An Abs-licious Welcome

giphy.gifHello fellow pervy friends....

Welcome to the club to meet all your  spazzing needs..

Please note that you need to be +18 to be a member here and I do not take responsibility for any nose bleeding , heart stopping and eye-popping moments you will encounter while going through our threads 😄 . 

Some photos may NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK....

(despite us being rather pervy, overly explicit contents should not be posted just in case it brings down the forums 😆)

Happy oggling , posting and spazzing !

club name credit to @Alice Wonderland 😄

Candy.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Master Abs has summoned me here. Name credited to @Alice Wonderland some more, I thought she's the one said going to protect Seung Gi modesty with me? Lol ...😆

ahahahah...see I told you all this talk about protecting oppa's modesty is not true. But yes Alice gave a good idea about the name since it is a nice word play for my name 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SilverMoonTea @Ameera @ktcjdrama  I feel like I am corrupting the young ones in @LaLa @bairama....

So i discovered this amazing YT channel 😄 it is called Drama Abs...and no, I am not the owner..though I wish I had the foresight to do one

For @LaLa @SnowBlob

For @bairama 

Eh  where's @Darkarcana 

Spoiler

• Haha 6
  • Star Struck 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hellooooo @ssteph welcome to the haven where we ogle at all our beautiful oppas! 

We have all sort of pages for your oppa spazzing needs. After a long day or even during the day, isn't it wonderful to just be able to do nothing but post yummy oppa pictures. So this past week we had a great theme called Men In Uniform.  You can check out the thread. 

Coming soon next theme will be  Hot Ahjussis....

But meanwhile , let me give you a warm welcome 

8b18.gif

On 9/7/2020 at 12:23 PM, NiteWalker said:

should state 'NSFW' !!!!!!

It is clearly written on my 1st post :D

• Haha 3

Important Information

Terms of Use