Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol. And they both acted in 2 dramas together: Liar Game and On The Way To The Airport 😆. On top of that, they are basketball buddies!

Omg ...how can I forget that ...especially On the Way to the Airport!!!!!....did your whole office watch ? My whole office watch , and so excited because of Air Asia and KLIA 2  being the sponsor. :GrowDerp:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I am hunting now. See, @Alice Wonderland already 2 games and I am wasting my life away. I cannot start another game!

You see I play them all. Hahaha. Who more wasted the life than I am? 😂😂😂😂

Btw I watch first ep of WIWTP. Is HSJ the first male lead or second lead? Sighh... why I see many triangle love in dramas more these days and I somewhat foreseen that he'll die here. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
Just now, abnoch said:

@bairama close your screen rest bai oppa saranghae

hellooooooo I am so glad that you opened an account here....ahaah are you here to check on whether @bairama is spazzing too much with us  ? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@abs-oluteM haha yeah for this week my account vision should do monitoring. Please dont mark it as spam ok haha

You know, bai ,together with @eggcellent and  @Tofu,  has done amazing stuff making our forums fun and pretty. The badges, logo, banners etc they make are really nice and cute. We're very grateful to have them contribute their time and talent . Bai is fantastic . Always positive and enthusiastic . 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 1

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You know, bai ,together with @eggcellent and  @Tofu,  has done amazing stuff making our forums fun and pretty. The badges, logo, banners etc they make are really nice and cute. We're very grateful to have them contribute their time and talent . Bai is fantastic . Always positive and enthusiastic . 

@bairama is the best. Even though we tell her to rest all the time, when I wake up and check discord, there is always something she's made. Seems like resting, taking it easy, and doing absolutely nothing does not exist in her book. 🙄😩

• Like 8
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, MMM8P said:

um hi this is mirmz from soompi, and i hope that u guys still remember me and the amazing meme fiends club.

:MewHi:

edit: if i posted this in the wrong forum sorry in advance 

Hi @MMM8P, glad to see you here! It wasn't the same without your cheerful pratter!

I think I'm one of the few who haven't changed names or DP's, so I guess that makes it easy to guess who I am. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Haha yes, for the staff trivia. It's in discord somewhere. Here's an updated one 

Wow, that is impressive work! Nice one! We may have to cross post that to the staff section, for members who don't make it to this dabang, if you don't mind. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @MMM8P, glad to see you here! It wasn't the same without your cheerful pratter!

I think I'm one of the few who haven't changed names or DP's, so I guess that makes it easy to guess who I am. :laugh:

hi froggy friend! i just got home from rollerskating! 

and soompi wasnt the same without us constantly -2ing and +2ing at random times of the day lol

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3