Havenites Dabang

35 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hi @MMM8P 

How's the weekend? Sunday for youuuu.

I'm Blue Blue having Monday Blues.

Club feature is up, you can create your Meme Club again ^ ^

Are you a Harry Potter fan? If yes, join us at the Wizarding World club.

Meanwhile, calling for Slytherin, Griffindor and Hufflepuff. We have plenty of Ravenclaw, where are the rest? LOL LOL. Looks like the Ravenclaws are excited to be Back at Hogwarts, while the rest aren't bwahahahahahha.

I know it's COVID time and everyone is staying home, but please let the Owls in~ 

hi @mademoisellesia :D

my weekend's doing pretty well. 

and yes i know the meme feature is up but im not sure if i want to make a new meme fiends yet since i still have a meme thread on soompi and im in school rn and i kinda want to get used to going to school before i start another meme thread. also im not really a potterhead :/ no offense, it's just not my thing if u know what i mean .

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

8 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

I am not regular, not regular at all. And the I come to the forum, and something like this happens. Tell me about perfect timing. 

:cool:

hellooooo dear . Come spazz with us ... how hv you been ? Watching any dramas or not ? 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, MMM8P said:

hi @mademoisellesia :D

my weekend's doing pretty well. 

and yes i know the meme feature is up but im not sure if i want to make a new meme fiends yet since i still have a meme thread on soompi and im in school rn and i kinda want to get used to going to school before i start another meme thread. also im not really a potterhead :/ no offense, it's just not my thing if u know what i mean .

That's alright, no offense taken. I thought I'll invite so that you don't feel left out 😊

@abs-oluteM Men in suit is also :wow: @TiNaDo reminds me of KSH strutting into the photo studio in It's Okay looking dashing. Baby suit, tuxedo and uniforms are all :wow: wait, what am I doing here? I should be working!!!

🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

@mademoisellesia oh yes ! We’re gonna hv a new theme every week . I’ll pen In men in suits . . But after I do hot ahjussis. It seems some people like older uncles ! cc @Darkarcana

@Chocolate :smug::smile:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Haha. Thanks @abs-oluteM.

I have a fanfic section as well. The stories are really quite fantastic. Is it ok if I tweet to invite them to come talk about this on BinJin thread?

@mademoisellesia The main picture for the HP Club is really nice. So sharp and crisp!

@TRaNz Sorry to hear the lockdown is extended and hope things get better soon. @SnowBlob You're the only I know who likes that it keeps the hubby at home 😆

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Chocolate welll..hahaha in everything negative..there s always a positive too right? :p it's just when my hubby works from home..i get a little help around the house hahaahha

@TiNaDo hallooo... How are you? What non-korean dramas have you been watching?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I have a fanfic section as well. The stories are really quite fantastic. Is it ok if I tweet to invite them to come talk about this on BinJin thread?

Of course pls go ahead . And if you don’t mind , can you tag our handle & I’ll help you retweet ! 

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

22 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@TiNaDo hallooo... How are you? What non-korean dramas have you been watching?

I am fine, @SnowBlob, same things here.

I am watching Turkish dramas and waiting for the Bulgarian ones in late September/October. This fall start about a dozen new Turkish tv series, plus the ones continuing from the spring season (that were stopped because of the pandemic) - so, it's a blood bath of which ones will have the rating and stay on screen.

After 12 years of watching Turkish dramas and having seen practically all of them, this is the first season I see so many new and old tv series; plus, so many different tv series - not the typical Turkish theme. Which is refreshing.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
51 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Uhhh, which handle? First time 😉

JangHaven  twitter handle 

by the way   , everyone pls feel free to tag our twitter handle so we can help you retweet to promote your threads! 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@TiNaDo LOL..at this rate you won't be watching any kdramas soon since there are so many Turkish TV series you might want to watch :laugh: So are Turkish TV series very popular in Europe? Like here..i think the popular ones are american (hmm..don't quote me on that though). I hardly watch TV series on TV anymore..it's either borrowing the completed series DVD from the library or watch on streaming device. 

Going to watch SF2 ep 7 and 8 tonight~~ 

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

10 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@TiNaDo LOL..at this rate you won't be watching any kdramas soon since there are so many Turkish TV series you might want to watch :laugh: So are Turkish TV series very popular in Europe? Like here..i think the popular ones are american (hmm..don't quote me on that though). I hardly watch TV series on TV anymore..it's either borrowing the completed series DVD from the library or watch on streaming device. 

Going to watch SF2 ep 7 and 8 tonight~~ 

Super popular in the Balkans, @SnowBlob. They started around 2007 and still continue to this day. This is how I learned the language, to be honest - fell in love with Istanbul, watched Turkish tv series and listened to Turkish songs like crazy (which I still do to this day), and grasped the Turkish language. :smug: So... whoever says watching tv series is a waste of time, is wrong. :cool:

Edited by TiNaDo
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This question need rocket scientist to answer lols.. But eh, I'm not shipping him with myself (not yet?)haha... he's for SA... or PEB... 

Since I am not a rocket scientist. I will be generous and give you the full length of the drama - 6 more weeks - for him to last as your oppa. Everyone else, place your bets! @abs-oluteM @im0202 @mademoisellesia @LaLa

• Haha 6