Havenites Dabang

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Basically yes same concept lols ahahah.... 

This one got a card too. 

Hahahaha! Wouldn't the card get greasy because of the pizza? :pandathink:

@abs-oluteM -- Your boy, Zhang Zhehan promoted these nuts and it had people going crazy because inside included a photo card too. :laugh:

Spoiler

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I totally second you on this lols. I think 3 wfh, 2 wfo works the best for me. 

As long as it's not alternate days!

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I tried ep 1, few mins only. But ML not my cup of tea ahaha... sorry not sorry

Really? :( But he's the sweetest human being! His heart eyes is :wow:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea Look i just bought myself some new gege's badges. Lols 

Im looking for oppas, why there's no seung gi oppa on the shop??? Aigoo yaa.. also doom's couple badge, can I ask for that??? I would earn money by posting a lot to get them. :heiboi: 

Ahh.. can we also sell our badge? Like getting some refund points. Lols... just saying... 

There is Seung Gi, you miss his hensem face. Haha.

https://janghaven.com/membersshop/view/48-mouse/

https://janghaven.com/membersshop/view/29-lee-seung-gi/

Doom badge you need to wink to @abs-oluteM

• Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

Happy 520 Day, everyone!! :heart:

Wow, this is the first time I see five dramas under @JenL's watch list. :laugh:

Wow it's been 520 days already?!

Hahaha this is the most stressed I've been @Tofu as I'm behind in all of my dramas!!! :lettalKWA::laugh: I think I forgot one too since I'm also watching Hello, it's me! when I'm on public transport on the way home (I wanted a series that would be a light watch and not too much investment in case I got distracted getting on and off the train).

Actually I might have had more at some point during lockdown last year, but this is the first time this year while also working back in the office  :PikaRIP: How do you crazy drama watchers do it all the time?! :shocked2:

Wow is Someday or One Day based on a book @Jane?? Or is this a novelisation of the drama?? :thinking: I always thought it was a script initially!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Wow is Someday or One Day based on a book @Jane?? Or is this a novelisation of the drama?? I always thought it was a script initially!

It's a novelisation of the drama! I am following the thread and it's so interesting to see the actions being fleshed out and really being in HYX's head.

• Like 4

Wait, what's 520 day about?

It means 20th May, right? Not 5 hundred and 20 days?

@Jane @JenL Hahaha although I didn't look up too much on the drama but I do believe the drama is such a huge success that they'd novelised the drama like how Kdramas release scripts later when the drama ended. I wonder if they ever novelised In Time with You...? @Jane Have you seen this TW drama before?

I always love to know the details/thoughts that goes on in the character's mind because the drama/movie can't include them due to time constraints.

• Like 4
On 5/20/2021 at 9:02 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@Alice Wonderland noted on Doom Badge.  :MewWave: . You need to give me an abs pic of a handsome oppa. 

Thank u. I dont have that. Lols. I lead it to you. But if you need references, then here they r 😅

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzhopgZ-TpU1KO-m4d96k

This as for solo badge

Then can we get 1 more couple badge. 

I can't gif it now. And I couldnt find it anywhere in google pictures. So let me describe it, it was the scene in the intersection, when DK got a bit trauma to cross the street. Then MM suddenly grabs her hand smiling and telling "recharge". I find this pretty sweet as their couple badge.

What do you think? Well no pressure for you, this is just as reference, you r the one who will make it so you're free to create it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Alice Wonderland I was teasing you about the abs badge . :MewWave: I don’t make the badges .  @Tofu is the one . But we’ll look into it . I’ll check with @mademoiselle for some nice pics as well . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle Oh, that both cupping their face are looking so cute and the color pallate is much brighter, ok I lead it to you. Haha. Which one is better, I'm good. 

Yes that scene. But it looks much gloomy for badge ya. We need a happier badge of them. The title is already so depressing as it is. Lols

@abs-oluteM :smile: I'm waiting to see them on the shop soon. I'm earning my money from now on. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL@mademoiselleHappy 520 is like saying I love you. 

Wu Er Ling in Chinese apparently should be similar to Wo Ai Ni :idk: How so? Idk haha.... 

Tagging @NiteWalker to explain it because she explained it to @SilverMoonTea and I but we're still lost. :laugh:

@JenL -- I'm usually behind on mines too. I try to catch up during the weekends but that doesn't always work. In the mornings, I play an episode or two in the background while I'm getting ready for work. Usually, it is a drama that I can easily follow along by just watching without needing to read the subs. I am impressed with your commitment! :LarvitarSDab1:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Tagging @NiteWalker to explain it because she explained it to @SilverMoonTea and I but we're still lost. :laugh:

well they said it was a rhythm of the 520 = Wo Ai Ni as in Wo = Wu , Ai = Er, Ling = Ni....im not sure how it rhythm to be honest as i dont catch it either....

some how its more like algorithm more i think...though the only one that actually make sense is

1314 = yi san yi si = forever which does sounds very close to forever if you convert it over to mandarin

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Jane @JenL Hahaha although I didn't look up too much on the drama but I do believe the drama is such a huge success that they'd novelised the drama like how Kdramas release scripts later when the drama ended. I wonder if they ever novelised In Time with You...? @Jane Have you seen this TW drama before?

I always love to know the details/thoughts that goes on in the character's mind because the drama/movie can't include them due to time constraints.

I actually didn't know Kdramas releases their scripts later! Agree on how the novels can better show the inner thoughts of characters. It must be very rich for SOOD's characters so I am definitely following this thread closely!

No, I didn't watch In Time With You, I actually haven't watched much TW dramas in the last decade after K Dramas surpassed it. :CubShy:

Happy Saturday everyone!

• Like 2

Alamak. 520 makes no sense. I'm getting too old for coding. Why oh why? We no longer have character limits in SMS or chat messaging apps so no need to abbreviate everything. Please please please just type out word for word: I LOVE YOU.

See. Not that hard to spell, right?! :laugh:

Want another languages of the same thing? Here you go. Aishiteru. Sukiyo. Je t'amine. Ti amo. Te amo. Wo Ai Ni. Saya cinta kamu. Ngo Oi Lei. Saranghaeyo. Saranghamnida. :laugh:

Unless the new generation wants to play Da Vinci Code. Jjinja. Then you can also say e.g. "The moon is beautiful today" as per Romance in a Bonus Book.

Sighhhh. Hahaha~ internet was fun until I realise I can no longer keep up with some of these things.

---

@Jane I think you'll enjoy In Time with You. The nuance and slice of life bit is really good. You could even relate to it too if you're around that age range. The only bit I didn't like is somewhere in the middle when the OTP had their own relationships and their respective partner got in their way of them getting together. That's Jasper Liu's debut drama btw! I'll never forget his character name in there coz it's unique... called "Mei Nan" (Beautiful man) hahahahahaha!

• Haha 2