Havenites Dabang

Hii ~~~ @mirmz

tenor.gif

Is it the weekend for you yet???

@Tofu

Not gonna lie, for the last 15 years it was like a dream goal to be sponsored by them... OR even just have a loyalty discount card since i visit sooooo often hahahahaha

• Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah

rn it's friday evening for  me :D

Friday nite meaning you can stay up late and just sit infront of the PC/laptop.

The simplest way to unwind from the busy week.

And then tomorrow morning you can go get.....McDonalds breakfastt...oooooohhh winnnaaaaa!!

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz I’m definitely gonna watch the Kim Ji Won. & JCW drama . Pls come visit the thread when it starts airing. ( I’m also hard selling my threads @SilverMoonTea:laugh:

I might try to watch this absM... 

@Chocolate Hush is good? Any future probable romance?

Wah I'm really in Kdrama slump, I only watch Goddess of Revenge & Delayed Justice now. And both also not that I'm dying to watch or anything haha... Just kind of to kill time...

• Haha 6
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Wah I'm really in Kdrama slump, I only watch Goddess of Revenge & Delayed Justice now. And both also not that I'm dying to watch or anything haha... Just kind of to kill time...

Maybe several new dramas premier in Dec will have your fancy... I'm trying to cross off Start Up under my current watching list.. If the plots are really downgrade too fast (which made me want to flip tables), I might not finish watching it and just try to look for decent recaps to finish it one for all... Kim Seon Ho dimples and his great chemistry with Halmeoni (plus In Jae's growth) are the only one that help me stay so far. I've given up with the romance part because I already know who the female lead chose. 

35 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think they can make a group of F30 with the Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Indo, China version boys too...

LOL it sounds like they can also debut as idol groups :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@MayanEcho @TRaNz I love the wrap because I get to have two hashbrowns in one meal! Ooh I would love a hashbrown bundle option too. Why is Macs' hashbrown just so much better than anywhere else? I may have to convince my brother to drive to the drive-thru tomorrow morning.

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane I think we will need to have a special thread in The Lounges just for @SilverMoonTea’s Oppa tracker ! One oppa every week . There’ll be 52 oppas. 

Haha yes! I suggested to put in the Abs club because then maybe we can have accompanying pictures to swoon at? :Ghastlel:

8 hours ago, mirmz said:

so he usually says sup when i say hi to him and i say florescent lights (there's lights on the ceiling at our school)

yes ik this might not make sense but it's carter

and he makes me happy <3

That is soo cuteee! I totally imagining this conversation at the lockers just before the first bell goes. :SquirtleWonderfull:

@LaLa Which episode of SU are you at now?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Tasty 1

46 minutes ago, Jane said:

@MayanEcho @TRaNz I love the wrap because I get to have two hashbrowns in one meal! Ooh I would love a hashbrown bundle option too. Why is Macs' hashbrown just so much better than anywhere else? I may have to convince my brother to drive to the drive-thru tomorrow morning.

I just had KFC for dinner. HAHAHAHAHAH, Dat lovely fried chickkkennnnnn.

Honestly hope you get McDonalds tomorrow morning, indulge in that yummy fatty goodness hahaha the besttttttt

Tell him you need to go McDonalds bcoz if you dont you will ummm you will die or something. LMFAO

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Jane said:

@LaLa Which episode of SU are you at now?

The last episode I watched was ep 13. Looking at the preview at 14 seems will focus more about the romance so I'm hesitate to start it... Have you finished it?

18 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I had this for dinner 2 days ago LOL. 

• Haha 6

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

59 minutes ago, Jane said:

Haha yes! I suggested to put in the Abs club because then maybe we can have accompanying pictures to swoon at? :Ghastlel:

Ya good idea... @SilverMoonTea you need to open this . Put nice pictures please :cool: 

The JCW drama actually looks nice and cute. Nothing too angsty plus 30 mins per eps ( 12 in total) . Should be easy watch

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@LaLa You're so close to the ending so just finish it off. Go! Go! You can do it. Han Ji Pyeong is worth it!

