Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Hey, you never know! And we have lots of other members who don't visit this thread. Well, if not you can be the easy answers like Abs was so that everyone has at least 1 point!

@SnowBlob @JenL :wow: you are in the same area! 

Yayyy! It's so nice to make new friends locally and internationally. Haha, neighbours :BulbaOWO:

• Like 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I think all the main people have figured me out since last year. Like seriously how hard am I to pick. LMFAO.

Im the easiest to read, heck even @Phikyl can read me every time we make contact. hahaha

We've been friends for years so it doesn't count! You should do it though. Just stay away from mentions of TS and you're golden. There's plenty of stuff that you can say about yourself that most people here wouldn't easily be able to guess!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

We've been friends for years so it doesn't count! You should do it though. Just stay away from mentions of TS and you're golden. There's plenty of stuff that you can say about yourself that most people here wouldn't easily be able to guess!

Man, if Phi can't get Tranz to join... 

C'mon @TRaNz JOINNNNNNN.

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

P.s I'm behind with my sales target lol, I got to catch up with dongsaeng Lala lols..

Is this the next competition? How much dramas you can sell? :laugh:

:Party01: I just noticed the new emojis! :YesHalCat:

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Jane I only engrossed in selling 1 drama title. I'm highly specialized sales personnel. 

Haha, only one title but it's the best title :SquirtleNiceAhah:  (clearly because I'm watching it) :laugh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Good Morning! Yep! I'm also in Melbourne!! Been here all my life. Woo nice to meet someone from my state ^^ Are you in the city or suburbs? I've been stuck in the suburbs - I miss the city so much, but who knows what it looks like now. My boss said a lot of small businesses had shut down :letalQQ:

Hahaha, meeeeeee! I disappeared from this group chat due to dramas taking over my life for awhile so I don't know if we've ever chat before. Hi!~ 

:MewHi:

Not that I can recall...rare moments... hahaha

So im alone wayyyy up North side Mill Park. Im gonna guess youre around Springy/Glenny area somewhere. hahaha. You'd be near all the bubble tea places too...super jelly.

Yeah I've been set to WFH since April, hating it.

1 hour ago, Phikyl said:

Miss chu boo. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

So im alone wayyyy up North side Mill Park. Im gonna guess youre around Springy/Glenny area somewhere. hahaha. You'd be near all the bubble tea places too...super jelly.

Haha, Mills Park is far! I have a friend around there too. I'm not toooo far from those places, but wasn't close enough to be getting bubble tea when we were under 5km lockdown (no ubereats would deliver to me) so I understand your suffering! :PiplupCry:

But with 25km I can drive to get some now so all is well again :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Party! 1

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haha, Mills Park is far! I have a friend around there too. I'm not toooo far from those places, but wasn't close enough to be getting bubble tea when we were under 5km lockdown (no ubereats would deliver to me) so I understand your suffering! :PiplupCry:

But with 25km I can drive to get some now so all is well again :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Yeah, tough times, had to resort to a DIY bubble tea kit. LOL

not long now until all the places open up..just a few hours....im not going anywhere im staying put...watch the cases rise in the next few days. LOL.

21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

just restarted this again two weeks ago

Daymmm.. another wave?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

7 minutes ago, Jane said:

Oh no! How long will it be?

no ideas to be honest.....the cases keep rising nonstop....not sure how long this round going to last though....

it is not compulsory for us to WFH though, we can go bk into office if we choose to do it....since we arent on lock down as yet

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Daymmm.. another wave?

yup 3rd wave

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 2
8 minutes ago, Jane said:

:laugh: Woah, I just realised your DP is of the DolDol OTP and not just an oppa!

Hahaha I only just noticed too. I love your DP @SilverMoonTea  :wow:  :hearties:

I just love that drama so much.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

no ideas to be honest.....the cases keep rising nonstop....not sure how long this round going to last though....

it is not compulsory for us to WFH though, we can go bk into office if we choose to do it....since we arent on lock down as yet

Oh dear! Good that you are beginning to stay home earlier, don't chance it!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Not long now until all the places open up..just a few hours....im not going anywhere im staying put...watch the cases rise in the next few days. LOL.

Yeah, I'm only going out cautiously. Not going shopping or restaurants for fun just yet. I really don't want to have to go back into strict lockdown :BulbaConfused:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1