Havenites Dabang

34 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

8 already? :scaredpanda2::pandascared:

Mhm........I mean it is LBY......but it is also Chaebol.......but it is LBY.........but 8 episodes in....urgh.....8hours binge watching? :pandadisgusted:.......But it is LBY.........

:pandahehe:

Don't worry . The plotting is quite good and I like how LBY's arc in the 2nd half . She has become real kick ass

17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle -- I will watch every Song Kang drama with you though!! :jiminbtslove:

I am very excited to read of +19 scenes...though I don't know how far they will go. :MewWave:.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 5/30/2021 at 11:11 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Hospital Playlist. As you were happy last time I opened Iksong in other forum haha... 

Also Chocolate, Jealousy Incarnate, Fix You, Lie after Lie are the dramas we have discussed before too. Also there is some drama that we complain together like Times lols.

And we also watch some variety show together like Unexpected Business & Youn's Stay. Anything I miss out ? Well Mine is currently the only one we watch together now (I hope I won't bail this one out 😅😂). 

I didn't remember which happened first, Chocolate or Hospital Playlist. I did remember seeing your posts at chocolate thread back then but I think we didn't really interact. Only after @abs-oluteMinviting me to +/- thread that I started to talk LOL

Oh and yes of course I was grateful for you being the first captain of the ship, although after that you back down a little and move to another ship. I believed you would come back one HP2 starts... or else :pandabonk:

For Mine... Oh I need to figure out how to make you stay :thinking:

On 5/31/2021 at 12:49 AM, Dhakra said:

LaLaLand :pandapopcorn:

It's not a drama and I probably never saw you in any thread before, so I am totally not qualified to answer that question, but that never stopped me before answering one. So here you go. :pandaattack: Always ready to give my unqualified answer. 

hahaha because of my current username? :) 

I actually saw you back then in weightlifting fairy. You were having this heated discussion because you were on Shi Ho's side while others couldn't understand you. And I guess we never interacted that much because I much more a silent lurker that sometimes dropped rough trans of drama clips here and there and then gone missing again. And after seeing your checklists for drama watching, I don't know if we will cross path in the future. But the one that I know I'll be seeing you soon in Mine thread because you like Lee Bo Young. She's gorgeous in that drama :hearties:

On 5/31/2021 at 8:40 AM, Tofu said:

Before I read @SilverMoonTea's comment, I also thought Hospital Playlist too. :laugh:

Yeah I only started to be more talkative after that drama and mostly my conversations stays around that because I'm waiting for season 2 :) Are you going to watch it too? 

Oh I remember I was looking for you as Haru's owner during the staffs' quizzes. I was looking for fellow VIP ;)

On 5/31/2021 at 9:43 AM, abs-oluteM said:

we watch many dramas together...but Hospital Playlist & Iksong is what I think of immediately. 

:MewGiggle: I guess I was hyping Hospital Playlist and IkSong too much in our early interactions and up until now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Nopeeeee. Sweet Home is so good. Cannot miss thisssss

I'll give it some more thought. :eeeee:

Hmm...maybe I should have said all Song Kang dramas going forward. Haha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Anyone following this?

@SnowBlob -- Are you still watching Penthouse? I can't remember if it was you or someone else who mentioned watching it. 

I didn't realized it was airing today. For some reason I thought it was going to air closer to mid-June. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@SnowBlob -- Are you still watching Penthouse? I can't remember if it was you or someone else who mentioned watching it. I didn't realized it was airing today. For some reason I thought it was going to air closer to mid-June.

I just found out it will air once a week for 12 weeks!! :lettalKWA:

I'm gonna watch Sweet & Sour on NF @SilverMoonTea (procrastinating on YoM)... lol

Are you still watching Daebak Real Estate or has dropped it? I just finished Ep15 and no longer very interested in it.

• Haha 7
53 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I just found out it will air once a week for 12 weeks!! 

I'm gonna watch Sweet & Sour on NF @SilverMoonTea (procrastinating on YoM)... lol

Are you still watching Daebak Real Estate or has dropped it? I just finished Ep15 and no longer very interested in it.

Yeah I finished ep 15 last night, and it was not interesting. I was quite sleepy on it. Too bad they don't develop this too well. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle Daebak's development is dissapointing. It started off really well. Now it is just draggy.

I usually like melodramas with the right oppas but Penthouse is a bit much for me . Plus the writer wrote The Last Empress , which was OTT makjang. I told myself I won't watch her work again, after what she did to Choi Jin Hyuk's character in TLE.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@abs-oluteM Yeah. This could have been a 12 episodes story I reckon. The side-story on the thug was unnecessary.

There was so much crazy screaming in Penthouse (TLE too). Plus just from reading posts on my TL I already thought the stories were crazy. One moment this character is dead, next moment s/he comes back alive. I bet Logan is not really dead. And I can't believe without watching I know their names! :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@Tofu mmmm...i did say penthouse sounded interesting back then but atm i'm no longer interested :laugh:

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM sounds like Daebak isn't that great to watch anymore.. I havent started and i'm wondering whether i should or it will just be a waste of time ahahhahah

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob Try Racket Boys? xD

Have you started @abs-oluteM?

I’ll start this week after YOM ends ! I hv 3 dramas ending.  Just wanna wrap them up .

Daebak - Jang Nara sullen expression 15 episodes  straight ! :shocked:I think she must hv gotten a lot more frown lines doing this show 

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

I’ll start this week after YOM ends ! I hv 3 dramas ending.  Just wanna wrap them up .

Daebak - Jang Nara sullen expression 15 episodes  straight ! :shocked:I think she must hv gotten a lot more frown lines doing this show 

She's been doing very melodramatic dramas consecutively except Oh My Baby. Can't possibly be healthy LOLLLL.

• Haha 7

Thanks for the info @abs-oluteM as the matter of fact there will be a few upcoming dramas i'm lookong forward to watching (incl HP s2!) And life will become considerably super busy for me soon so i'll scrap Daebak from my watchlist for now:smile:

@mademoiselle gomen ne madem... I still haven't found the mood to start it. It's not a 'no' for now at least :JuiceGhost:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I finished Sweet & Sour. It... has a twist! Which I won't tell, lol!

I have been seeing so many people mentioning this twist on twitter. Is it a good twist? I bookmarked it mainly because I wanted to another Chae Soo Bin show.

Why oh why am I getting so busy when the dramas I want to watch are all incoming! Hospital Playlist 2 (June 17), Come To The Witch's Restaurant (July), Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Yumi's Cells. Gahhhh!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3