3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama What do you think as badge?

oh danggg. Of course I approve theseeeeeeee, there is a reason why I put that exact face from particular scene as cover of fmv! :lenny: Why just give this now, I like the 3rd most TT

add:

oh my my my 👏👏 @mademoiselle

ebbdb712bc8ce5c278001e3702bf739748a8742a  3d5c8c0f4d9eeb6f3a104397a8706990edce58bc.gifv  91db57e95274e4c76d7428d82a6c51c9511d5294.gifv

LOLOL you spent 1 hour?!! HAHAHAHA MOI surprises me

why this not resized when I copy the small one. :laugh: Is paste function know what I like? BIG BIG of him? Hahahahahaha

btw you have tumblr???? 😍

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama Yeah one hour. My second version was saved at 9 PM (should be earlier coz first version was deleted) and the last version was 10 PM, LOL. That's why I'm reluctant to make GIFs these days coz I spend one hour on one GIF - very unproductive and inefficient. Wish I know how those good Giffers make theirs so nice & vibrant and quick. I'm also fussy with the quality.

I've tumblr as an alternative image host (coz you can't see Imgur) and for me to hunt for other people's gifs xD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Yeah one hour. My second version was saved at 9 PM (should be earlier coz first version was deleted) and the last version was 10 PM, LOL. That's why I'm reluctant to make GIFs these days coz I spend one hour on one GIF - very unproductive and inefficient. Wish I know how those good Giffers make theirs so nice & vibrant and quick. I'm also fussy with the quality.

👏 what that particular scene of YY made you do 😂

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I've tumblr as an alternative image host (coz you can't see Imgur) and for me to hunt for other people's gifs xD

this is so cuteee I want to hug youuuuu xD & yes 🤝 I'm having tumblr for that exact reason too xD

• Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I still prefer Imgur because tumblr doesn't allow more than 10MB gifs! :cry: Some nice Yu Tu's gifs I got off weibo are more than 10MB. For example, THIS!

imgbb how? And basically that gif is the full resolution clip converted to gif thats why it is so big? 😂

yes OMG same. I can pick 3 from it, but this one is the most workin on me

Spoiler

FAa-O6fVcAAKWRO?format=jpg&name=large

AND YES IT IS ON B&W AGAIN, the one that most liked.. Ghadddd B&W curse  :laugh:

• Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama That's the size of the gif made by the giffer - I just download off weibo. It's 11 MB+ so Tumblr wouldn't take it. A fair few of YAMG gifs are like this so made it difficult for sharing. I also don't want to resize it as it'd mean I'm editing the giffer's work which is a taboo for the original creator.

Well, not saving those pics unless his agency can give me B cuts that look better... He needs to grow his hair out I reckon. I like his hairstyle in The King's Avatar.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama That's the size of the gif made the giffer - I just download off weibo. It's 11 MB+ so Tumblr wouldn't take it. A fair few of YAMG gifs are like this so made it difficult for sharing. I also don't want to resize it as it'd mean I'm editing the giffer's work which is a taboo for the original creator.

👍👍

I have love-hate relationship with his hair in The King's Avatar (still not watch that yet lols) this one great:

Spoiler

8a9c54aa96788302c7ef77c2b908d249.png

but also sometimes it just too comical(?) Idk hahaha

• Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Is the "app" installed for the badge display allows you to re-arrange the sequence of the badges? It'd be a nice feature to have so we can decorat the badges. Right @bairama @Chocolate?

I only have 3 badges so no need to decorate 😂 But I think can't rearrange - when I hide and unhide previously, it's always the same sequence as the order the badges were purchased.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM Is the "app" installed for the badge display allows you to re-arrange the sequence of the badges? It'd be a nice feature to have so we can decorat the badges. Right @bairama @Chocolate?

@MouseI think the badge display can't be in sequence. There is suggestion, if can add feature to control the order of the badges to show in profile. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

19 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I only have 3 badges so no need to decorate 😂 But I think can't rearrange - when I hide and unhide previously, it's always the same sequence as the order the badges were purchased.

Yaaaaa! Don't lie again. You have more than 3 badges (won & purchased).

DJ-Badge02.gif.44afa530974aa277ad0aa46d8

Yes, it can't be reaaranged that's why I am asking. Haha.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3