Havenites Dabang

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Not full lols.... but at least give you a glimpse of the furry oppas...

I voted. What kind of mustache that looks emotional or refreshing :thinking:

I just voted with instincts LOL

@mademoisellesia I've edited my post. Maybe you're too fast to reply my post xD

Samkwang Villa is a 50 episodes for now (or 100 episodes with 30 mins format). I just finished Once Again, and here I am watching another weekend drama...

I think the love line for Shi Ah is already set with the class president. Although there's a possibility that the bully guy likes her too? hmm... In the movie, what happened with Shi Ah character? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Just now, LaLa said:

I think the love line for Shi Ah is already set with the class president. Although there's a possibility that the bully guy likes her too? hmm... In the movie, what happened with Shi Ah character? 

In the movie because she's supposed to date bully Stan, they eventually broke up. Zac comforted her and she turned her attention to him. Then after that I think she found out Zac likes Mum (not knowing he's Dad) and that was it if my memory serves me right. The plot shifted back to Zac and wife and how they find their way back to each other. It's a movie so they couldn't fit too much details and focus on the kids. Daughter was much wilder in the movie than this drama.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Good evening Alice. Today is a little bit better than yesterday because I could sneak time to catch up with drama. I want to enjoy this happiness when I could before facing another possibility long day at work tomorrow. 

Both @mademoisellesia and me watch 18 Again. I just found out that madem also watched it today. Before that I only talking about that drama by myself on twitter :P Have you watched it?

oh hello lala, good to know that you got some rest and your quality time for drama.

I will continue watching, it is good, I like how they focus on mending the broken family, and I hope DY will be able to make things better this time. 

Now we are four watching buddies, haha. You wont be lonely anymore. 

• Like 10

Actually if y’all want to do another poll have a poll that talks about Oppa curtain opening bangs/hair (otherwise I would call it, not so center parting). @abs-oluteM

lee-jong-suk-hair-cc-768x768.jpg

dramas always tend to have oppa’s with closed bangs, slowly opening their bangs throughout the duration of the drama like a slowly opened curtains

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm...You're graphing equations or plotting points to the Cartesian plane? 

we're modeling translations and rotations on graph paper

form example rotating/moving shapes 90 degrees clockwise on graph paper 

kinda like that XD

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Confused 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

14 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Actually if y’all want to do another poll have a poll that talks about Oppa curtain opening bangs/hair (otherwise I would call it, not so center parting). @abs-oluteM

dramas always tend to have oppa’s with closed bangs, slowly opening their bangs throughout the duration of the drama like a slowly opened curtains

Lol !!! Ok We’ll pen this in . Oppa’s bangs ! Cc @mademoisellesia  @SilverMoonTea 

We hv actually listed out a whole bunch of weekly themes . Yes club activity can get fun & weird all at the same time . :SquirtleNiceAhah:

I wanna know @abnoch’s point of view  on men & facial hair. :lenny:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, MMM8P said:

we're modeling translations and rotations on graph paper

form example rotating/moving shapes 90 degrees clockwise on graph paper 

kinda like that XD

I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. LOL Digging through my past life's memory on learning graphs... nahhhhh, too loooooong ago. And still, why have I not have any recollection of such thing? The thing I hate about Maths is I don't know why I needed to learn some of them (Maths teachers sux since they themselves don't know) because I'm not using them in my everyday life (not unless I am in engineering, astronomy etc or similar professions).

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

It's really good! You should check it out when you have the time. It's funny and cute and the leads have amazing chemistry despite the age gap.

I'm thinking of checking it out. Saw a cut where she was sick and she went all, "I want canned fruits! When I am sick my XXX gives me canned fruits!" She does it so naturally I actually liked/enjoyed the scene and LOL at a line of men bringing boxes of canned fruits to the office. Exaggerating but I know it's more for the comedy. It's readily available on YouTube so I'm just waiting for it to end. How many episodes are they if we go by YouTube's episode?

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oppa’s bangs

Well, you can split to 3 hair related themes or combined as 1.

Curtain hair, bangs up (combed up - so handsome!) and fringe down-closed curtains. And then a poll (but looks like it's not gonna have enough space to list all if combined as 1 based on the moustache poll???). I'll leave it both of you Moderator sunbaes to decide and arrange. 😊

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. LOL Digging through my past life's memory on learning graphs... nahhhhh, too loooooong ago. And still, why have I not have any recollection of such thing? The thing I hate about Maths is I don't know why I needed to learn some of them (Maths teachers sux since they themselves don't know) because I'm not using them in my everyday life (not unless I am in engineering, astronomy etc for such professions).

yeah it's kind of confusing lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz what does it mean by lifting of curfew ? So you can stay out later but within your housing area ? 

lifting as is removal of the curfew.

Heres the thing, rule used to be between 9pm-5am, we cant leave the house unless its an emergency or we have permit from Govt. to leave.

So no they have removed the curfew time, means we can leave anytime. BUT..the other rule is still there, we must only leave for essential reasons, grocery shopping, care taking, medical reasons or work if cannot be done at home.

So like...its still the same in a sense that you have no reason to be out late. LOL. sooo stooopid.

We have no valid reason to be out late at nite unless its the 4 mentioned above. haha....*sighh*

16 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

u got lazier and u still refuse to exercise???????????

have u grown a belly

just a tiny bit...got the double chin happening though. :popcorn:

2 hours ago, MMM8P said:

like the ones with the squares

oh this the extreme sudoku puzzle. cool. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Cozzzzz....

Why cover up their beautiful face? 

Looks messy

Looks dirty

Hurts other people's face - too prickly

omo. Are we hedgehog in your eyes?:shocked: it can look sleek (if shaven precisely) and cu.. *ahem

Continue to @abs-oluteM, it just simply some men are greater with moustache, some men are greater without moustache. This a cliche thing but true, it's all about finding the best look on yours. If I know I'm a hedgehog one, then I'm working more on makes that slight prickly side nice. I don't think men with moustache cooler than without, it's not like that, it just simply you look good if you find the right one (stache or not). At least, you feel better with that look on yourself

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

f-150-st-steam.png