Havenites Dabang

4 hours ago, Jane said:

I saw some of the clips and pictures on twt today and the way Jihyo cried so much! It's truly the end of an era in k-variety.

2nd Gen K-Pop fans, did you see this epic reunion of After School! I have been blasting 2nd gen songs all weekend because of it!

Yeah it feels like thaaat :'

And ooooooh that song!!! I listen to that a lott while playing mini basket in elementary school, wowwwww time flies

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

35 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Good point. I should really really REALLY do some exercise today. Gaaah. But no planned diet. :mine: I love my food.

You can diet at the end of year, its Winter now so its all about being lazy and eating to keep warm. hahahaha

c8032dee1d473a7fa9f129c54bd536ea9766e51b

:pandalove:

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

33 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

diet? lols u sure?

am I sure? of course not! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :GrowDerp:

Tomorrow i will have KFC for lunch! I have to go into the city to the office to work for one day.....aiiiggoooooo.

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u dont miss your office?

i had McD last week lols

Like, I miss the idea of working in the office for the other things attached to it. Being in the City means access to heaps of places to eat for lunch, Bubble Tea at your finger tips and also being able to organize dinner after work in the city with friends who are also already working in the city. But to add in I dont like my workplace at the moment because I just dislike working with them now days.

Sort of wish things went back to the days where covid didnt exist widely and life was nicer.

Hoping that barely anyone is coming into the office tomorrow. less interaction is better for me.

I had Maccas twice on the weekend.....good times :LaxEat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Like, I miss the idea of working in the office for the other things attached to it. Being in the City means access to heaps of places to eat for lunch, Bubble Tea at your finger tips and also being able to organize dinner after work in the city with friends who are also already working in the city.

i have to agree with this....i use to go to dinner with my friends after work sometimes if we all get off early....however now that im at home...im too lazy to go all the way out for it...besides we wont be able to since we are under lockdown lols...

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
48 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i have to agree with this....i use to go to dinner with my friends after work sometimes if we all get off early....however now that im at home...im too lazy to go all the way out for it...besides we wont be able to since we are under lockdown lols...

Oh under lockdown ? What lockdown number is this for you? For us we're slowly coming out of lockdown number 4. LOL.

Yeah its hard to co-ordinate with everyone to go out, coz we all have mixed days that we are in and most of the time its not planned that we go into work a few days before hand. Tends to be last minute. Then everyone just gets lazy and we keep postponing haha.

I havent been anywhere nice in montthhhsssss......also with it being Winter here, the cold weather just makes you even lazier and want to stay at home. only positive thing is that you are inclined to get drivethru McDonalds or KFC more often :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Oh under lockdown ? What lockdown number is this for you? For us we're slowly coming out of lockdown number 4. LOL.

It is the third lock down for Nite & I . Fortunately the delivery life is really fantastic where I am ...like BBT on my door step in half hour upon order . So I have no complaints. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@TRaNz Hold on. You're going to the city and you're going to have KFC for lunch when you can have million other things to pick from?! Have you eaten from Niubi? https://www.niubi.com.au/

The seafood dishes (and bubble tea with teddy bear on top) look so delicious so please go on behalf of me :SquirtleNiceAhah:

I had McD's McNugget meal for dinner weekend. The nuggets did not taste good compared to McPieces. I don't think I'll have McNugget anymore. :pandathink: I also think the branch near us its quality has deteriorated because their Fillet-O-Fish and McChicken burger aren't as good as I remember. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Good point. I should really really REALLY do some exercise today. Gaaah. But no planned diet. :mine: I love my food.

Well, I love my good aswell. But I love too much of it at the same time :laugh: So I limit myself and try to spread less of it throughout the week. 

I will only miss my coffee cream chocolate :scaredpanda2:

11 hours ago, TRaNz said:

You can diet at the end of year, its Winter now so its all about being lazy and eating to keep warm. hahahaha

We are so far away from winter her like humanly possible :pandaroar: It's 30°C here and I am sweating my pants off. Summer hit Europe/Germany hard. But I am lazy aswell during these temperaturs, every movement that is avoidable nedds to be avoided! 

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

It is the third lock down for Nite & I . Fortunately the delivery life is really fantastic where I am ...like BBT on my door step in half hour upon order . So I have no complaints. 

Third? Wow. We just finished the second, which took a few months and are opening up everything again now, but with limitations and strict rules for everyone. 

Experts are sure though, once autumn hits, we probably will have one again, especially if that british mutation hits the european mainland. 

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The seafood dishes

Take Cover GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Third? Wow. We just finished the second, which took a few months and are opening up everything again now, but with limitations and strict rules for everyone. 

Experts are sure though, once autumn hits, we probably will have one again, especially if that british mutation hits the european mainland. 

The new variant are pretty scary considering how they are more infectious. Have you guys been vaccinated yet?

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

35 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh wow, not far behind us. I reckon we will have a 5th lockdown before year ends. We're just a terrible place here. LOL.

Like, delivery life is great and convenient, but what irks me is the delivery fees. The food prices is already a few dollars up on the app, then you got delivery fees and service fees....at that point its like...ill just drive to the dang place and get it myself. LOL

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Hold on. You're going to the city and you're going to have KFC for lunch when you can have million other things to pick from?! Have you eaten from Niubi? https://www.niubi.com.au/

The seafood dishes (and bubble tea with teddy bear on top) look so delicious so please go on behalf of me :SquirtleNiceAhah:

I had McD's McNugget meal for dinner weekend. The nuggets did not taste good compared to McPieces. I don't think I'll have McNugget anymore. :pandathink: I also think the branch near us its quality has deteriorated because their Fillet-O-Fish and McChicken burger aren't as good as I remember. 

