Havenites Dabang

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Oh My God.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have left over KFC from last nite large KFC dinner HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH  KFC Fammmm **hi-5*

Gaaaaahhhh last night I had McD! :cry: Now I'm feeling so guilty.

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

GG works hahahaha, im not THAT bad....or am I? hahahaha Soshi-love

I only know you've been watching everything GG's (and your other bias) only. Not really sure if you watch any other LOL!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Is work that crazy? I'm actually the same lately. Been really tired during weeknights and have less energy playing here. I cannot wait to get out of this super busy cycle/period!

Yeah it is. I just came out of 2 x 3 days courses in last two weeks of May which meant a lot work got pushed to the night or the weekends. This month, I have a major deadline for one project and embarking on another. So I have been working pretty much non-stop since mid-May? And then having to adjust back to a 100% WFH schedule AND THE HEAT. OMG THE HEAT RIGHT NOW.  I have had to switch on my air-con a lot more this time to work comfortably.

I had a headache ystd and I am so mad because I lost valuable hours to work or watch something. But I guess my body really wanted to sleep instead. 

12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I see a lot of recommendations for this. But how long can you stand and type? Won’t your legs get tired?

I have a standing desk at work. You build up your stamina to stand for longer amount of time eventually. I find it particularly useful for after lunch or in an online meeting that I am not super involved in. It just adds some variety to the work day. I miss my standing desk a lot now that we are at home.

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Hello Everyone! Checking in...hope everyone is safe and well and not affected by covid...sorry if I've missed anyone's messages or tags! Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't been as active here lately. To be honest, something really stressful has happened  (not covid, but something else that is quite serious that has never happened before and you should hope never happens to you!) and I'm helping to resolve this issue. It's going to take awhile, so will probably be here less, be watching dramas less and be doing all the other things I like less...at least for the next month

Oh dear, Jen! I hope at least you are healthy and that what needs to be resolved be resolved soon. Fingers crossed for you!

21 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Then follow up with 2 new eps of So I Married an Anti Fan for SooYoungggiieeee.

How's this show going? I sort of want to check this out now that I know how good Soo Young is from Run On!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Gaaaaahhhh last night I had McD! :cry: Now I'm feeling so guilty.

I only know you've been watching everything GG's (and your other bias) only. Not really sure if you watch any other LOL!

.....omg.... I had Maccas for lunch yesterday..... AHHAHAHAHAHA

This is how you do lockdown, just junk fast food galore. hahaha, but for me its like this most weekends....regardless of lockdown...so.....this be called the TRaNz-diet? ROFL :laugh:

Yeah nah at the moment, nothing else with anyone else apart from that Sweet and Sour movie.

5 minutes ago, Jane said:

How's this show going? I sort of want to check this out now that I know how good Soo Young is from Run On!

Yeah I enjoy it for the cute moments but of course, predictable outcome with the love line and how events unfold. 

I will say for most of you guys it will be a drama for when you have very little to watch on your list and need something nice to fill in the watchtime. Its cause youre all top tier kdrama addicts that dive super indepth into it allll hehehehehehe

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Any Gemini Havenites here?

No way!! Chae Rokkie can't be a Gemini!

@Jane

Give in to the A/C. Don't fight it. The heat in South East Asia is no joke. These days I wouldn't fight it anymore when my room burns. I'd cool it down and then switch the fan on.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
27 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah I enjoy it for the cute moments but of course, predictable outcome with the love line and how events unfold. 

I will say for most of you guys it will be a drama for when you have very little to watch on your list and need something nice to fill in the watchtime. Its cause youre all top tier kdrama addicts that dive super indepth into it allll hehehehehehe

I am very okay with cute, predictable watches. One in-depth drama at a time please. Haha! Alright I will check it out if I am done with River before HP airs. It's been a while since I watched an enemies to lovers premise.

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Give in to the A/C. Don't fight it. The heat in South East Asia is no joke. These days I wouldn't fight it anymore when my room burns. I'd cool it down and then switch the fan on.

Yeah, I am not fighting it anymore! Yep I do that, I switch it on and off during the day and then keep the cool air in for the night with a fan.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm collecting them inside my heart :heart::laugh:

But your heart space not so big since you dump oppas so fast. 
Have you already bought Taec’s badge @Chocolate? So fast! 

@Dhakra @TRaNz  We may have overlooked having some pretty unnie badges for you guys. Any idol/ singer / actress you like ? We can look into it for next season. ( cc @Tofu) Also let me get you both a badge from the shop . Let me know which you like . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

35 minutes ago, Jane said:

I am very okay with cute, predictable watches. One in-depth drama at a time please. Haha! Alright I will check it out if I am done with River before HP airs. It's been a while since I watched an enemies to lovers premise.

Yaaaaayyy @Jane :heart:

Cute loveable UWU vibessss :love:

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra @TRaNz  We may have overlooked having some pretty unnie badges for you guys. Any idol/ singer / actress you like ? We can look into it for next season. ( cc @Tofu) Also let me get you both a badge from the shop . Let me know which you like . 

Nah I can't contribute to this, I'd pick waayyyyyyy tooo many and would result in a protest of too many unnie badges.

I cant pick just some coz you know im very inclusive and want to make sure no pretty gorgeous lovely beautiful idol/singer/actress gets left out. Itd be like a 50+ list of names. HAHAHAHAHA

My badges I just wanted the main food related ones so people definitely know im a food person hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

50 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

My badges I just wanted the main food related ones so people definitely know im a food person hahahahaha

I sent you a watermelon one to balance your fast food diet. 

