Havenites Dabang

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I need Josh & Ollie at my doorstep..

I thought of you, @TRaNz when the boys mentioned McD ... LMAOOOO.

Hahaha yeah I follow them on Youtube as well. Taught me some things about Korean culture...well mainly food. hahaha

They we're great, just a shame things took a noise dive with the covid situation and Gabby's little ummm mishap. Korean netizens are pretty foul.

But glad they're back up and still spreading the love for Korean food to Westerners.

(yes i watch these late at nite and self torture myself hungry HAHAHAHA)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Did they all permed their hair lols? 

Hahahahhaa it's called natural curls, my dear.

13 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Hahaha yeah I follow them on Youtube as well. Taught me some things about Korean culture...well mainly food. hahaha

They we're great, just a shame things took a noise dive with the covid situation and Gabby's little ummm mishap. Korean netizens are pretty foul.

But glad they're back up and still spreading the love for Korean food to Westerners.

(yes i watch these late at nite and self torture myself hungry HAHAHAHA)

Oh what's Gabby's mishap? I didn't realise they re-started so I've only recently watched these two. I think Josh's Korean has gone a bit weird, probably didn't speak much, LOL.

I like it when they introduce Korean food to people. I didn't enjoy that much outside of Korean food clips LOL.

Honestly, is tteokbokki really that good? I was too worried it'll burn my tongue that I didn't try it at all and as an Asian myself, I didn't think sticky rice with spicy sauce would be "wow" to my palate. :P

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

thanks for making me subscribe their channel bcs its fun, and the boys are so attractive as welll tho moontea said they are all using perms HHAHAHAHAH

Hahahaha yeah there are some really fun/funny videos. Look for Ollie's fave, Issac Toast. I must attest that it IS very delicious having to try them myself.

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Honestly, is tteokbokki really that good? I was too worried it'll burn my tongue that I didn't try it at all and as an Asian myself, I didn't think sticky rice with spicy sauce would be "wow" to my palate. :P

tteok is great street food if you like chewy texture of food. I always think & actually realize that Korean spicy levels are below Indonesian foods, so the spicy is not kicking on me. In here, tteokbokki is very similar to cilok. But here we have it with peanut sauce and sambal. It is very savoryy, sweet and spicy as well. The chewiness is fun to eat:MewGiggle:

092840500_1614053572-shutterstock_179155

this is cilok looks likee, dont you think it is similar except the shape is ball?
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh what's Gabby's mishap? I didn't realise they re-started so I've only recently watched these two. I think Josh's Korean has gone a bit weird, probably didn't speak much, LOL.

I like it when they introduce Korean food to people. I didn't enjoy that much outside of Korean food clips LOL.

Something about trying to get some medical stuff done in Korea Gabby. So they flew there and had to quarantine for 14 days. But somehow miscommunications (dunno whos at fualt blah blah) they had Gabby's friend ( like 2 ppl ) come by standing outside the apartment room with BDay cake and pressies. Basically visitors. They posted online and Koreans got raged. ( as they do with anything )

They ripped the youtubers apart for covid protocol breach and tried to get the Govt to intervine. Then netizens dug into everything of them and tried to loop in the situation of Gabby taking advantage of the Korean health care system about getting medical things done but not having to pay health tax because she lives in the UK.

Yeah its whacky stuff, I was sad that they stopped for ages, but korean netizens are just spastic and go to extremes with everything.

ANYWAY

things slowly coming back and hopefully Gabby does her cooking youtube stuff again.

• Insightful 3
  • Shocked 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

On 6/27/2021 at 11:03 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I am not a gamer but must say I was very very intrigued of the idea of MotA when it came out because one day we may really have such AR games. Life would be a mess though

Haha, the power of pokemon already got me and millions of others...if there was an AR game like this, humanity would be doomed :laugh: 

I like Sinister games genre. In a weird way it reminds me of Jumanji too - the concept where the loser loses more than just the game (ie death/ getting trapped in the game means the same thing in real life) :lettalKWA:

Indeed there are many familiar faces. Even his best friend's father is the CEO from Deluxe Taxi. LOL. This is the drama that made me adopt Hyun Bin. Yoo Jin Woo is such a charming male lead. So broken yet so strong. I also loved Lee Re a lot in this one - love all the scenes she had with HB.

Haha, yeah Deluxe Taxi guy is so mean in this series! :PikachuFacePalm: But I agree about Lee Re and Hyun Bin's interactions! I thought they had really fun and playful conversations...haha but she really is a young Banh Hani here too...obsessed with being a star :laugh:

The general consensus I got from people think MotA is "bad ending" was because it's not the ending they wish to see. Another reason was PSH's stans was salty that Hee Joo didn't turn out to be a meaty role (and all she does was XXX - sorry don't wanna spoil it for you). In addition, MotA was promoted to contain romance so a lot of people felt cheated at the time when they realised the show focused only on Jin Woo. It didn't bother me because I didn't pay attention to the promotional materials back then. The show does have a little bit of romance but not the main focus of the story.

At episode 14, I can see the point about PSH's role not being meaty. But to be honest, everything I've seen her in, I don't think she often plays a character with much agency when there's romance involved. Like she's in the worst of the early 2000's romances, You're Beautiful, where she falls in love with a pretty toxic male lead and spends a lot of time crying over him.

I really like MotA , but to be honest, I don't actually know why Hee Joo likes Yoo Jin Woo except he gives them a lot of money (And Hyun Bin is hot, I guess :lenny:). But in terms of the storyline, she doesn't know about the game till almost the end. Given how crazy he looks to someone not in-the-know and how he's always running away (even though it's totally well meaning and to save their lives), I find it a bit unbelievable that a relationship would form? I thought it was going to be implied romantic tension :thinking:

Also, I'm stressed out when Hee Joo dashes out to "help" because I'm not sure if she's going to make things worse for Yoo Jin Woo and then cry or be helpful with her Granada knowledge! Actually I find the female characters to be a little bit weak - Go Yura (the crazy ex) and Sujin (the cheating ex wife) are both a bit tropey...also for a "smart" guy how did he end up marrying such partners? (though I guess that happens in real life a lot...but for the purposes of this story, his character seems like he'd pick another Su-Jin type character to replace her, not some diva idol?) :idk:

The bit I'm not sure for you is whether the ending will make sense to you. To me it does and also sort of doesn't purely because there were little bits and pieces we didn't get a straight answer. Then again I must also admit I enjoyed deciphering these puzzles. It might also helps if you have some basic PC/gaming knowledge when it comes to understanding the AR plot.

Haha, it'll be a test of my game knowledge...which is not super strong but I have had to deal with AR and VR for work before, so let see if that helps! :laugh:

On 6/28/2021 at 2:39 PM, MayanEcho said:

Hi there everyone, have a pleasant week! 😊

This was so cute! :wow:

On 6/30/2021 at 10:14 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I was disappointed with the ending on first watch, raw without subs and was live-capping. But on second watch with subs, I came to accept it. Just wished they had extended it a few more minutes and show us more scenes. You’ll know what I mean when you reach there. 

Ah, interesting...was there more romance you were after? Haha :smug: Well, I will find out soon enough. I'm on episode 15 now and will watch without waiting for subs...I hope I'll like the ending since this series came as a bit of a surprise and I've liked it a lot so far.

13 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I loved this show. It was the second k-drama I watched seriously, without reading previews or anything so the plot was really amazing to me. I think you'd be disappointed with the ending only if you were into the romance (which is really only a side story) - otherwise, the ending is fine. I was a bit confused but @mademoiselle explained some things and I read some online.

