Havenites Dabang

43 minutes ago, Jane said:

I have been seeing so many people mentioning this twist on twitter. Is it a good twist? I bookmarked it mainly because I wanted to another Chae Soo Bin show.

Why oh why am I getting so busy when the dramas I want to watch are all incoming! Hospital Playlist 2 (June 17), Come To The Witch's Restaurant (July), Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Yumi's Cells. Gahhhh!

Hmm, in terms of storyline I think it is a good twist. Otherwise it'd just be one simple love (realistic) love story.

If you want Chae Soo Bin, I'm Not A Robot is a good one.

HP2 airs once a week. It's not going to take up too much of your time (+ swooning/spazzing).

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

HP2 airs once a week. It's not going to take up too much of your time (+ swooning/spazzing).

Thank goodness for that at least. But I still have a lot to do that I don't know how much time I have to spazz. Y'all already don't see me around here a lot recently :( I am so scared of spoilers if I can't watch the live airing on NF. Argh!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Jane said:

Thank goodness for that at least. But I still have a lot to do that I don't know how much time I have to spazz. Y'all already don't see me around here a lot recently :( I am so scared of spoilers if I can't watch the live airing on NF. Argh!

Is work that crazy? I'm actually the same lately. Been really tired during weeknights and have less energy playing here. I cannot wait to get out of this super busy cycle/period!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
On 6/2/2021 at 5:20 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Have you ever tried working on the laptop while standing up? It's healthier for us because we're not supposed to sit for too long a time. At one point when I had to work on the laptop for hours, I used a stand that I put on my desk, so I was standing up while typing. Ikea now has the desk with motored height adjustment. 

I see a lot of recommendations for this. But how long can you stand and type? Won’t your legs get tired?

On 6/1/2021 at 10:11 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha ep 4 is super good how come got bored? Ok lah I let you go lols.

I know why you like ep 4. It’s all the back and forth between the otp! So if you love the otp, you’ll love this drama. If not...

Reading all your feedback on Daebak, I won’t continue then. Left off at ep10  I think.

So after Law school ends, I only have Mine left and trying Undercover. Such a relief 😅 I’m going to read some books instead!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I know why you like ep 4. It’s all the back and forth between the otp! So if you love the otp, you’ll love this drama. If not...

Reading all your feedback on Daebak, I won’t continue then. Left off at ep10  I think.

So after Law school ends, I only have Mine left and trying Undercover. Such a relief 😅 I’m going to read some books instead!

Yeah Daebak kind of repetitive lately. 

I decided to binge watching Hyena lols. Pretty interesting, sometimes the camera shot really good and Ju Ji Hoon very expressive. 

I also have many books to read lols. But always get distracted lols. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I see a lot of recommendations for this. But how long can you stand and type? Won’t your legs get tired?

:thinking: I never timed it, but I know I have felt more comfortable working longer like that. Of course I don't stay put, but sometimes I swing my hips side to side, sometimes stand with feet further apart than usual. I keep changing leg positions. One thing is that it's easier to remember to take breaks from the screen while standing, then we won't stay in one wrong posture unknowingly for too long, like we would with sitting down. No hunching the back too and head forward for too long. I would definitely recommend it. Give it a try.... And feel free to sit down once in a while when you're feeling like it.

I have scoliosis. So I always try to find ways to make sure I have good posture. I even bought a BackJoy seat support many years ago, but I find that not sitting for too long helps much more than anything. I often am exercising/stretching while watching dramas too, LOL, especially those dramas that don't require full attention and thinking.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

27 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

You're not supposed to stand too long too. Google for some recommendation but I believe you're supposed to find a balance between standing and sitting during work hours. Watch out the size of the stand desk. Better have a motor one coz I've been given a rather big, manual one and I've to lift the stand desk myself. It was heavy (because of the monitors x 2 and laptop + charger*), which defeat the purpose as this is supposed to help my back and I ended up straining my back doing heavy lifting.

*Initially I was using a desktop so the machine didn't have to be on the stand desk but after management forced me to use a laptop, I had no choice but to put the laptop on the stand desk along with the chunky charger which added more weight to the stand desk. Now I just opted not to use one at my current workplace and just reminds myself to move around more whenever I can.

37 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I thought you were gonna watch Bossam and try out Racket Boys :smug:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Jane said:

Y'all already don't see me around here a lot recently :( 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Is work that crazy? I'm actually the same lately. Been really tired during weeknights and have less energy playing here. I cannot wait to get out of this super busy cycle/period!

Hello Everyone! Checking in...hope everyone is safe and well and not affected by covid...sorry if I've missed anyone's messages or tags! Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't been as active here lately. To be honest, something really stressful has happened  (not covid, but something else that is quite serious that has never happened before and you should hope never happens to you!) and I'm helping to resolve this issue. It's going to take awhile, so will probably be here less, be watching dramas less and be doing all the other things I like less...at least for the next month :letalQQ: 

I'll probably finish my Daebak Real Estate live watch, but I think everything else will be a post watch...maybe even the rest of Doom sadly. Was looking forward to Racket Boys but it'll have to wait I think :cry: Hope you all are good though and hope I'll still write something here and there!

• Like 9

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, JenL said:

Hello Everyone! Checking in...hope everyone is safe and well and not affected by covid...sorry if I've missed anyone's messages or tags! Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't been as active here lately. To be honest, something really stressful has happened (not covid, but something else that is quite serious that has never happened before and you should hope never happens to you!) and I'm helping to resolve this issue. It's going to take awhile, so will probably be here less, be watching dramas less and be doing all the other things I like less...at least for the next month 

I'll probably finish my Daebak Real Estate live watch, but I think everything else will be a post watch...maybe even the rest of Doom sadly. Was looking forward to Racket Boys but it'll have to wait I think. Hope you all are good though and hope I'll still write something here and there!

Oh dear. I was a little concern not seeing you here lately. Glad it isn't covid since the cases are going up each day :pandadisgusted:. Whatever has happened, I hope you'll resolve soon. Will miss seeing you in drama threads, as well as swooning at Oppa and yes, please let it resolve soon because the Racket Boys and Doom threads need youuuu. :couplehug:

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
57 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I decided to binge watching Hyena lols. Pretty interesting, sometimes the camera shot really good and Ju Ji Hoon very expressive. 

OTP chemistry was fire on this one despite the 11 year age gap. JJH gives best fans service. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Yes to this!! After Law School ends, I'll have Praomook and Bossam left. I have watched a few episodes of different dramas here and there but I'm not committed to them. I even tried Mine but right now, I'm not in the mood for crazy. :laugh:

@JenL -- I'm glad to see you're doing ok! I hope whatever you're going through, it gets resolved soon! :jiminbtslove:

@mademoiselle -- Agreed! Work lately has been crazy busy but my coworker comes back on Monday. I don't have to cover for her anymore. :jinbtsyes:

Summer is upon us so please make sure you stay well hydrated and wear sunscreen!! I've been a bit more diligent with my skincare routine (even remembering to use my face masks!) because I have to keep up with those Chinese oppas -- almost everyone has some sort of skincare endorsement deal! :laugh:

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Take care @JenL hope you get to resolve whatever issue it is xx 

@mademoiselle increasing cases everyday and two different variants too :pandascared: stay safe~~ 

Yay @Chocolate still not forgetting Undercover :laugh:

Seems a lot of us are busy these days.. Hope this weekend is treating us well :hearties:

• Like 8

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

OTP chemistry was fire on this one despite the 11 year age gap. JJH gives best fans service. 

Are you talking about the gym scene? xDDDD

I actually don't find them match visually (maybe because of Kim Hye Soo's hairstyle :lettalKWA:). But I had a really good laugh at their disguise as a couple later. That was hilarious. I also love how head over heels he is with her no matter what. His face when he found out... hahaha.

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle -- Agreed! Work lately has been crazy busy but my coworker comes back on Monday. I don't have to cover for her anymore. :jinbtsyes:

Summer is upon us so please make sure you stay well hydrated and wear sunscreen!! I've been a bit more diligent with my skincare routine (even remembering to use my face masks!) because I have to keep up with those Chinese oppas -- almost everyone has some sort of skincare endorsement deal! :laugh:

I still have to wait for another month and maybe perhaps I won't be so busy. :pandasad:

BTW, what sunscreen brand do you use? US brand? I heard that FDA is looking into banning all of the active ingredients (chemical filters) except zinc oxide and titanium oxide! That leaves not a lot of options for you guys! I dislike mineral based sunscreen even more because they tend to leave white cast. I suppose you guys still can order from overseas, yeah?

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle increasing cases everyday and two different variants too :pandascared: stay safe~~

Yeahhhh tell me about it! I'm ok with lockdown and all (makes no difference to me since I am still required F/T at work) but I don't want to wear mask indoor at work! :GengarPout:

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

That twist was really unexpected. :eeeee:

Did you peek again?

:shocked: The new set of badges got inflation! :Yikes:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Did you peek again?

Hahahaha!! I actually watched it this time; however, I did skip a few of the scenes with Krystal. :psweatduck:

I alternate between Neogen, Innisfree, and Shiseido for my face. I do have a Supergoop sunscreen that I don't use often and there's a La Roche Posay sunscreen I use for my body. So...only one US brand. Haha! I actually have a mix of Korean/Japanese skincare in my regime so it won't affect me as much. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha!! I actually watched it this time; however, I did skip a few of the scenes with Krystal.

:laugh: I'm gonna expect an Ouch from TraNz soon.

2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I alternate between Neogen, Innisfree, and Shiseido for my face. I do have a Supergoop sunscreen that I don't use often and there's a La Roche Posay sunscreen I use for my body. So...only one US brand. Haha! I actually have a mix of Korean/Japanese skincare in my regime so it won't affect me as much. 

Ahhh I see. Innisfree - I'm in love with one of their hand creams (called Pink Coral) but checking the website here it doesn't seem to be available anymore (must be seasonal).

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselleI dont have the Nexflicksszszsz so I havent seen Sweet and Sour yet.

Im ummm working my ways to obtain/view Sweet and Sour soon.

BUT yes.... "OUCH" from me for @Tofu. hhahaha

Watching it for SooBinniee and SooJunggiiee HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Goshhhh @abs-oluteM our Do Hyun looks gorgeous!! We're probably the only customers HAHAHAHAHAHA

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselleI dont have the Nexflicksszszsz so I havent seen Sweet and Sour yet.

Im ummm working my ways to obtain/view Sweet and Sour soon.

BUT yes.... "OUCH" from me for @Tofu. hhahaha

Watching it for SooBinniee and SooJunggiiee HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah indeed. It is not yet available on the Dark Side online but it should come soon.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ah indeed. It is not yet available on the Dark Side online but it should come soon.

Success, I will watch after lunch.... :pandacool: ehehehehe

Then follow up with 2 new eps of So I Married an Anti Fan for SooYoungggiieeee.

Yes I watch the stuff no-one on here likes to watch so much. LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

23 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Sent you the watermelon!

Thank you dear! :heart: Can you buy and gift someone? It might be with you. I didn't get notified.:lettalKWA:

16 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Success, I will watch after lunch.

What's for lunch?

I got fed with KFC :letalQQ: My cholesterol is never going to go down...

16 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Then follow up with 2 new eps of So I Married an Anti Fan for SooYoungggiieeee.

Yes I watch the stuff no-one on here likes to watch so much. LOL!

BWAHAHAHA... you should watch more outside of GG's works.

===

@SilverMoonTea Why do I feel like I am the Oppa collector instead of you? Look at my badges. HAHAHA

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What's for lunch?

I got fed with KFC :letalQQ: My cholesterol is never going to go down...

BWAHAHAHA... you should watch more outside of GG's works.

===

Oh My God.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have left over KFC from last nite large KFC dinner HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH  KFC Fammmm **hi-5* :laugh:

GG works hahahaha, im not THAT bad....or am I? hahahaha Soshi-love :heart:

• Haha 5