Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

Wise Camping Life - Episode 1 (3 Parts)

Parts 2 & 3

Spoiler

Wise Camping Life Episode 2 x NA PD's Show Ep 1 (2 Parts)

Part 2

Spoiler

Even without subtitles, watching these two episodes have been so funny! I can't wait for the subs to watch them better and laugh all over again!

@SilverMoonTea This is the show that @im0202and I tagged you on twitter! Btw IM and @LaLa, what is the name of Na PD's show?

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@JaneWhat is the question about Lee Seo Jin? 😄 I also not sure if I can figure dimples oppa correctly? 

It was just to guess him from his picture! YYS tripped up because he wanted to answer Seo Jin Hyung because that's how he always call him but he needed to answer Lee Seo Jin to get it right! :pandawhat:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, im0202 said:

The title literally translates to ‘Shib-o-ya Business Trip’ lol. I’m not sure if that’s what they are going with hahaha

@Jane as im0202 explained, the literal translate is Shib-o-ya business trip. Shib-o-ya refers to the youtube channel name. I don't know since when they changed it to shib-o-ya (at first it was nanana channel). This is just my interpretation but maybe it's madeduring the full moon promise that Na PD blurt out carelessly? Since full moon happens on the 15th day out of 30 days in lunar cycle, they rename it as shib-o-ya channel? If you search 'channel full moon' on youtube, you will find channel shib-o-ya as the results. That's why they also have a moon as part of the opening. 

Until the last week of march, we will spend two days in a week with main casts of HP in variety show xD and maybe after that we will get teasers for season 2 on April? What do you think? 

• Like 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Thank you @LaLa and @im0202 - I feel like there isn't a confirmed English name for the show? Hahaha! I guess I shall just call it Na PD's Business Trip then. I haven't watched the english subs yet but I shall...SOON!

I am so excited that Hospital Playlist 2 might be coming soon in May! But even with the speculated schedule, I feel like I will still be shocked when they drop the teaser and the confirmed date!

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

On 3/16/2021 at 10:13 PM, Jane said:

I am so excited that Hospital Playlist 2 might be coming soon in May! But even with the speculated schedule, I feel like I will still be shocked when they drop the teaser and the confirmed date!

Ooo. This twitter account  says so too ...but who knows. The earlier the better!

cc @stroppyse

• Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 3 weeks later...

Hadeutori is back! :duckhearts:

Hadeutori Ep 34 - Behind the scene of HPS S1 Episode 7:

I really enjoyed Wise Camping Life, but I cannot lie that I also miss Hadeutori! And I think last night episode was full package with not only 99 squad but also Gyeoul, Iksun, Minha and even the ending fairy Do Jaehak (I love the ending! LOL!).

Spoiler

Although, many people expected for S2 trailer last night, but maybe we need to wait for little bit longer but definitely it is really coming soon!! A coffee truck post with Jung Kyungho was a good sign already and cannot wait for more coffee truck posts! :wow:

• Like 3
  • Party! 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Although not official but for now it is slated to premiere June 3.

According to source that I read from twitter, iairing time to be expected in the first week of June. But for the timeslot it hasn't been decided yet. The reason of the late shooting is due to the pandemic situation. Script is going along smoothly. If it's true around June then probably around May we'll have the first promotion teaser. 

While it's true that I can't wait for the upcoming season, I hope they can just film the whole season safely :hearties:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

After 12 hours, I think I have finally calmed down to really accept the fact that HP S2 is hereee and it has a confirmed air date! :Party01:

11 hours ago, ryanallright said:

anyone know who are these three? new characters?

The guy is an intern Seong Yeong (he accidentally shaved the hair of a patient) and the lady at the right is the fox Ob-Gyn Resident.

After speculating non-stop all morning, I feel that ShinLee are too shrewd and careful to put the new actors in crucial roles here in the public group picture and video. So the guessing continues!

I am too lazy to write it out again so here's what's been occupying my name. I think too much, clearly.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1