LOL ok ok, hang on. Yes that Niubi is close by and all, walked thru lil Bourke many times but never noticed that place since its tucked away in a laneway. Looks tasty and all, but i feel weird going to restaurants alone, but also KFC coz im short on time for work tomorrow. Since I only go in once a week or once every 2 weeks, I let the inhouse work pile up so its worth my time going into the office and risking my health with covid floating around.

Sometimes I do go to nice casual places to eat for lunch, but its with a work colleague, never alone.

Don't you have to go into the office nowdays? youre in the CBD right? how come you haven't gone yet? haha

Ayyyyy, nah Maccas Nuggets are always a winner, you must have got a bad batch or something.

its almost midnite and im craving McDonalds....uurrrrrrgggggggg...i have to wake up in 6 hours for work...noooo. AHHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Oh wow, not far behind us. I reckon we will have a 5th lockdown before year ends. We're just a terrible place here. LOL.

Like, delivery life is great and convenient, but what irks me is the delivery fees. The food prices is already a few dollars up on the app, then you got delivery fees and service fees....at that point its like...ill just drive to the dang place and get it myself. LOL

M'sia's lockdown is pretty long though compared to AU's. The 3rd and 4th were 3 days and 2 weeks respectively, isn't it? It feels really half-assly done to be honest. :idk:

Yeah!! What's up with the service fees?! It wasn't there before! And some more the app asks you if you wanna tip the driver too. Do they think I'm super rich and company pays more during covid?

42 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

LOL ok ok, hang on. Yes that Niubi is close by and all, walked thru lil Bourke many times but never noticed that place since its tucked away in a laneway. Looks tasty and all, but i feel weird going to restaurants alone, but also KFC coz im short on time for work tomorrow. Since I only go in once a week or once every 2 weeks, I let the inhouse work pile up so its worth my time going into the office and risking my health with covid floating around.

Sometimes I do go to nice casual places to eat for lunch, but its with a work colleague, never alone.

Don't you have to go into the office nowdays? youre in the CBD right? how come you haven't gone yet? haha

Ayyyyy, nah Maccas Nuggets are always a winner, you must have got a bad batch or something.

its almost midnite and im craving McDonalds....uurrrrrrgggggggg...i have to wake up in 6 hours for work...noooo. AHHAHAHA

Nope. CBD is out of bound. It's on the to go list for in the future. Right now it just feels like I should stay put, at home other than work and grocery shopping. At least if you're there, you can consider a take away option.

Don't want to pig out before bed so I'm having a glass of hot milo.

@Dhakra Don't get your gif. Do you have seafood allergies? Or you don't wanna see it coz you'll crave it?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

M'sia's lockdown is pretty long though compared to AU's. The 3rd and 4th were 3 days and 2 weeks respectively, isn't it? It feels really half-assly done to be honest. :idk:

Yeah!! What's up with the service fees?! It wasn't there before! And some more the app asks you if you wanna tip the driver too. Do they think I'm super rich and company pays more during covid?

Nope. CBD is out of bound. It's on the to go list for in the future. Right now it just feels like I should stay put, at home other than work and grocery shopping. At least if you're there, you can consider a take away option.

Don't want to pig out before bed so I'm having a glass of hot milo.

Yeah possible, but ay, we went hard with out 2nd lockdown for duration length and rules. Makes the 3rd and 4th like appetizers. haha

The service fee thing puts me off the most now. Youd think that during a pandemic, this is where theyd make the most money coz so many people resort to food apps to order food. And so service fee isnt required so much. Guess they have other ideas........

CBD out of bounds? oh, thought you worked in CBD. danggg...well you save more money that way let me tell you. HAAHHAHA

10 hours ago, Jane said:

@TRaNz Singapore just launched a honey dip for nuggets. At first I assumed there was something special about the honey but my friend confirmed it's literally just honey, nothing special! 

Has anyone tried this combination? I don't get it :BulbaConfused:

Errrr......yeah look im all for the nuggets but just honey? That is weird.....Someone try it and let us know how weird it is. LOL. 
Im trying to imagine it in my head and it has NOT gone well. LMFAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Errrr......yeah look im all for the nuggets but just honey? That is weird.....Someone try it and let us know how weird it is. LOL. 
Im trying to imagine it in my head and it has NOT gone well. LMFAO

That's what I have been doing ever since it's out! I need to pluck up the courage to try it. For science.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, TRaNz said:

The service fee thing puts me off the most now. Youd think that during a pandemic, this is where theyd make the most money coz so many people resort to food apps to order food. And so service fee isnt required so much. Guess they have other ideas.

Same. It irks me because delivery fee can cost up to $8 for some and they aren't even that far away. The service fee seems like applies only to Uber Eats. I think I'll have to shop around (even for food delivery :PikachuFacePalm:). At times like this I wish the Korean delivery services come in to compete with them! Haha.

12 hours ago, TRaNz said:

CBD out of bounds? oh, thought you worked in CBD. danggg...well you save more money that way let me tell you.

True. I'd save on fuel and food expenses!

4 hours ago, Jane said:

That's what I have been doing ever since it's out! I need to pluck up the courage to try it. For science.

I support "for science" although I'd imagine it'd taste similar to sweet & sour sauce (the sweet bit) but I've declared McNugget in my ban list now due to recent not delicious experience. I think when it comes to fried chicken, KFC over McD (for western fast food).

5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@mademoiselle @SnowBlob see this is what happen when it start raining heavily for at least half an hour, the water will rises.....which is why i opt to buy the disaster coverage for my car....as this is the main street i need to use every times i go to work and off work..

I think this is why people started buying tall 4-wheel drive cars!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Tasty 1