Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

Ya @ktcjdrama ! We waited for a year. Feels surreal tomorrow is premiere for S2. 

TBH, I am tampering my expectations for this season. So far I have not been wow-ed by any second seasons done for kdramas. (Stranger, Voice ) Fingers crossed for this one.

@LaLa Are these questions posted by the viewers?

New stills

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

26 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

TBH, I am tampering my expectations for this season. So far I have not been wow-ed by any second seasons done for kdramas. (Stranger, Voice ) Fingers crossed for this one.

Oh my... I am too!!
But somehow I have confidence that this one will be different. The dedication of the writer and director is of another level. And of the cast as well! 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 6/15/2021 at 9:34 PM, im0202 said:

What I got from the poll:

Iksong (4) vs Wintergarden (4) 😂

Sorry @SilverMoonTea Iksong edges this cos I got the WG kiss scene in end of season 1 hahhahaha but I might be jumping ships here and there throughout the season! Maybe on episode basis LOL.

@SilverMoonTea voted for IkSong too... If she didn't, probably @SnowBlob or maybe only me will disturb her for abandoning us in the ship after she started it first :laugh:

On 6/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@LaLa Are these questions posted by the viewers

Yes it's the questions from the viewers. Our questions wasn't get picked tough hahaha I guess we have to find out from the drama about their birthdays or just guessing it from any crumbs we have.

IT'S LESS THAN 10 MINS Korean Time for the premier :mine:

No promises but if I'm in my right mind I'll post something after watching HAHAHA

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

I am following your tweets @LaLa ahahaahah...

So thanks ...this was what I was most eager to know. Sorry that I am so terribly bias.  :laugh:

The back hug video

9 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

No one is doing recap? I only want to know what happens right at the beginning of ep 1. I cant remember the link i used to watch it live last time.. Oh well...i suppose i can only wait until tomorrow :heiboi:

Lala is recapping live .....

For  you @SnowBlob @Lynne

Later in the episode

Spoiler

And for me... :MewWave:

Spoiler

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 6/16/2021 at 8:30 PM, im0202 said:

But I’m guessing we’ll be getting the near 1.5 hour-long episodes again for Season 2 right? Anyone knows?

It's 1 hour and 35 mins! more or less because I think there were 3 times 1 minute add breaks in the middle.

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

No one is doing recap? I only want to know what happens right at the beginning of ep 1. I cant remember the link i used to watch it live last time.. Oh well...i suppose i can only wait until tomorrow :heiboi:

I did write a short recap in the beginning on my notes, but after that I focused on watching while spazzing at twitter hahaha... I had short attention span so I couldn't give full recaps like others.. If you are still interested to watch then (so that my recap didn' end up in recycle bin like the ring *if you know my joke* omphhss)

Spoiler

I apologize for grammar mistakes and incoherent sentences

No time skip from the last scenes of ep 12!

- Starting with Min Ha text to Seok Hyeong! And Yoon Shin Hye calls!

- Shin Hye called because someone got in an accident? And Seok Hyeong came to accompany her in Yuljer ER And left Min Ha alone in the restaurant 😭😭😭

- New fellow for ER! 

- It looks like Seok Hyeong previous father in law who got an accident

- Min Ha eating alone in the restaurant 😭😭😭 She moved from here to there eating the meat all alone.. She even got a complimentary cake when she spends it all alone when others are all couple. She even got a bear doll and roses to give Seok Hyeong

- Ik Sun called back! Jun Wan asked about the package and Ik Sun seemed to not know about the package at all. She will check with her friends

- Seok Hyeong calmed down Shin Hye and her mother about her father's conditions. He kind of looks uncomfortable but well he's Seok Hyeong. He asked whether Shin Hye has eaten and she asked her to accompany her to nearest kimbap store

- Min Ha got snowed a lot while bringing lots of stuff and she saw Seok Hyeong with Shin Hye nooo 😭😭😭 my gom gom couple. Min Ha turned back to herself so Seok Hyeong couldn't see her. 

- Jung Soo, Director Ju, Young Hye and Rosa spend Christmas together in Rosa house. She is so happy while talking with Jeong Won over the phone. They cheered for the change of plan for Jeong Won for not leaving. Rosa is above the nine clouds. Jeong Won calls director Junfor a meeting. Jeong Won is soo happy after his kiss hohoho. He can't stop smiling

- Ik Sun wasn't at home when the package arrived and it was returned immediately to Jun Wan. They are having a video call and Jeong Won did hear Ik Sun voices! It's weird for him to not tease Jun Wan because he's on cloud nine himself.

