Havenites Dabang

10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@abs-oluteM welcome bk to MCO 3 lols.....

however honestly it doesnt show me a different....i had been home bound since Oct/2020

Same...I don't even go out to buy anything...I just shop online , and food delivery. My life since  last year

• Like 7

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I've finished it @mademoiselle. Totally enjoyed it 😍 One of the few shows I miss as soon as it ends and wish to restart again. Any other similar shows to recommend - with the strategic plotting in both Doctor Prisoner and Hot Stove League?

:Party02: Good to hear!

Unfortunately these types of drama don't come by very often. I can't name any other similar to these two (or come close) that battle their wits and yet not frustrate the audiences of the stupidity of the plots.

@abs-oluteM Any ideas? Battle of wits kind for Choco.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:Party02: Good to hear!

Unfortunately these types of drama don't come by very often. I can't name any other similar to these two (or come close) that battle their wits and yet not frustrate the audiences of the stupidity of the plots.

@abs-oluteM Any ideas? Battle of wits kind for Choco.

@Chocolate some melodramas that I really liked which had tension & is plot driven, lots of grey characters that go against each other 

1. Money Flower 

2. Secret Love Affair 

3.  Chief of Staff  ( Season 1 & 2 ) - political drama. 
4. Misty 

5. 7 Day Queen (historical) 

6. The Crowned Clown  (historical ) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

not frustrate the audiences of the stupidity of the plots.

It's a true mark of a good drama when writers don't resort to short-cuts/nonsensical developments, even for a short scene.

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate some melodramas that I really liked which had tension & is plot driven, lots of grey characters that go against each other 

1. Money Flower 

2. Secret Love Affair 

3.  Chief of Staff  ( Season 1 & 2 ) - political drama. 
4. Misty 

5. 7 Day Queen (historical) 

6. The Crowned Clown  (historical ) 

Thanks @abs-oluteM, I will try 3 and 6, but first, I must go watch Bossam and Undercover first 😂.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz Search nostalgia haha... I actually never see this pic before.

**lots of loud high pitched squealing**

OMGGG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sooojunngggiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wow:

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Do not quote Media
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

10 hours ago, Chocolate said:

How do you do that? Sounds painful 🤔😅

@SilverMoonTea I am starting episode 4 of Bossam but I have to say... I'm bored 😭 Does it get better? If not, I go watch Daebak 😆

bound to a chair 8 hours a days or sometimes longer lols.....of course u get to stand up and move around however still we need to be almost stuck to a chair all the times is definitely boring lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
28 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

bound to a chair 8 hours a days or sometimes longer lols.....of course u get to stand up and move around however still we need to be almost stuck to a chair all the times is definitely boring lols

Haha, sorry mine was a stupid question. A result of being on a chair for too long too lol.

I was measuring No. of Steps with the Heart App on iPhone. It was 200+ steps yesterday 😭

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

bound to a chair 8 hours a days or sometimes longer lols....

Have you ever tried working on the laptop while standing up? It's healthier for us because we're not supposed to sit for too long a time. At one point when I had to work on the laptop for hours, I used a stand that I put on my desk, so I was standing up while typing. Ikea now has the desk with motored height adjustment. 

• Like 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Have you ever tried working on the laptop while standing up? It's healthier for us because we're not supposed to sit for too long a time. At one point when I had to work on the laptop for hours, I used a stand that I put on my desk, so I was standing up while typing. Ikea now has the desk with motored height adjustment. 

i dont have the motor adjustment.....yea i know they did promote that...not going to spend on anything for now to be honest....maybe later however definitely not now 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont have the motor adjustment.....yea i know they did promote that...not going to spend on anything for now to be honest....maybe later however definitely not now 

Yeah, no need to buy that motored table. Too expensive... I just got those metal stand and put it on my desk. This is very similar to what I have. Mine without the mouse stand.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Favorite Girl Group released a song AND will have merch available next Monday. Next week will be A MA ZING :pandahappy:

giphy.gif

On 5/31/2021 at 9:44 AM, abs-oluteM said:

2. Secret Love Affair 

Such a good drama, very atmospheric, but definitely more of a heavy meal. And the music :pandajustright:

Btw Noonalicious, hoooow much ep have been released of 'Mine'?

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Btw Noonalicious, hoooow much ep have been released of 'Mine'?

We’re at midpoint of the show , so 8 eps . Are you starting this ? Come watch it . 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

We’re at midpoint of the show , so 8 eps . Are you starting this ? Come watch it . 

8 already? :scaredpanda2::pandascared:

Mhm........I mean it is LBY......but it is also Chaebol.......but it is LBY.........but 8 episodes in....urgh.....8hours binge watching? :pandadisgusted:.......But it is LBY.........

:pandahehe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2