@mademoiselle LDH looks good in the badge! I think he looks sexier when he wears the glasses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

YEAASSSSSS Thank Youuuuuuu  :heart: :SquirtleWonderfull::pandahappy:

Nommieessssss.

I'd be that person during the current Winter season eating Watermelon (with salt) but sitting infront of the heater. LMAO

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

I'd be that person during the current Winter season eating Watermelon (with salt) but sitting infront of the heater. LMAO

Watermelon with salt? Oh that is the 1st time I have heard of that. Does it taste better?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Watermelon with salt? Oh that is the 1st time I have heard of that. Does it taste better?

Yeah, I love it. Tis how i grew up eating watermelon. Like i can eat them fine without the salt, but if there is salt available i sprinkle it on top before i eat it and its nicer. I know its not for everyone though. Give it a go next time you have water melon, just sprinkle a bit on a small piece of watermelon and eat it. See how your taste buds go. :smile:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Nah I can't contribute to this, I'd pick waayyyyyyy tooo many and would result in a protest of too many unnie badges.

I cant pick just some coz you know im very inclusive and want to make sure no pretty gorgeous lovely beautiful idol/singer/actress gets left out. Itd be like a 50+ list of names. HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, there are a lot of food badges. You'll need to come chat with us more. I also need to replenish my retirement funds *LOL* Preparing for the day that JH gets as many Havenites as S forum that I can't keep up anymore but to fade to the background xDDD

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle LDH looks good in the badge! I think he look sexier when he wears the glasses.

Yeah so handsome and sexy with glasses. Gosh I wish we get Sweet Home S2 confirmation soon.

BTW, Choco said she sent me watermelon one but I didn't get. Can you please check for us?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah, I love it. Tis how i grew up eating watermelon. Like i can eat them fine without the salt, but if there is salt available i sprinkle it on top before i eat it and its nicer. I know its not for everyone though. Give it a go next time you have water melon, just sprinkle a bit on a small piece of watermelon and eat it. See how your taste buds go. :smile:

I think I will try it out. Do you know Jambu (Java Apple)? It's sold here during summer, I think. I used to eat it with soy sauce & sugar. And our family eats guava with sour plum powder.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Tasty 1
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I think I will try it out. Do you know Jambu (Java Apple)? It's sold here during summer, I think. I used to eat it with soy sauce & sugar. And our family eats guava with sour plum powder.

Soy sauce and sugar....apples....im am very intrigued now.....hmmmm..... would this work with regular apples or no?

i started watching Sweet and Sour (netflix, but i dont have netflix i ummm..yeah i just have it.....)

crumbled to SooBinnnieeee 5 minutes in....LOL....only 26 mins through so far.....**siigghhh** ChaeSooBin....soo my typee.....HAHAHAHA

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Soy sauce and sugar....apples....im am very intrigued now.....hmmmm..... would this work with regular apples or no?

Don't think it will coz Java apple has different texture to apples.

16 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

i started watching Sweet and Sour (netflix, but i dont have netflix i ummm..yeah i just have it.....)

crumbled to SooBinnnieeee 5 minutes in....LOL....only 26 mins through so far.....**siigghhh** ChaeSooBin....soo my typee.....HAHAHAHA

LMAOOO. Well, you can use it one month for free. xD You know it's on Dramacool now? :laugh:

---

LeeDoHyun.gif.9b9f03471cff1dd8874100c018 This Oppa looks so HOT 🔥

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Have you already bought Taec’s badge @Chocolate? So fast! 

Haha yes, thought I better do so before I fall out of love...

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

How do you send it? I tried twice to send to @mademoiselle but it was still stuck in MY Items. So I "Sell Back" and lost 30 points! This watermelon is getting very expensive 🤣

wb6zGeW.jpg?1

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Don't think it will coz Java apple has different texture to apples.

LMAOOO. Well, you can use it one month for free. xD You know it's on Dramacool now? :laugh:

Oh hahaha welll Ill look out for them special apples then.

Nah didnt know about dramacool. Ill write that down for future references.

BUT...Krystal....wow....her character is like...is like me in real life...the junk food she eats hahahaha OH and ther is McDonalds being eaten tooooo.....HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by TRaNz
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

How do you send it? I tried twice to send to @mademoiselle but it was still stuck in MY Items. So I "Sell Back" and lost 30 points! This watermelon is getting very expensive 🤣

Okay let me sort it out for you.

39 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And our family eats guava with sour plum powder.

My favourite.

• Thanks 2
  • Party! 1

@Chocolate I have sent you back your lost points. Can do me a favour - try again. Buy and store. Then try sending to @mademoiselle. If anything I will give you back your money. I want to see if got problem  

(I am tagging @Tofuon this as well) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1

15 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

BUT...Krystal....wow....her character is like...is like me in real life...the junk food she eats hahahaha OH and ther is McDonalds being eaten tooooo.....HAHAHAHAHA

Krystal's character is so weird LOL. Her character reminds me of Nodame (Nodame Cantabile). Would not stop until she gets it right so that includes giving up on showering and cleaning up herself LOL. It was funny that Ki Yong in the end has to make a bib for her hahahahahaha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate I have sent you back your lost points. Can do me a favour - try again. Buy and store. Then try sending to @mademoiselle. If anything I will give you back your money. I want to see if got problem  

(I am tagging @Tofuon this as well) 

Thanks @abs-oluteM for reinstating the lost points. Just sent and looks like it works now. The watermelon is no longer in My Items. @mademoiselle Please check if received.

Earlier, I tried sending using mobile which was unsuccessful. This time was by PC. Not sure if that makes a difference.

• Thanks 3
Just now, Chocolate said:

Earlier, I tried sending using mobile which was unsuccessful. This time was by PC. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Okay thanks! I must note this down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1