Havenites Dabang

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@bairama is back ....hugs...

So you know many here were praying hard for your recovery and rooting for you to pull through this :hearties:

she is bk bk bk bk bk bk bk bk....

You're a FIGHTER!!!! @bairama :hearties::heart:

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@abnoch thanks for keep us update and you too for not giving up!!!! u two are really one of the best

55 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people!

also hi rama rama @bairama! <3333333

how was the election goes?

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 5
9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

how was the election goes?

election? u mean the presedential election? if so im not into watching politics at all. or perhaps u mean my student council thing, if u mean the student council thing it's on thursday.

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

HIYAAAAAAAAA

can I put many reactions for just one post?!! Only works in discord BUT huhu thanks, cry, and heart eyes will sum up. So glaaad

@abs-oluteM m🧡 @SnowBlob snow🧡@mademoisellesia (omg moi that hug scene TT thanks i still remember🧡) @wallflowersforjane thankss jane🧡 @MMM8P HIII mmzz🧡 @NiteWalker HUG ANGGGGGGGGGGGGG🤗🧡

HI ALL💚💚💚 jjang

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

57 minutes ago, bairama said:

HIYAAAAAAAAA

can I put many reactions for just one post?!! Only works in discord BUT huhu thanks, cry, and heart eyes will sum up. So glaaad

@abs-oluteM m🧡 @SnowBlob snow🧡@mademoisellesia (omg moi that hug scene TT thanks i still remember🧡) @wallflowersforjane thankss jane🧡 @MMM8P HIII mmzz🧡 @NiteWalker HUG ANGGGGGGGGGGGGG🤗🧡

HI ALL💚💚💚 jjang

hahahhaa...............

happy to see you back no matter what.....take it easy too

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3

Looks like I'm not the only one who wants to go Korea once leisure travel is allowed again LOL

Out of 6,000 respondents.

QbTaxwy.jpg

SINGAPORE - South Korea tops a poll of countries that Singaporeans would like the Republic to have an Air Travel Bubble with.

It was the clear favourite with 40.7 per cent in an online poll conducted by The Straits Times on Facebook on Wednesday (Oct 7), followed by Japan with 17.7 per cent, and Thailand with 16.9 per cent.

Malaysia, New Zealand and China rounded out the list with 11.6 per cent, 8.6 per cent and 4.5 per cent of the vote respectively.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, bairama said:

ThRaaanzzzzzhhh!!!:love: @TRaNz did I miss a lot of your dating convo with @Phikyl :heart: JK:heart:

HAHAHAHAH

@Phikyl has been very very busy for a while and we actually havent really hung out on discord in like forever..... hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

It was the clear favourite with 40.7 per cent in an online poll conducted by The Straits Times on Facebook on Wednesday (Oct 7), followed by Japan with 17.7 per cent, and Thailand with 16.9 per cent.

Wow! I am surprised it's so much further ahead of Japan! 

Besides Korea, I want to go to New Zealand too. I want all that open spaceeeeee!

tenor.gif 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Wow! I am surprised it's so much further ahead of Japan! 

Besides Korea, I want to go to New Zealand too. I want all that open spaceeeeee!

Haha! They must have polled all the females who have been watching korean dramas the last few months.

But New Zealand doesn't want us lol. A friend's daughter was supposed to do her exchange programme in NZ next Feb. It has sadly now been cancelled by the NZ University.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

has been very very busy for a while and we actually havent really hung out on discord in like forever..... hahahaha

WooWw you two wait for this waitress to go for another dating?? KKKKKKKKK JK:heart: patience is a star quality thranzh pls hang on to bear with busy partner. I know you are already that star except the patience in those fastfoods thing

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

But New Zealand doesn't want us lol. A friend's daughter was supposed to do her exchange programme in NZ next Feb. It has sadly now been cancelled by the NZ University.

Pls tell me more about this?!:cry: I'm eyeing for a programme on next year or next next year in NZ.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o