my zone is red zone . Now they close all the schools. Alot of malls around got cases . :shocked2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes quite new less then  two years . The other one my friends talk about is Pulp which I posted above . I think you’ve probably tried more on the list then I have . Lol!

i miss going out ...cries . These days I’m like a hermit at home with all the covid restrictions . 

@NiteWalker my zone is red zone . Now they close all the schools. Alot of malls around got cases . :shocked2:

take care of yourself....

our office had allowed us to start to work from home starting last friday however since i took leave on Friday .... i will start to work from home on Monday hahahaha.....

thats means u cant go out now is it?

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1