Havenites Dabang

Today is holiday and I woke up very late this morning. It makes my heart so content. Lols. It's a given when you dont need to wake up in a rush to get ready for work. 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Theres plenty single one. But my fav now is taken with kid 😋 Your keke. Ahahaha...

I know. It was a shocking when I watch UTP long ago and found this truth. But again, I like the oppas and geges just like how I like to see the stars up in the sky. They look so bright and I enjoy watching them from a far with peace. Aish, what am I saying?! :laugh:

I have new oppa now, he's attending law school with me. Lols. He is so smart and smiles a lot. When he does so, his handsome levels goes up like crazy. Hahaha

~~~

And also another one, it feels so embarassing to call him an oppa, lols. Well, NDR ssi?? :laugh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjl1g6SOR5pJ1eGVOXASu

Seeing him makes me wanna get younger again so i can call him so. Bwahahhaa

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

~~~

And also another one, it feels so embarassing to call him an oppa, lols. Well, NDR ssi?? 

Haha same. I also have single oppa as backup now. Yay Jung Il Woo. 

Ppl, since y'all know my ship flunked to the bottom of the sea. But fret not, I already boarded into new one. Pls visit my ship and help me retweet this, to help me maintain my wealth & job as loan shark 😆😅

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Alice Wonderland Who is the Oppa in Law School? Kim Bum?

Nam Da Reum Oppa is a damn good investment. I approve (me already adopt a while ago). Hahaha. He'll be a great male lead in future so I adopted him early (see Yeo Jin Goo is killing it now?) Oppa's age is not a problem in the virtual world. All handsome actors are Oppa. That's the entertainment rule.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I kept forgetting to ask... hasn't BTS McD meal began already @TRaNz?

It has begun in my country....

Spoiler

but got a big back lash from the medical fraternity & frontliners who were angry people would crowd and line up for it when Malaysia is going through such a bad wave of the covid. We have the highest cases of covid infections per million. 

@movingwheel My country is worse than yours now

Spoiler

106888320-1622014149916-Malaysia_India_p

@NiteWalker brace yourself for a super long lockdown. I don't even go out  - I try to order everything online and DG say better double mask / use N95.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM that is because they have put us on lockdown.... which keeps getting extended.... biggest question is - how long??? lockdown can never be a silution

vaccine supply is almost nil... vaccine is nowhere to be found... then there is mucormycosis which is some sort of fungus....then black marketing of the medicine of that disease as well.... its a mess.... we may have recovered a bit from that mess... but nowhere near to get rid of this disease... because when you need to vaccinate 138 billion people , it does take a toll on country..

i just go out to shop purchase fruits and vegetables and i put n95 one day.... it was paining in ears and i just thought i will pass out.... since then i do double masking...

• Like 7

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel here the vaccination is on still on going for several groups. There are some groups turns to take it one after another. This is for free. And to get the whole nation, which is pretty big here, five big islands, will take time till some years to come. And some problems also rise, some health history for several people didnt match well with the vaccine got complications, also it doesnt guarantee 100% if you get the vaccine you r free from getting the covid. It's why the campaign will never stop to remind people to do three things here, physical distancing, wearing mask and washing your hands. I think we must get ourselves to live with Covid amongst us. The good thing is at least with some of those efforts it can decrease the case rate. 

• Like 6

@Alice Wonderland here apollo group is coming with a target of vaccinating 1 million ppl in a week from june 2nd week and that also sputnik V which has approximately 95% efficacy.... for july they plan to double up the production....it will be 2 million people in a week from july...either way we are also starting up for trial for J&J vaccine.... vaccination is the only way going forward...

Vaccination does not make you free from covid but it gives the power to fight it.... you can still get covid even if you are vaccinated...

• Like 7

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

I think it's interesting because while the rest of the world is still being cautious or even going through a lock down, in the USA, the CDC came out and said you do not need to wear a mask if you're considered fully vaccinated. It's been really strange going to the grocery stores and seeing people without their masks. I still wear mine and have opted to go at times when I know there are not that many people around. 

@movingwheel -- I wished that the vaccines we have been throwing away because not everyone in the USA wants to get it can be sent to India. My brother works at a pharmacy here and he tells us every week they have about 100+ vaccines with no appointments for them. :cry:

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think it's interesting because while the rest of the world is still being cautious or even going through a lock down, in the USA, the CDC came out and said you do not need to wear a mask if you're considered fully vaccinated. It's been really strange going to the grocery stores and seeing people without their masks. I still wear mine and have opted to go at times when I know there are not that many people around. 

@movingwheel -- I wished that the vaccines we have been throwing away because not everyone in the USA wants to get it can be sent to India. My brother works a pharmacy here and he tells us every week they have about 100+ vaccines with no appointments for them. :cry:

Actually the thing is that pfizer and moderna are still not given permission..however they are now working with government of India to bring it. The reason was not enough reliable data on trial of indian people. Lets see how things shape up.

• Like 6

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker brace yourself for a super long lockdown. I don't even go out  - I try to order everything online and DG say better double mask / use N95.

its going to happen??? they shouldnt have release it for the holiday for goodness sake and the prayer site should have all been closed!!!

6 hours ago, movingwheel said:

Actually the thing is that pfizer and moderna are still not given permission..however they are now working with government of India to bring it. The reason was not enough reliable data on trial of indian people. Lets see how things shape up.

i heard some company are bringing in vaccine themselves to vaccinate their own employee....is it being done in India?

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@movingwheel -- I wished that the vaccines we have been throwing away because not everyone in the USA wants to get it can be sent to India. My brother works at a pharmacy here and he tells us every week they have about 100+ vaccines with no appointments for them. :cry:

there were also free slots in Msia though not as bad as your sides? i havent heard of the vaccines being thrown away

• Like 5

@NiteWalker -- Maybe for some of our California folks but definitely not for me. I don't even live close to there. :laugh:

@movingwheel -- I see. Hopefully, they can secure data from the countries that have offered these to people of Indian culture. I would love to see the country be able to offer more vaccines and for everyone to just be safe in general.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker -- Maybe for some of our California folks but definitely not for me. I don't even live close to there. :laugh:

@movingwheel -- I see. Hopefully, they can secure data from the countries that have offered these to people of Indian culture. I would love to see the country be able to offer more vaccines and for everyone to just be safe in general.

Move there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

heard some company are bringing in vaccine themselves to vaccinate their own employee....is it being done in India?

This is being done in Selangor by state government. Our employers have to register for us . We have to pay though . My boss is registering some of us who are interested . Right now the state government is registering interest. They haven’t actually bought the vaccines yet as far as I know . God knows when we can actually get vaccinated 

I was trying to get the AZ jab . I was on the wait list for Round one . But till today no news if can get or not even though the Govt promised that those of us on Round 1 wait list will automatically be slotted in for Round 2. Nevertheless I don’t trust our Govt , so I tried registering again for Round 2 when it opened on Sunday but stupid website got problem because So many people were scrambling to get it . I don’t know if I got any slot . My bro & some of my colleagues were surprised that yesterday they got notification on the MySejahtera app saying they got their appointments. The funny thing is when they were registering they got stuck at some page , and thought they wouldn’t get it. Damn stupid . 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I was trying to get the AZ jab . I was on the wait list for Round one . But till today no news if can get or not even though the Govt promised that those of us on Round 1 wait list will automatically be slotted in for Round 2. Nevertheless I don’t trust our Govt , so I tried registering again for Round 2 when it opened on Sunday but stupid website got problem because So many people were scrambling to get it . I don’t know if I got any slot . My bro & some of my colleagues were surprised that yesterday they got notification on the MySejahtera app saying they got their appointments. The funny thing is when they were registering they got stuck at some page , and thought they wouldn’t get it. Damn stupid . 

my friend's nephew got into the Q for the AZ, he will be vaccinated in 2 weeks times they call / schedule him for that ...

they said that MS was jam up when they try to get into the waiting list for AZ on May/26

• Like 5

@NiteWalker yes its true.... my own organisation is doing .... but it is being limited to the cities where the large number of employees are there - gurgaon , mumbai and bangalore. 90% of folks are being stationed there.... in my branch office , there are total 20 employees probably...and it is not in their priority as of now. those who are elligible for vaccination can bring their family as well for the same. they just need to register the number of people and their age and their id number.

not just this , my organization even purchased oxygen concentrator as well , the employees who are admitted due to covid , if they faced oxygen shortage in hospitals , the org is providing them the oxygen as well. this is really really really good initiative.

@Tofu see i really did not understand why indian govt did not take necessary step for pfizer and moderna approval earlier...now they are after it.... one of the logic they gave is because mRNA vaccines have never been used in india.... come one at some point they should think of introducing new technology , right???  i always questioned why not earlier days they thought of working with these companies? plus AZ had  clotting issue , and i myself know a person who died because of this...i dont understand why not making every information public and let people take the decision about what is right and what is not.... they did not even disclose data for the other indian vaccine phase 3 trial...

@abs-oluteM here we bloody need to register in a govt app to get vaccinated.... and you will never ever get the availability there.... i am literally left to wonder how the hell are we going to come out of this situation....

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

19 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker yes its true.... my own organisation is doing .... but it is being limited to the cities where the large number of employees are there - gurgaon , mumbai and bangalore. 90% of folks are being stationed there.... in my branch office , there are total 20 employees probably...and it is not in their priority as of now. those who are elligible for vaccination can bring their family as well for the same. they just need to register the number of people and their age and their id number.

not just this , my organization even purchased oxygen concentrator as well , the employees who are admitted due to covid , if they faced oxygen shortage in hospitals , the org is providing them the oxygen as well. this is really really really good initiative.

thats good...i mean company really need to step in now....if we are to depend on only government at the scale that its going, any government will collapse

• Like 4
20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL You now definitely have more time to catch up on dramas. Whereas me, I'm kind of glad that this lockdown now send some people back to work from home. Hallelujah. Less noise at the office and politics!

What happening to Melbourne? You are going into lockdown again too?

We regressed to Phase 2 as well. Supposed to end in about 2 weeks but I won't be surprised if we stay in this for another month. But we can still head to buy stuff / watch movies / visit museums / attractions in pairs. We just can't eat out. Me, I have just been staying at home lol, and work work work. :BulbaConfused:

• Like 3

@abs-oluteM @NiteWalker -- That sounds so frustrating! Is there not enough or is it a problem with their organization?

@movingwheel -- I hope that every government figures it out soon because lives are at stake here. Technology is always advancing so even if you don't understand it, couldn't you find a way to try to understand it? Seems silly to completely disregard something just because you're not familiar with it. 

About two months ago, we had to wait until we were contacted for an appointment and only specific groups qualified. Now, anyone that's 12+ can make an appointment, sometimes they are same day appointments too. Although, this might be a little different in areas that are more populated. I live in a smaller state than most of the USA members here so I don't run into the same issues they do. 

• Like 2