Havenites Dabang

14 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

well they said it was a rhythm of the 520 = Wo Ai Ni as in Wo = Wu , Ai = Er, Ling = Ni....im not sure how it rhythm to be honest as i dont catch it either....

some how its more like algorithm more i think...though the only one that actually make sense is

1314 = yi san yi si = forever which does sounds very close to forever if you convert it over to mandarin

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Alamak. 520 makes no sense. I'm getting too old for coding. Why oh why? We no longer have character limits in SMS or chat messaging apps so no need to abbreviate everything. Please please please just type out word for word: I LOVE YOU.

See. Not that hard to spell, right?! :laugh:

Want another languages of the same thing? Here you go. Aishiteru. Sukiyo. Je t'amine. Ti amo. Te amo. Wo Ai Ni. Saya cinta kamu. Ngo Oi Lei. Saranghaeyo. Saranghamnida. :laugh:

Adding the current code or numbers topic. This are something that I found when I watched K variety shows. Back then when they have pagers for sending short message, they used to send 486 to say I Love You.

The reason for that number is to show the strokes for 사랑해 (Saranghae = I Love You)

사 (4 strokes) 랑 (8 strokes )해 (6 strokes)

For saying forever, they will send 012. Forever in korean is 영원히 (yeongwonhi)

0 in korean is (영) yeong. 1 read as one (or won) 2 in korean number is i. Together it reads yeong won i. 

:MewGiggle:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

8 hours ago, LaLa said:

Adding the current code or numbers topic. This are something that I found when I watched K variety shows. Back then when they have pagers for sending short message, they used to send 486 to say I Love You.

The reason for that number is to show the strokes for 사랑해 (Saranghae = I Love You)

사 (4 strokes) 랑 (8 strokes )해 (6 strokes)

For saying forever, they will send 012. Forever in korean is 영원히 (yeongwonhi)

0 in korean is (영) yeong. 1 read as one (or won) 2 in korean number is i. Together it reads yeong won i.

i have a feeling that 520 might actually resonate from a HK Drama that i watch long times ago

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

By the way , we’re retiring our S1badges in our members shop to make way for new ones for S2 . If you see something you like and are short of points to get them before June , let me know.  Or borrow $$ from @SilverMoonTea:Ghastlel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

29 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way , we’re retiring our S1badges in our members shop to make way for new ones for S2 . If you see something you like and are short of points to get them before June , let me know.  Or borrow $$ from @SilverMoonTea:Ghastlel:

@SilverMoonTeacan I just ask for a monthly payment of 50 points? I'm sure it won't make a dent in your bank from the way your shipper thread is thriving :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 5/22/2021 at 1:52 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Jane I think you'll enjoy In Time with You. The nuance and slice of life bit is really good. You could even relate to it too if you're around that age range. The only bit I didn't like is somewhere in the middle when the OTP had their own relationships and their respective partner got in their way of them getting together. That's Jasper Liu's debut drama btw! I'll never forget his character name in there coz it's unique... called "Mei Nan" (Beautiful man) hahahahahaha

I totally missed the boat on this one but I am pretty reluctant to go back and watch such an old drama. That was Jasper's first drama? Wow!

Anyway, I am back on River Where The Moon Rises! @Tofu @bluepebbles

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You're watching sageuk?!? Next Bossam Steal The Fate, ok! 😆

No time lah, next will be Hospital Playlist! I watched a few eps of River because I was curious about Na In-Woo joining the drama and I quite like it.

Hello @Thanie, welcome to the Dabang and Jang Haven! This is where we chit-chat all day long about anything and everything!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It says that badge S2 lauch, but I dont see new badge up yet, :heiboi:

Not yet dear .  We’re launching new season on June 5 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SilverMoonTea somehow when I saw the dating confirmation a few days ago or yesterday?? I was like what??? Lols. Well okay, oppa needs love, his mudane life, so yea.. hope he's happy. All of oppas that I like has been taken or soon to be taken, okay. We have plenty of single oppas out there, so no worries. 😁🤣

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lols I didn't know Aragaki Yui that famous. Absence leave bcos she's married? Haha... Maybe I shd take leave too cos Seung Gi dating 😄😅

Luckily today is a public holiday, you can save your leave! :cool:

Happy Vesak Day to everyone who celebrates the holiday! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2