Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

• 2 weeks later...

Teaser for season 2 is finally out!!! 

rough trans

SH: I'm going in for a surgery

SHwa: If you have considered deeply about it and passionate about your patients, then you should fiercely fight for them

SH: Whether it's good or bad days, we always have various things in our days

JWan : Mother you've done really a great job. As long as you don't give up, we won't give up on him / her first either

SH: We'll do our best

JWan: We'll do our best. I will make sure to save him/her

@stroppyse do you mind to take a look and give correction for the teaser translation? Thanks in advanced

@SnowBlob @abs-oluteM @Jane @SilverMoonTea @40somethingahjumma @Lynne @im0202 @mademoiselle @Tammy_fullofdrama 

15 seconds teaser

I'm sooo excited!! :wow:

@Jane lol we post at the same time 

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Plenty of translations of the preview teaser, but here is another one anyway. @LaLa

caption: Hospital Playlist, Season 2
caption: Forget about season 1!
caption: More forcefully, they have returned!
LIJ: Ow!
KJW: Aigoo, you!
caption: This time, it’s ACTION!
SH: I’m now going into surgery.
caption (while SHw is speaking): 2021’s first top class medical blockbuster!
SHw: If you have considered it deeply and you have looked after your patients passionately, then fight for it fiercely.
caption: … if you have been anticipating that,
caption: THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THAT

SHw: Whether it’s good things or bad things, we have lots of them each and every day.
caption: The same as always
JWan: Mother, you’re doing really well. (He’s not addressing his own mother, but probably the mother who is a patient or the mother of a patient.) As long as Mother doesn’t give up, we will definitely not give up.
caption: The same as always, their normal, every day stories.
SH: We’ll do our best.
JWan: We’ll do our best.
caption: A little bit deeper, a little more rightfully
JWan: We’ll make sure to save him.
caption: Soon, we will return.

caption: Hospital Playlist, Season 2, June 17 at 9 pm tvN first broadcast

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
51 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Thank you @LaLa and @stroppyse for the translation :love:

I'm so ready for this.. and the trailer looks really good it feels like an action movie :laugh: 

Bring it on IkSong :cool:

Unfortunately, the trailer is a tease. The trailer says that it is not an action movie! Rather, it's the same small, ordinary stories about their lives that we watched and loved in HP Season 1. :smile:

I'm really looking forward to it anyway!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@SnowBlob special video making scenes of ep 10 has been completely released. For IkSong contents that I mentioned to you before over our chat on discord, it's on part 2. 

Personally imo ep 10 making scenes were all full of funny shots and I had fun watching it. I really like ad-lib from Jung Moon Sung who plays as Jae Hak. I hope he can get more screen time in season 2

Making scenes ep 10 part 1

Making scenes ep 10 part 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@Jane @im0202 Have you seen this moving poster? I took a quick look at twitter during lunch period and got a surprise like this huhuhu

The transition from 1999 to 2021

I think season 2 will have timeline from 2020 and 2021

tag @SilverMoonTea  @Lynne@SnowBlob @abs-oluteM @40somethingahjumma @left_phalange @bairama @stroppyse @Phikyl

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 5

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

4 hours ago, LaLa said:

@Jane @im0202 Have you seen this moving poster? I took a quick look at twitter during lunch period and got a surprise like this huhuhu

The transition from 1999 to 2021

I think season 2 will have timeline from 2020 and 2021

Yup I saw it, had to start work so I couldn't spazz about it too much :brb: How did you know that it goes to 2021? I haven't watched with subs.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

4 hours ago, Jane said:

Yup I saw it, had to start work so I couldn't spazz about it too much :brb: How did you know that it goes to 2021? I haven't watched with subs.

I'm guessing it from the video title. 

Rough trans of the title is "Shall we take a picture together?" 2021 version, a special selca of 99z has been released. And I'm also guessing since in the teaser we can see Song Hwa in her room and how they spending time together in that olace, I'm guessing that she's back from Sokcho. If I remember correctly she's going to spend one year over there. She went there on Dec 2019, so to make her back at Yulje again, it would be late 2020 to early 2021. Unless the hospital called her back faster than that. 

The caption on the video, it's changed from ' A little special daily life of an ordinary us ' to ' An ordinary daily life of the special us ' (roughly translated)

Several fans speculate that maybe in season 2, we will see more of the daily life of our main 5 outside their role as doctors. Sure we will still them in their field as surgeon and dealing in patients, but maybe we will get see more of their life as a human and a person outside the white coat that they wear everyday. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

On 4/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Thanks @LaLa @ktcjdrama   Was waiting for the English subs that day. 

I am happy we finally have a date ! Can’t wait to see if we have new characters added in  too 

As for new characters, Seok Hyung's ex-wife is definitely going to make an appearance even if she's not in the character chart as yet.

edit: comment above has been edited to update my mistaken perceptions

I wonder what this means for Mi Na's potential romance with SH. I really wanted MN to get SH since I think they could be a good match for each other. However, SH probably has to resolve his issues over his ex-wife first anyway since he feels apologetic to her for not being a good husband.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:59 AM, LaLa said:

Several fans speculate that maybe in season 2, we will see more of the daily life of our main 5 outside their role as doctors. Sure we will still them in their field as surgeon and dealing in patients, but maybe we will get see more of their life as a human and a person outside the white coat that they wear everyday. 

As long as they give us more concerts as MiDo and the FaLaSols! 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As for new characters, Seok Hyung's ex-wife is definitely going to make an appearance since she's in the character chart at tvN! Her name is Kim Tae Yeon and she is 37 years old

Uhmm I think Kim Tae Yeon is the mistress of Seok Hyeong father. His ex wife name is Shin Hye (mentioned for several times) and her full name revealed to be Yoon Shin Hye when Seok Hyeong received a call on Christmas Day 2019, which is the very last scenes of season 1...

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As long as they give us more concerts as MiDo and the FaLaSols!

This! More concerts or maybe another live session even it brings stress for Kyung Ho :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

23 hours ago, LaLa said:

Rough trans of the title is "Shall we take a picture together?" 2021 version, a special selca of 99z has been released. And I'm also guessing since in the teaser we can see Song Hwa in her room and how they spending time together in that olace, I'm guessing that she's back from Sokcho. If I remember correctly she's going to spend one year over there. She went there on Dec 2019, so to make her back at Yulje again, it would be late 2020 to early 2021. Unless the hospital called her back faster than that. 

Good catch! Yes I supposed they could be moving through 2020 faster than they did for 2019 S1. But seeing Song Hwa in her room, she could also be visiting for her VIP patients? But I think it's more likely they will speed through 2020 quickly or like you said, she is recalled back or she decides to come back earlier.

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As for new characters, Seok Hyung's ex-wife is definitely going to make an appearance since she's in the character chart at tvN! Her name is Kim Tae Yeon and she is 37 years old.

I wonder what this means for Mi Na's potential romance with SH. I really wanted MN to get SH since I think they could be a good match for each other. However, SH probably has to resolve his issues over his ex-wife first anyway since he feels apologetic to her for not being a good husband.

Is this for S2? Link please! 

It's Min-ha, not Mi Na :) Personally I think GomGom will have the longest journey. Besides the ex-wife, SH also has his mum. I am really looking forward to how they will develop this relationship! Wouldn't mind SH doing a little chasing himself when he realises that Min-ha is the one. Wouldn't it be interesting if it's his ex-wife that helps him realise it? :eeeee:

• Like 5