@SilverMoonTea Goodness. They are still milking the fans with MG and F4?! How many remakes will we go through until we die? I'm so over it after the Korean ver. came out. All my fondness towards Hana Yori Dango (the original manga) diminishes after so many remakes. Plus the storyline is old-fashioned now.

BTW, I watched that J-drama up to 3 and got extremely annoyed :duckPHAT:  How dare you ask me to watch the ML getting on with second FL? :KittyGun: And up until episode 8 then they break up. :pandarage: 

I decided to stop and went to re-watch You Drive Me Crazy instead. Aaaahhhh, much better. Even though it's old-fashioned drama trope but when done well, it still gives off so much Feels. And it is relatable as I'm sure we all somewhat crush on our girl/guy friends in RL before. Haha. Four episodes are just decent too. :pandalove:

P.S. I kept forgetting and scroll down for the edit button... sigh.

@abs-oluteM SALT updated KSH's pics again.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, mirmz said:

so he usually says sup when i say hi to him and i say florescent lights (there's lights on the ceiling at our school)

yes ik this might not make sense but it's carter

and he makes me happy <3

It makes complete sense!  And so darn cute. Having your 1st inside joke is a good start to something. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Just now, mademoiselle said:

BTW, I watched that J-drama up to 3 and got extremely annoyed :duckPHAT:  How dare you ask me to watch the ML getting on with second FL? :KittyGun: And up until episode 8 then they break up. :pandarage:

I can imagine miss silvermoon doing just this...you know she likes painful love stories right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

I can imagine miss silvermoon doing just this...you know she likes painful love stories right?

Ah haha yeah I'm the type who like to watch this type of wrong stuff haha...Idk the couple just too cute & looked good together @mademoiselle... lols... btw you also make me watching MTF, so ... 1-1 :laugh:

Yeah, the film maker totally not creative, I watched F4 C version and didnt like it. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Honestly hope you get McDonalds tomorrow morning, indulge in that yummy fatty goodness hahaha the besttttttt

I already pitched the idea to him and he agreed! Whoohoo!

13 minutes ago, LaLa said:

The last episode I watched was ep 13. Looking at the preview at 14 seems will focus more about the romance so I'm hesitate to start it... Have you finished it?

Yup! I finished it yesterday! Just FF through it if you don't want to watch it, it's a fairly cliche resolution.

@SilverMoonTea Oppa Diary! Good name. Yes, exactly like that!

P/S: @Soju @Mouse As I tried to quote Silver's post, the site kept crashing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But she also complains OTPs don't get together until near end. Wasn't she who complained about the TW drama In Time With You?? Maybe not her... I forgot. I doubt this J-drama was painful though... more like ignorant. LOL. BTW @SilverMoonTea, I looked at Tomoya Nakamura's profile (the name is a mouthful and hard to remember), interesting how I don't know him at all when he's been around for so long.

Ehhhh MTF you said you liked it after complaining Ong Seong Wu not your type. :laugh: You just liked it at first because it was painful love.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea, I looked at Tomoya Nakamura's profile (the name is a mouthful and hard to remember), interesting how I don't know him at all when he's been around for so long.

I think he only become main role recently... He was in Goro Akechi too. Also in opening Disney Japan Alladin's movie premiere. It said he's no 4th rank actor in Japan now. 

Haha In Time With You, yeah thats me. That one yeah I complain a bit, but cos they only end up together in ep 16, I end up continue watching it religiously. 

Btw i'm trying Kairos now.. @katakwasabi ep1 seems good. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

The hubs will pass by when he returns from his shift in the morning 😋 

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

KFC gravy and mashed potato for the win! Love their chicken wrap too!

48 minutes ago, Jane said:

I already pitched the idea to him and he agreed! Whoohoo!

Yay! Hashbrowns feast!

• Like 1
  • Tasty 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero