Havenites Dabang

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wow @Phikyl. It sounds like @TRaNz is feeling salty here!

I thought the same too, @abs-oluteM!!! :laugh: Actually he's being ansty. Reminds me of Hyun Seung being mad at Song Ah in Episode 15. Hahahaha.

9 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

LOL, so lazy, weather work clothes to bed....wouldnt it just get crinkled up? LOL

Wake up and theres random lines everywhere on your clothes hahaha.

It's winter, no sweater/woollen I wear will crinkle. Work shirts are for warmer seasons. :P

12 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle I didnt get that far because she was barely there to talk to. It was like those 16 episode KDramas where the main leads has one sided love, so like ep 8 or something and one of em just wants to be left alone and runs away while the other is left to drown in own sorrows.

How are you both still stuck in episode 8? BTW, Kdrama's episode 8 we get a kiss so where's the kiss? xP

14 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I think anything below 8 degrees is frosty enough. white grass moist and wet outside with high humidity. Itll get colder in a few weeks when we are in the middle of Winter. July be saaa coldies. Hot pot weather hahaha. Dainty Sichuan (lonsdale st) calling meeee.

The thing that sux the most for July and August is... there's NO PUBLIC HOLIDAY! :cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You're spot on @mademoiselle .. the video has been taken down :laugh: Well anyway, I was going to watch half of it since I have to go to bed soon tonight. So doesn't matter.. I'll just wait until it comes out on the web site ~~ I'll listen to your rant but that will need to wait until then :pandapopcorn:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

yaaaaaa...michyeosseo?!    hahahahah :Ghastlel:

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I thought the same too, @abs-oluteM!!! :laugh: Actually he's being ansty. Reminds me of Hyun Seung being mad at Song Ah in Episode 15. Hahahaha.

It's winter, no sweater/woollen I wear will crinkle. Work shirts are for warmer seasons. :P

How are you both still stuck in episode 8? BTW, Kdrama's episode 8 we get a kiss so where's the kiss? xP

The thing that sux the most for July and August is... there's NO PUBLIC HOLIDAY! :cry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coz we are stuck and someone keeps running away and ignoring me, so there is no progression.....Wheres the second lead for me....LMFAO

Yeah Vic has a long absence of public holidays mid year...think the next one (assuming we get it which is a 50/50) is the AFL Grand Final eve PH.....but might not have it.

Oooooohhhh, new ep of Baek Jong Won Alleyway restaurants...aww yyiisssssss :pandahappy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Wheres the second lead for me....LMFAO

Only in dramas there are 2nd leads ! IRL , first lead already hard to find :psweatduck:

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Reminds me of Hyun Seung being mad at Song Ah in Episode 15. Hahahaha.

Oh yes I remember that! But it didn't last long. It will be the same with @TRaNz here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ohhhhh yeah. Hmm, well we just have to share. LOL.

I like rain during my sleeping hours but not working/commuting hours. So you can have the rain outside of these hours. xD

I like storm during my sleeping hours, with lighting and loud thunders......I would even turn off my ASMR for this. Perfect for sleeping. 

During the day I like darker weather with a lot of wind, lil see breeze. Damn, I need to go back to Denmark for vacation! Home sweeeeeeet home!

This is kind of random but just thought of one reason why winter is nice... my Coca Cola is still cold xD

I miss winter. :pandasad:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Only in dramas there are 2nd leads ! IRL , first lead already hard to find

This may come as a surprise to you, but I would rather like to find my 2nd lead IRL first. 
Go away first lead, I want my 2nd lead, she's better anyway! :pandajustright:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I got overcooked 2 Fickels.....basically a game where you rip into your friends for being a weak link. hahahahah

Hahahaha. I have that game! It's such a good drinking night thing. What level have you guys gotten to?

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I'm getting that vibe too..... Hey, at least I warned people I was going to be busy with school. My signature said Currently Watching: Business Calc ALL THE TIME until last night. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Phikyl said:

Hahahaha. I have that game! It's such a good drinking night thing. What level have you guys gotten to?

I'm getting that vibe too..... Hey, at least I warned people I was going to be busy with school. My signature said Currently Watching: Business Calc ALL THE TIME until last night. :lol:

From 2 different friend groups, I think 2.6? was the highest in one sitting before we called it quits from excessive screaming and yelling over Discord hahahahaha

Its fun, but I cant imagine playing it very often. may get a bit boring.

@mademoisellethis morning it was 1 degree up my way. Now thats definitely frostyyyyyyy

• Like 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

3 hours ago, Phikyl said:

i gather you're more free now??? lols

On 6/19/2021 at 6:14 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob I just finished Kenshin movie. When are you going to watch it. I wanna rant. > <"

So the last installment is not The New Beginning but the prequel - how it all started.

Is it me or Satoh Takeru looked more handsome in this new movie LOL?! I need someone to confirm... @NiteWalker ?

agree lols...he looks more manly now

• Like 4

@TRaNz @Dhakra Since you are the main lead of your life, for you to look for second female lead, it means you're cheating on your main female lead isn't it? xD Otherwise it'll be a love triangle... aiyaya, imagine all the troubles... not worth it. xP

@TRaNz I was blowing smoke this morning but didn't check the temperature. I just quickly walk into the office and that's the end of being frosty. xD The petrol price shot up - $1.80 is insane.

@Dhakra I like rain and thunders too. Not so much on rain + gale as the trees over here seems to be super weak, I kinda don't wanna risk having a tree attacking me while I sleep.

@NiteWalker Did you like it? I find it hard to believe his bro-in-law can master swordmanship this well in such short period of time after hisTomoe's death. And what happened to Sanosuke Sagara? He's gotten weak and where's his giant weapon? I think Takeru will look extra gorgeous in the last one because of the different hairstyle :wow:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker Did you like it? I find it hard to believe his bro-in-law can master swordmanship this well in such short period of time after hisTomoe's death. And what happened to the Sanosuke Sagara? He's gotten weak and where's his giant weapon? I think Takeru will look extra gorgeous in the last one because of the different hairstyle :wow:

i havent sit thru the whole movie....only catch some trailer....i let you know once i watch the whole bit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz @Dhakra Since you are the main lead of your life, for you to look for second female lead, it means you're cheating on your main female lead isn't it? xD Otherwise it'll be a love triangle... aiyaya, imagine all the troubles... not worth it. xP

@TRaNz I was blowing smoke this morning but didn't check the temperature. I just quickly walk into the office and that's the end of being frosty. xD The petrol price shot up - $1.80 is insane.

Waitt a minutteeee hahahahaha...aint no cheating here....I'm the one being left out alone, unloved. Female lead has done me wrong and now im sad and upset. Love triangle where second lead will winnnnnn. hahahahaha

It is super cold and im in office tomorrow. Get to drive my car yaaaayyyy.

Petrol went up as per usual....i think U98 is like almost $2/L hahaha ill be right for 2 weeks easy. car is barely driven.

Hopefully I get time to get me some bubble milk tea tomorrow hahaha. Thats my main focus!

• Haha 4

Nonono, it would be only cheating if I would actually BE with the first lead. But who wants the boring, usual, trope-flawed main lead, who always gets jealous as soon as a girl enters the scene? I want the strong-willed second lead, who is willing to put up a fight for me and doesn't fear to play dirty sometimes. The love of second leads is always stronger than the love of first leads.

So I would turn towards the second lead. Never choose the obvious choice. 

There would never be a love triangle, since I would immediately choose the second lead. 

Or let me say it like this, in my world, the second lead is my first lead.

@Dhakra I like rain and thunders too. Not so much on rain + gale as the trees over here seems to be super weak, I kinda don't wanna risk having a tree attacking me while I sleep.

From a european point of view, knowing that you live in Australia with spiders that are bigger than the size of my hand, I'm thinking that a tree attacking you can't be the worst. :laugh:

Well we only have strong, european oaks here, so they can endure some rain + gale. It only gets concerning if lightning is right above you, since they usually are quite tall. 

• Haha 5
18 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Its fun, but I cant imagine playing it very often. may get a bit boring.

This is true, and doubly true if any of your friend group works food service. It's too much like work at times. ><  

I think we passed all the levels once with 3 stars and then moved on to other things. Only took a couple days of attempts. 

17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i gather you're more free now???

Yep! Not insane amounts like before as I still have other stuff going on outside of school but at least I have time to check/reply on JH and discord! It's so weird to have time to play video games without having to stay up until 4am to do it. :ducksleepy:

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Female lead has done me wrong

Daaaaang. Definitely a chaebol male lead right here. Female lead: homework, job, etc. Male lead: upset that female lead won't drop it all to hang out with him. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

22 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Waitt a minutteeee hahahahaha...aint no cheating here....I'm the one being left out alone, unloved. Female lead has done me wrong and now im sad and upset. Love triangle where second lead will winnnnnn. hahahahaha

Petrol went up as per usual....i think U98 is like almost $2/L hahaha ill be right for 2 weeks easy. car is barely driven.

Hopefully I get time to get me some bubble milk tea tomorrow hahaha. Thats my main focus!

LMAO. So so salty @Phikyl

He is demanding love. Hahahahaha. Agree he's definitely a chaebol type. The drama that popped up in my mind immediately is Secret Garden. xD

Yes ok, today is frosty. It recorded 0.9°C (feels like -1) this morning. You barely drive but I used it for work for 5 days a week so it is important to get the cheapest petrol as possible. I decided to top it up at 132.9c this morning before the station near me goes up.

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Nonono, it would be only cheating if I would actually BE with the first lead. But who wants the boring, usual, trope-flawed main lead, who always gets jealous as soon as a girl enters the scene? I want the strong-willed second lead, who is willing to put up a fight for me and doesn't fear to play dirty sometimes. The love of second leads is always stronger than the love of first leads. So I would turn towards the second lead. Never choose the obvious choice. There would never be a love triangle, since I would immediately choose the second lead. Or let me say it like this, in my world, the second lead is my first lead.

From a european point of view, knowing that you live in Australia with spiders that are bigger than the size of my hand, I'm thinking that a tree attacking you can't be the worst. Well we only have strong, european oaks here, so they can endure some rain + gale. It only gets concerning if lightning is right above you, since they usually are quite tall. 

LOLLL, both you and TraNz talking your way out of things eh. LOLLLL. 

Hmm I kinda think there's a misconception about the giant spiders. I think you'll see more gigantic ones in the hotter regions than, say, down under. We have Huntsman and Daddy long legs. Daddy long legs the most in the house. Consider I've personally seen trees fallen down on carparks twice, I think the chances of dying from falling tree branches than spiders are higher. LOL.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Phikyl said:

Yep! Not insane amounts like before as I still have other stuff going on outside of school but at least I have time to check/reply on JH and discord! It's so weird to have time to play video games without having to stay up until 4am to do it. :ducksleepy:

hahhaha...are you coming bk to play epic rpg with us then???

any good video games for me to play??? though once i play games i will only play games lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
15 hours ago, TRaNz said:

its had been almost 2-3 months since i last fill up my car tank....lols i dont know what the latest unit price for petrol at our sides

@abs-oluteM any ideas? lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LMAO. So so salty @Phikyl

He is demanding love. Hahahahaha. Agree he's definitely a chaebol type. The drama that popped up in my mind immediately is Secret Garden. xD

Yes ok, today is frosty. It recorded 0.9°C (feels like -1) this morning. You barely drive but I used it for work for 5 days a week so it is important to get the cheapest petrol as possible. I decided to top it up at 132.9c this morning before the station near me goes up.

Hmm I kinda think there's a misconception about the giant spiders. I think you'll more gigantic ones in the hotter regions than, say, down under. We have Huntsman and Daddy long legs. Daddy long legs the most in the house. Consider I've personally seen trees fallen down on carparks twice, I think the chances of dying from falling tree branches than spiders are higher. LOL.

Ohh as iffff.....all this ganging up on me. such horrible bullies. Its been like 11 months since since Fickles and I spoke properly over in Discord...since then, I have been only lucky enough to have a chat with her for 5 minutes and she left to spend time with another guy from a top tier Ivy League school.

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

its had been almost 2-3 months since i last fill up my car tank....lols i dont know what the latest unit price for petrol at our sides

Dont let petrol sit in the car for many months, petrol degrades over weeks and becomes really nasty.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@TRaNz I feel bad. LOL. Stop making me feel bad! =p

Nah, I just wasn't on voice too much. But the people I talk to are not top tier, Ivy League. I'm still undergrad. I do community college. lol

@NiteWalker I probably won't play the rpg game tbh. I'm too far behind and I don't enjoy playing with people I don't have some interaction with. 

Right now I've been playing WoW: TBC classic (World of Warcraft, the burning crusade) and Diablo 3. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

@NiteWalker I probably won't play the rpg game tbh. I'm too far behind and I don't enjoy playing with people I don't have some interaction with. 

Right now I've been playing WoW: TBC classic (World of Warcraft, the burning crusade) and Diablo 3.

lols....i used to play D3 too...and yes i know what u mean....its boring to play alone sometimes...

• Like 4
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Me too ..not sure . I don't really  keep track. For the past month , the only time I drove out was for vaccinations - mine & my parents. LOL. My tank is still quite full

By the way , Bluepebbles listed the upcoming dramas & the threads here for your convenience

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm I kinda think there's a misconception about the giant spiders. I think you'll see more gigantic ones in the hotter regions than, say, down under. We have Huntsman and Daddy long legs. Daddy long legs the most in the house. Consider I've personally seen trees fallen down on carparks twice, I think the chances of dying from falling tree branches than spiders are higher. LOL.

Whaaaat? :pandaroar: I am not talking myself out! This is my sharp argumentation with cherry-intelligence on top! :pandapirate:

8 hours ago, Phikyl said:

Waahh, you even play TBC now? I played it a lot back in the day and now people try to get me to it aswell.

Diablo III is another guilty pleasure of me too, with every new season I think I should start another seasonal character and try to get as high as possible. I even bought it for the Switch, so I can do Rifts when I'm outside. (but then I checked that all Switch Leaderbords are done by cheating)

For now I only play Genshim Impact each day. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Dhakra Yeah, I didn't play it at all when it originally came out so when retail 9.1 took forever to even be announced, I got talked into playing Classic and D3. Never played D3 before either but I really like playing Witch Doctor. I suck at it, but I like it. :lol:

• Like 3

spacer.png