Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

@abs-oluteM @Jane @40somethingahjumma @left_phalange @Tammy_fullofdrama I somehow think that the story that will become the hot gossip in Yulje is Winter Garden couple

Thanks for the translations, Lala! Very possible but I also don't trust ShinLee so I am expecting a fake out :MewGiggle:

I did a whole thread of reactions and speculations to the teaser! And now I am very tired but just some thoughts that I will repost here:

• Lack of Bidulgi scenes, I think that the show is preserving the idea that Iksun is in the UK and the mystery of the returned box. So we might not see her at all until the actual episodes.
  • WINTERGARDEN! I am honestly shocked that they even put that in. I really thought they would make us wait till the first episode to see them in the same frame. But this definitely skyrockets the anticipation of seeing them and how they will follow through after Ep 12's kisses.
  • The question of the time skip - although still ambiguous, I am getting more convinced that they won't do a time skip but will rather fast-forward through the year that Songhwa is away (supported by Lala's translations above) or perhaps have her move back earlier for some reason. 
  • Songhwa seems to visit Yulje and Seoul a lot! If the meals they are having are any indication.
  • No clues of an epidemic in sight here.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

More about episode 4. It's just that they pack so much into each episode!

The Ik Jun-Ik Sun Rap Battle! Seriously, when the bass track starts as they rattle off at each other, I died laughing all over again.

Not to mention IJ being all over CH at finding out that CH was IS' friend, even though she kept insisting that they were just friends. Though to be honest, she did fluff herself up a bit after she got the call that he was going to drop by. I have male friends, but I definitely don't fluff myself up before seeing them. Hmm, perhaps that's why we're just friends all these years??? ROFL

I remember wondering the first time I watched this whether JWan, who has such an acerbic exterior, and yet had dropped by to see IS 5 times was just being caring to his friend's little sister, or had possibly woken up to the fact that IS was a grown woman, pretty, funny, smart, and confidant. Was it just good manners that he hustles IJ away from IS and CH, or that he wasn't too happy about IJ making a fuss over CH as if CH was going to start dating IS? Anyway, by the end of the episode, we get our answer. A guy does not drive all the way from Seoul to Inje (distance of ~120 km, about 1.5 hrs driving time, depending on traffic) for a woman that he is not particularly interested in.

The band playing "Kanon" was really nice. Not to mention the flashback to SHyeong who could only play bits and pieces of songs rather than an entire song, other than "Kanon". Of course, I kept wondering why he didn't just play from sheet music, but perhaps there wasn't any handy.

Episode 4 does end with an upsetting note of the child abuse of the twin boys by their father, but it's picked up again in ep 5 where we see GE going all out to tackle the abusive father. And, even though JWon doesn't say any words of praise for GE, it's clear that he's very aware of her. I think episode 4 is where the Wintergarden ships started to sail?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Teaser/Trailer for Hospital Playlist part 3. We are going to see more about interns, residents, fellows (?), nurses and our doctors! More scenes of 99z as mentor and seniors

rough trans

Video title: To everyone who suffers from the pain of growing: 99z's warm consolation. "It's okay, you've worked hard"

MH: I guess coffee in the hospital have no caffeine inside it
JWan: Did you enter my operating room just for watching it? You enter to learn from it. Learn from it
SB: Consistently from the start to the end, there's this look in her/his eyes as if saying 'I don't trust you' and to keep seeing that looks is...
MH: How comes I still can't do anything from my experiences?
MH: I have no talent as a doctor nor the ability and I'm a bad learner. It seems that I can't do anything by myself
JWan: Do you think doctor is not a person too? It's okay
SHyeong: The only best thing that you can do in the current condition. Just think about that
SHwa: You've worked hard, Seon Bin-ah
IJ: You just need more time. You can do it and you can do well

@stroppyse do you mind taking a look at mine? Especially at Seon Bin and Min Ha lines. Thank you in advance :)

tag for fellow watchers 

@Jane @abs-oluteM @SnowBlob @Lynne @im0202 @Alice Wonderland @bairama @SilverMoonTea @left_phalange @40somethingahjumma

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Teaser 3 translation for you @LaLa. It's close.

Video title: To everyone who has suffered through growing pains… some warm comfort from gen 99 ‘It’s okay, you’ve worked hard’.

MA: I guess there is no caffeine in hospital coffee.
JWan: Did you come into my surgery to just watch? Come in after you’ve studied. After you’ve studied.
SB: From the start, you kept shooting looks that said “I don’t trust you”…
MH: How is it that I don’t know anything that I haven’t directly experienced?
MH: As a doctor, I have no talent, no abilities, and I’m not very smart. There is nothing that I’m able to learn by myself.

JWan: Isn’t a doctor also a person, too? It’s okay.
SHyeong: The best that you can do in this situation. Just keep thinking about that.
SHwa: You’ve worked hard, Seon Bin Ah.
IJ: You need more time. That’s why. You can do well, and you will do well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
5 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

It's now less than 2 weeks to go peeps

I feel so not ready now that it's so close!

I enjoyed the third teaser and I am hope that the new week will bring stills of our supporting cast. Hoping also that Teaser 4 will feature the family members of the Lacking 5? I want to see Uju, Iksun and Mama Rosa!

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

7 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Lol @Ameera ... Can't wait to see funny gifs:laugh:  

It's now less than 2 weeks to go peeps :jinbtsyes::SquirtleWonderfull:

me too can’t wait for WG abusing hospital rooms and checking room for not related job activity   :lol:

Yv3Hrs4.gif

YoDFh43.gif

# now that Some FG say he abusing his power for kissing her :smug:

Edited by Ameera
  • Haha 6

Hi all, long time no see!

Are we all ready for next week?! Waiting for more than 1 year and it feels so real now that next week Season 2 is finally airing!! :nya:

Finally, the timeline are full with HP news! Knetz are super excited even a week before the premier date! :duckhearts:

However, there is another part of me that is very nervous with what will happen in Season 2! 

Shin-Lee are always full with surprises! And I am excited for it but afraid too! :lol:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4