Hahaha, oh sorry, I should have tagged you...it feels like a crime to talk about a Hyun Bin drama and not tag you for discussion :smile: I really like the plot and the action/ sci-fi/ chaser element of the story with all the plot twists and new reveals - it's quite a refreshing story and I've not been bored watching it at all. It has really fast pacing and puzzle like elements for viewers to think about. Romance is meh to me in the series due to the reasons listed above, so I think I'll be ok...hopefully I'll like the ending! :heiboi:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

Ah, interesting...was there more romance you were after? Haha 

Basically what Chocolate said above in your post, haha... Agree that romance is a side-story, but since the writer got the romance started, even showing us a kiss, I want proper closure (要交代清楚)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 hours ago, Chocolate said:

You try and let us know. But yes, be forewarned 😂 That said, I still finished it 😭

Same as Choco...  @bairama I finished it somehow for the sake of CSW. But clearly @SilverMoonTea liked them off screen more ...she even has a shippers thread for them! 

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh, very nice. Do we know more about the story or her particular role? I would really like to see her in another drama with probably a different kind of role. When does it start?

Not sure about the airing dates. I will open a thread later if no one does and see what info I can find. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

thought of you, @TRaNz when the boys mentioned McD ... LMAOOOO.

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM The boy on the far left in the video cover is cute

I am so hungry now and love how sporting the boys were. I love tteokbokki I have instant ones I keep when I crave some. It isn't really that spicy depending on your tolerance. My go to brand. 

Yopokki_Spicy_Sweet_2_persons-04__39409.

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

19 hours ago, JenL said:

I like Sinister games genre. In a weird way it reminds me of Jumanji too - the concept where the loser loses more than just the game (ie death/ getting trapped in the game means the same thing in real life)

Do the players really die in Jumanji? The 4 of them survived but just trapped in the game. That's why I thought it's interesting - like maybe the writer's intention is to scare the viewers into not playing AR games so much. And honestly people were endangering their lives and others when they play Pokemon Go. I see them walk near the edge of the road or people drive out just to catch Pokemon. My sister literally used my spare phone to play Pokemon. 🙄

19 hours ago, JenL said:

she really is a young Banh Hani here too...obsessed with being a star

IKR. When Hello It's Me was out, I was thinking "Again, obsessing about becoming an idol?" LOL. I like her role more in MotA.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

At episode 14, I can see the point about PSH's role not being meaty. But to be honest, everything I've seen her in, I don't think she often plays a character with much agency when there's romance involved. Like she's in the worst of the early 2000's romances, You're Beautiful, where she falls in love with a pretty toxic male lead and spends a lot of time crying over him.

Ok, now I can tell you what the beef viewers had with her role. The complaints were mostly on her always crying - which is true, however I didn't find it that annoying because Hee Joo was more of a supporting role and she at least wasn't a damsel in distress that needed Zinu to save her. And she wasn't playing the game. Plus her Emma was very beautiful (and mysterious).

Spoiler

IMHO, she's not strong when it comes to romance. I'm sure you can tell the difference of her romantic scenes vs other actresses e.g. Park Bo Young or Park Min Young. These two actresses have long records of good chemistry with their male co-stars however she never made me feel that way for any of her pairings.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

I really like MotA, but to be honest, I don't actually know why Hee Joo likes Yoo Jin Woo except he gives them a lot of money (And Hyun Bin is hot, I guess). But in terms of the storyline, she doesn't know about the game till almost the end. Given how crazy he looks to someone not in-the-know and how he's always running away (even though it's totally well meaning and to save their lives), I find it a bit unbelievable that a relationship would form? I thought it was going to be implied romantic tension.

Also, I'm stressed out when Hee Joo dashes out to "help" because I'm not sure if she's going to make things worse for Yoo Jin Woo and then cry or be helpful with her Granada knowledge! Actually I find the female characters to be a little bit weak - Go Yura (the crazy ex) and Sujin (the cheating ex wife) are both a bit tropey...also for a "smart" guy how did he end up marrying such partners? (though I guess that happens in real life a lot...but for the purposes of this story, his character seems like he'd pick another Su-Jin type character to replace her, not some diva idol?)

It's a combination. I think it started off with Jin Woo being the first to tell her to do what she wants i.e. pick up the guitar again because in that scene there was a long focus on Hee Joo's micro expression. It's like the show is telling us no one has ever said that to her. Min Joo also said she falls in love easily. She was also thankful of him saving them from their debt. There was also guilt because he was injured in their lodging. There's also pity (or more accurately 憐憫 which I'm not sure it is equivalent to pity as Google translated) towards his private life and finally him being so vulnerable after the injury. Hee Joo has been the Bread Winner of the family so I believe Jin Woo triggered her mother instinct. LOL. What do you think @Chocolate?

The character set-up is quite traditional in MotA. The females here are like women behind the successful men; the stay-at-home wives/mothers. Jin Woo and Soo Jin were college sweethearts. They then grew apart after Jin Woo became successful. Yura was a mistake (confirmed by Jin Woo himself) and it's hinted that she married him for money whereas he most likely married her out of spite because he was angry with the betrayal. The betrayal led Jin Woo to always wanted to win against Hyung Seok, so it was his childish way of "See. I am doing well and I married the most beautiful/fame actress" - something like that. And also Yura is opposite of Soo Jin too so...

Jin Woo didn't have a family since young so yes, he'd pick someone homely like Hee Joo/Soo Jin. Again, I find this very traditional of his character. LOL.

You know, I thought I wouldn't remember these details but I actually do. If only my memory is this good when it comes to work and/or other stuff.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
51 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You know, I thought I wouldn't remember these details but I actually do. If only my memory is this good when it comes to work and/or other stuff.

LOLLL but here is me not having good in both..:laugh: my memory is like HDD compared to SSD sighhhhhh

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Tag me in it when you opened it. I need to know more!

Did you watch your Goddess Lee Bo Young's drama "Mine" after finishing Deluxe Taxi?

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am so hungry now and love how sporting the boys were. I love tteokbokki I have instant ones I keep when I crave some. It isn't really that spicy depending on your tolerance. My go to brand.

I cannot trust the taste bud of those who can take spicy... because when they tell me it's not hot, it is still hot.

• Haha 6
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Did you watch your Goddess Lee Bo Young's drama "Mine" after finishing Deluxe Taxi?

Ehhhhhhhh......:pandascared:.......

N-no? I did not. After Deluxe Taxi I actually enjoyed the freedom of not having an ongoing drama to watch and I kinda forget :laugh: But to be honest, the whole Chaebol already married thing wasn't really appealing to me. 

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I cannot trust the taste bud of those who can take spicy... because when they tell me it's not hot, it is still hot.

Oh I feel you. I can't eat hot either. When I eat spicy I begin to get hiccups like crazy. 

Which is btw very bad in times where you need to look cool in front of a girl or something. :pandaroar:

"Is it too hot?"
"Noooo, I can bear it, easy.......Hick......hick....."

:scaredpanda2:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 5
15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Oh I feel you. I can't eat hot either. When I eat spicy I begin to get hick-ups like crazy. 

Which is btw very bad in times where you need to look cool in front of a girl or something. :pandaroar:

"Is it too hot?"
"Noooo, I can bear it, easy.......Hick......hick....."

:scaredpanda2:

:MewGiggle: do you also having your face turns to red when eating something hot? Like a seafood cook in stew? AHAHAHHAHAHA

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

It's a combination. I think it started off with Jin Woo being the first to tell her to do what she wants i.e. pick up the guitar again because in that scene there was a long focus on Hee Joo's micro expression. It's like the show is telling us no one has ever said that to her. Min Joo also said she falls in love easily. She was also thankful of him saving them from their debt. There was also guilt because he was injured in their lodging. There's also pity (or more accurately 憐憫 which I'm not sure it is equivalent to pity as Google translated) towards his private life and finally him being so vulnerable after the injury. Hee Joo has been the Bread Winner of the family so I believe Jin Woo triggered her mother instinct. LOL. What do you think @Chocolate?

The character set-up is quite traditional in MotA. The females here are like women behind the successful men; the stay-at-home wives/mothers. Jin Woo and Soo Jin were college sweethearts. They then grew apart after Jin Woo became successful. Yura was a mistake (confirmed by Jin Woo himself) and it's hinted that she married him for money whereas he most likely married her out of spite because he was angry with the betrayal. The betrayal led Jin Woo to always wanted to win against Hyung Seok, so it was his childish way of "See. I am doing well and I married the most beautiful/fame actress" - something like that. And also Yura is opposite of Soo Jin too so...

Jin Woo didn't have a family since young so yes, he'd pick someone homely like Hee Joo/Soo Jin. Again, I find this very traditional of his character. LOL.

Franky I saw Hyun Bin and I swooned already. Didn’t do any in-depth analysis 😂 but totally agree with you.

Hee Joo, I think any girl in her position will fall for Jin Woo. First she finds him obnoxious but that gets her attention. Then he gave her all that money and makes her curious. Then she understands his background more and starts to sympathise. And the crux, he needed her during that period when he was injured and recuperating in the hotel - that sealed the whole thing.

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Franky I saw Hyun Bin and I swooned already. Didn’t do any in-depth analysis 😂 but totally agree with you.

Hee Joo, I think any girl in her position will fall for Jin Woo. First she finds him obnoxious but that gets her attention. Then he gave her all that money and makes her curious. Then she understands his background more and starts to sympathise. And the crux, he needed her during that period when he was injured and recuperating in the hotel - that sealed the whole thing.

LOLLLLL honestly first watch after episode 1, I thought "Damn. HB's character is the kdrama typical jerk type!" coz he totally took his frustration out and yelled at Hee Joo. Not swooning as yet. But once he got injured and the rest was history. After that I thought he's not wrong in losing his cool since the place is really run down (even though he technically did not have to stay there) and the service was terrible. Then on 2nd, 3rd, 4th rewatch I just enjoy his bad mouth, especially against his secretary. I adore them so much... sniff.

Min Joo was right to say Jin Woo knows how to "stir up" Hee Joo's heart. LOL... his "Don't go..." ~ I'm pretty sure all the girls would stay :laugh:

• Haha 5

I finished Memories of the Alhambra yesterday night and the verdict is I enjoyed the ending :CharmanderYay: I thought it was still happy despite being an open ending (pretty good for an open ending) and also given the mysteriousness and magic of the game, it was nice to keep another mystery slightly open for it. Also I thought it fit in line with the way the whole drama worked: The drama always dropped exciting and impossible new info/ situation and then you'd be glued to your seat to see how the character would worm out of this situation :MonkaTang:

@ktcjdrama Even though I liked the ending and think it's good, I can see why some people didn't. The danger with open endings is it's always going to annoy a portion of people. And then there's other things: Main character was barely present but appears in the last 10 minutes, side characters get more air time, no sense of definitive happy closure...but I think these things hurt more if you care about the romance (or need closure on it as you mentioned before) :MewHi: Luckily I didn't in this series and the ending for the side characters were decent, so I didn't mind time spent on them :idk:

@mademoiselle @Chocolate You were both right - the ending was great, but there were bits I was confused about. I was not so confused about the 'instance dungeons' as some people might have been and understand how Master/ YJW hid (haha even though I don't play hardcore Multiplayer games, I get the gist because there's similar things in Pokemon Go when you do a private raid). What I was confused about:

Confusion point 1

Spoiler

If Yoo Jin Woo was in an instance dungeon and survived, why was there a pile of sand for him? The most logical answer I can think of was - he's still a real player and therefore not a complete bug like the other characters that were stabbed with a key. Maybe the pile of sand was his buggy character deleted or elements of his buggy character deleted (because he was partly a bug given he had a murderous intent at some point which is what glitched the game), but because he was still a valid player (real person), he came back and hid in an instance dungeon. :thinking: Please halp if you have a better explanation @mademoiselle

Confusion point 2

Spoiler

I was also confused about why Yoo Jin Woo didn't have to delete Marco Han (haha, I'm not saying this because I wanted to see LJW in the finale :laugh:). But I thought since he was the original bug, he should have been stabbed with the key also. I guess, in completing the quest, he freed Seju from the game and Seju would no longer log in from fear (also he might be deemed a bug like YJW since he killed someone before.) But what if he logged in, would Marco still be waiting? :thinking: Haha, I think I overthink this!

Confusion point 3

Spoiler

Sure they got rid of the bugs, but did they fix the source problem??? If someone with a murderous intent played the game, wouldn't that trigger the bug again as the writer said that this is what glitches the game? :thinking: oh well, I guess that now that Seju is hired, he could make bug patches to the fix the whole thing :smile: *adds own logic*

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Do the players really die in Jumanji? The 4 of them survived but just trapped in the game.

Nah, it's like a family movie. No one dies :heiboi: But they do get physically trapped and disappear from the real world, which is another horrible consequence for losing a game.

maybe the writer's intention is to scare the viewers into not playing AR games so much. And honestly people were endangering their lives and others when they play Pokemon Go. I see them walk near the edge of the road or people drive out just to catch Pokemon. My sister literally used my spare phone to play Pokemon. 🙄

I got the feeling the take away messages were: 'Don't let games take over your life' (Yoo Jin Woo and also just general players of the game) and 'Don't play games with other people' (Taxi Driver guy and Go Yura's character illustrate this) :smile: Haha, with real life AR, I think the remaining players are not so bad now. Also, Pokemon go is a great exercise tool. I walk so much more whenever I play. Which hasn't been for a long time now.

Ok, now I can tell you what the beef viewers had with her role. The complaints were mostly on her always crying - which is true, however I didn't find it that annoying because Hee Joo was more of a supporting role and she at least wasn't a damsel in distress that needed Zinu to save her. And she wasn't playing the game. Plus her Emma was very beautiful (and mysterious).

I admit I found the crying annoying and that her character didn't have much agency. I think I would have enjoyed it more if her character was somehow able to help more or be a game player. She turned out to be more than just a supporting character and less than a main character so I didn't see the point of her scenes except for game Emma. But I agree - at least she didn't need saving and saved him a few times :idk: Agreed about Park Shin Hye pairings- I don't think I've seen a romance line of her's that I've liked deeply? I remember liking her pairing in Heartstrings, but mainly because of Jung Yong Hwa than the chemistry :laugh:

The character set-up is quite traditional in MotA. The females here are like women behind the successful men; the stay-at-home wives/mothers.

Agreed, it was very traditional - almost could have been an early 2000's set up with the female characters...I wasn't so fond of them, but I didn't mind them in the end. Go Yura got the crappy ending she deserved, Sujin redeemed herself by not needing the riches of her ex-family and even gracefully maintained her evil late father in law's image one last time. Man, Taxi Driver guy was so evil in this series! Hee Ju finally stopped crying and at least she still had faith in Yoo Jin Woo. I think my favourite side characters had to be the poor dead secretary :letalQQ: And the still living CEO of J One Holdings...poor guy kept stressing about his friend and was always trying to help him :pandascared:

Hahaha...Is it terrible if I thought Yoo Jin Woo only started liking her once he saw pretty game Emma? :lenny: Well, then she took care of him and he actually liked her.

I think you did well remembering these details! I definitely do not have your memory for details. I can only remember dramas vaguely :idk: Anyway this is a long post to get my feelings out since I really (surprisingly!) liked this series like 3 years too late....Thanks for letting me talk about this old drama so much...it's been a good distraction from real life problems! :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days