Havenites Dabang

Ahhh nice day @MayanEcho:smile:

Btw I want to thankful you all? For the prayers when I'm sick? Maybe I was thanking you before, but as I reach another point of development of my condition.. It feels world to me. Since I tested negative, finally I can hug my dearest one and it is feels soo..

Relaxing. And I feel somehow I can't reach that without those help of prayers. Thank you for the breeze:hearties:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama I'm so happy for your recovery. 😘 

I've a twitter account, but it's empty. 😅 Set up and used only for DMs with an airline's customer care few years ago. My IG is also for DMs only. 

Has anyone noticed the new change in FB? They kinda adapted the thread for replies similar to that of Reddit. 😄

• Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL dodosol got other woman now? Lol... I'm really kind of demotivated with the progress. Haha...

Today so quiet? But well, this week felt like eternity. Not sure why, actually was having 1 day holiday. But it didnt help.

Haha...it looks like his parents have threatened something against Lala, so he's doing noble idiocy. I hope there'll be a twist or I'll just have to smack him through my screen tonight :pandaheadstomp: Hahaha, you have a short attention span!! Haven't even figured out who DDSSLLS is!

Quiet today as in me? Or whole of Janghaven? Intense work day for me today and very hot where I am. I am melting :mood:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Tasty 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha quiet as in JH @JenL... where is @abs-oluteM... lols... 

Yeah I can't believe they pull even more common kdrama trope. It was worked in beginning, but become a bit dull, now almost ending. The romance portion really become lacklustre. But I think its still fun to see how the villagers interact. I see how.... 

I am here....am on the drama threads. I am watching like so many , and time is needed to write and update the threads. 

Are you talking about A Piece of Your Mind? What eps are you? Will you drop it? :smug:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The romance portion really become lacklustre. But I think its still fun to see how the villagers interact. I see how.... 

Hahaha, I think the romance is cute!!! He only turned 20 last ep so can't be too steamy la :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's actually one of my favourite K-drama I've watched in quarantine. I think it's the humour and writing style and twists. Crazy but very cute. But not to your taste I guess :lol: Don't worry, I won't hurt you :KittyGun:

Only this upcoming episode is making us all squirm in a bad way in the DDSSLLS thread. Hopefully they'll pull a twist out of it.

@abs-oluteM She's talking about DDSSLLS (she lost interest again :idk:

• Haha 6

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahhaha...not surprised. She likes the chase...so once the OTP gets together, the thrill is not there. :GrowDerp:

Hahahaha, what a player :laugh: I think it's better we watch variety shows together @SilverMoonTea :MewGiggle:

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha, what a player :laugh: I think it's better we watch variety shows together @SilverMoonTea :MewGiggle:

Haha true dat. I sometimes watched House Detox variety show. I think the rest nothing much interesting lately. I was liking Seoul Bumpkin Seung Gi variety. But it was stopped due to covid cos no travelling. 

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle glad to report, Piece of Your Mind I only left 2 more eps. Sad its going to end. This one definitely the best of Jung Hae In so far. I think I actually like slice of life ah? Haha... 

Its raining today, going to buy some hot ramen in mall... 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea So so? Did you finito with A Piece of Your Mind?

Finally... it's FRIDAY again.

I was about to finish last night, then got some sudden work to do and I lost the mood. Hopefully no one disturb me today to complete it haha... 

I felt sad its going to finish. Really like the OTP. Their character is so down to earth & relatable.. I watched Pretty Noona Buy Food but don't like the FL character. OSN is hella dull, and I think the couple a bit too much haha they do have an affair but seems blamed all the problem to ex bf. I normally okay with affair story, but this one irked me a bit. 

@Tofu ddsls, alrd drag myself finish up to 12. Maybe will watch if no other interesting drama came up. I only watch MTF and ddsls actually.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I felt sad its going to finish. Really like the OTP. Their character is so down to earth & relatable.. I watched Pretty Noona Buy Food but don't like the FL character. OSN is hella dull, and I think the couple a bit too much haha they do have an affair but seems blamed all the problem to ex bf. I normally okay with affair story, but this one irked me a bit. 

LOL, so are you done now? Hehehehe, just let me say it...

Spoiler

I told you so. And see, Chae Soo Bin is good too right? :pandalove:

Pretty Noona and One Spring Night are not my cuppa. Don't like the directing, cinematography and the stories. I thought a JHI-SYJ pairing would be cool but it wasn't. One Spring Night - every characters sort of annoy me and the most annoying of both (ex-hubby and ex-boyfriend) had so much screen time :KittyGun:. One Spring Night romantized affair isn't it? I had no problem with that but just didn't like ex-bf can't take "no" for an answer and kept thinking he's better than JHI's character. It becomes annoying as it keeps repeating.

Btw, I think this would be a funny watch.

Spoiler

• Like 6