- HAHAHA Ik Jun is back and in his cycling outfits. Wang Imo and he have some short conversation. Ik Jun said goodbye to Woo Joo and he seemed to be amazed at how big he became. It's a joke how the time has gone so much within a year hahahaha. He even parodies the scene men in black to erase her memories HAHAHA

- And Ik Jun goes for a cycling early in the morning. When he's taking a rest, someone in the park collapsed and he did his duty as doctor. He even ride the ambulance with the cycling outfit. He's embarrassed when he knew that the ambulance will go to Yulje. When he's hanging around in front of ER, he see Song Hwa who comes to visit from Sokcho for a lecture and operation! 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Shin Hye is the ex wife of SH right? 

Yep yep.. She keeps asking for him to eat together with her. Rumours spread in the hospital that Seok Hyeon is dating. 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm IkSong  & Gom Gom nation...I think better clutch your hearts ...I will wait for @LaLa to explain....some spoilers

Ask away... I'm controlling my mind and hearts after the last part of episode 1... Such a rollercoaster ride for me hahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

I thought the song in this episode was nicely chosen for the scene accompanying it. I cried when the mother explained that it was only at the hospital that people will call her using her daughter's name. Cried again when we see the small gift she prepared for Gyeo-Ul. It's really nice that the mother has been observant of her. I've noticed that Gyeo-Ul is using paper clip this time to clip up her bangs, in Season 1, she has used the clip on a pen before. Just didn't expect that such small thing is being written in from S1 to S2... When JWon was giving her advice about the mother, it was an eye-opener too for me. He is such a sensitive person to be able to know what's in the mother's heart, contrasting this with the nurse's suspicion earlier about the mother's intention. 

Some laugh points for me: JWan asking if someone's is dating, and JWon got all guarded up, and when JWan took the call from IkSun, it became his turn to be on all guards. Then when JWon innocently announced that JWan's girlfriend is in London and Ik Jun just excitedly asked him to find out if his girlfriend knows IkSun :laugh: This guy. I suspect he knew all along. He is not that dense...

The ending... why am I not surprised... I don't think it's final though, just that they will continue to develop it the whole season 2. I think the earlier part we're going to see more of GomGom's relationship, and later on we'll come back to IkSong. 

I have something to ask the rest of you watching on Netflix though... Do you feel the pictures are not as sharp/clear as before? Or is it just my screen? The feel is different from watching Season 1.

Be back with more thoughts after I do a rewatch, maybe on different device, haha....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

48 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Other ships going much steadier lol

Are you teasing me or asking me? Hahahaha 

Let's join @SnowBlob and @Lynne  and I in the long process of slow burn couple journey. We welcome you with open arms. Currently Lynne and I are hugging each other in the thread because snow is sleeping in her part of the world. Dunno if @SilverMoonTea will knock and join us or not. LoL

50 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I like the song they played. Need to go check out the original version tomorrow!

The song is related with rain and we got so many rainy scenes in ep 1. No wonder the official posters are posing in rainy days.. After rain rainbow will appear so yeah I believe happiness will happen. It just take a slow time and step by step. 

@ktcjdrama yes the scenes between Jeong Won and Gyeo Ul were very warm indeed. We can see hoe Jeong Won has given so many positive influence in her career to become a better doctor. 

The new fellow doctor from ER is so brave for pursuing Jeong Won tough. What do you and other winter garden fans @Jane @abs-oluteM thinks about this? Will this become a threat or just for fun because Jeong Won has fallen too deep with his love? Good to see they are no longer hiding their love for eachother. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

HP is back!!! Yeey.

Just finished watching the 1st ep.

I really really love it.

Rooting for my favorite resident, Chu Min Ha! Fighting!

WinterGarden is ❤

IkSong Couple, would be the endgame in S3? 😅

Junwan, SeokHyeong love you 2. Haha

Welcome back, HP!!!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

25 minutes ago, LaLa said:

The new fellow doctor from ER is so brave for pursuing Jeong Won tough. What do you and other winter garden fans @Jane @abs-oluteM thinks about this? Will this become a threat or just for fun because Jeong Won has fallen too deep with his love? Good to see they are no longer hiding their love for eachother

In Jeong Won I trust ....:lenny:. I will not fall for the PD's teasing. Maybe Gyeol might feel a little green eyed if she sees it but I don't think new doc will be able to distract JW . :D

@Ameera I miss your funny gifs...I hope you have a nice one of JW's fan service aahahah

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

44 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Will this become a threat or just for fun because Jeong Won has fallen too deep with his love?

Not only he has fallen deep, but he is a faithful one at that. Just think about how many years he was keeping his mind on becoming a priest. Nothing, except Gyeo-Ul, changed that... Remember even Dr. Bong said one has to win that part of him. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif