Havenites Dabang

@Phikyl D3 gets really additive and does make a lot of fun. Especially in Co Op. And the sound and feeling to see a set Item being dropped is always great. Just talking about it makes me think if I should play it again. I always played Demon Hunter or Wizard, because it was so flashy and fast paced. I need to check when the next season comes out. 

I'm happy I buried my WoW career, have spent way too much time in Raids and prepation killing bosses. Back then I had a lot more time aswell. :pandasadspoon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Dhakra It is but I am very much a social gamer. My friends play diablo, so do I. My friends play classic wow, so do I. I don't do well playing games alone. 

Diablo is definitely a social game for me. Its definitely more fun in co-op though. If I hadn't been carried through the set dungeon this season, I wouldn't have finished it but my friends know how much of a sucker I am for pets so there's that. :lol:

I don't think we're going back to retail anytime soon though. They've added too much bs that just makes the game not fun to play anymore. =/

What are you playing atm?

• Like 2

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Phikyl said:

@Dhakra It is but I am very much a social gamer. My friends play diablo, so do I. My friends play classic wow, so do I. I don't do well playing games alone. 

Diablo is definitely a social game for me. Its definitely more fun in co-op though. If I hadn't been carried through the set dungeon this season, I wouldn't have finished it but my friends know how much of a sucker I am for pets so there's that. :lol:

I don't think we're going back to retail anytime soon though. They've added too much bs that just makes the game not fun to play anymore. =/

Well, I'm glad my friends and I are stuck to the same game since almost 5 years now, with a few breaks here and there (Among Us hit us hard). We religiously play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive almost every evening. You might think after such a long time, we would be great at the game, but we don't make any progress since years, but always have a lot fun. 

I do have my solo games, but most of them are on my switch or in the case of Genshin Impact, it's kind of a multiplayer solo-game.

Diablo definitely is a lot more fun in Co-Op and also encourages you to play as party, so I totally see your point. Pets huh? I always just wanted the most flashy spells, a lot of effects and being the guy, who turns the screen into a light show. So Wizard was the obvious choice. And you were able to have Hydras......HYDRAS Phi, who didn't want to summon Frost or Fire Hydras sitting Fore/Ice on monsters from hell?

Haven't touched retail since years, after my little stop with you (which I liked, but these huge fights were too much for my PC) I was lured into playing WoW: Wrath of the Lich King on a private server for a couple of months. 

Now I'm pretty much playing CS:Go with my friends, doing my daily MMO-kinda stuff at Genshin Impact (and throwing my money at this sweet little chinese company) and trying to beat Fire Emblem: Three Houses on the highest difficulty on my Switch when I'm outside. 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why isn't it Friday yet...?

Somewhere it is always Friday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Dhakra I can't have hydras but I do the chicken build where I can go fast af! it's so fun. lol. chicken build plus that staff that makes my locust swarm auto cast? heck yes! 

I play with friends who do they hydra thing though. so there's that. 

• Like 2

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Phikyl said:

@Dhakra I can't have hydras but I do the chicken build where I can go fast af! it's so fun. lol. chicken build plus that staff that makes my locust swarm auto cast? heck yes! 

I play with friends who do they hydra thing though. so there's that. 

You can do so much crazy stuff in Diablo 3, that's why its so much fun. I remember a few seasons back I played Demon Hunter with his turrets and they did so much damage, you just placed them, walked outside the screen and seconds later everything was just dead. 

Chicken, Hydras.....I really need to start D3 again. 

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So juicy lols... 

Another Mina scandal? I am not surprised! :laugh:

• Haha 4

Hope everyone has been well! Just popping in to say hi! :MewHi:

What's new with everyone? I've missed many pages here but will duck in once in awhile to stay connected :heiboi: 

Also not watching many things live at the moment due to current situation, but am checking out older series which I can just pause indefinitely if I need to. I'm actually hooked on Memories of the Alhambra - for some weird reason I thought it was a romance, but it's turning out to be a fast-paced sci-fi chaser with lots of twists and turns which I'm enjoying...And it's about AR games...whenever I think AR games, I think of Pokemon Go. haha I think some people were pretty crazy when that came out. :laugh:

I have heard the ending for Memories of the Alhambra  was really, really disappointing....which put me off from watching for a long time. For those who have watched it, was it as terrible as they say (without any spoilers)? :thinking: I actually do like sci fi, but I've avoided a lot of sci fi dramas except zombie films because they always seem to disappoint (Most recently people seemed to be annoyed at LUCA and Sisyphus: The myth etc)

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

When she published the pic of bf, I alrd like... hmm necessary ah? 

Now netizen claim she stole other ppl bf. Mina tried to explain, but sounds shaky to me. 

I always feel like it's asking for trouble when celebrities post early dating pics unfortunately 

It's probably only worth mentioning if you're getting married or having a kid...but if it's just a new partner, it's probably going to turn into some form of gossip that will be used as collateral :idk:

• Like 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ikr... I also think the same. 

When she published the pic of bf, I alrd like... hmm necessary ah? 

Now netizen claim she stole other ppl bf. Mina tried to explain, but sounds shaky to me. 

It's funny though how she claimed how bad Ji Min was as a person and even claimed she brought one night stands to the dorm when they were still in AOA, but she doesn't look like an honest person aswell. This whole boyfriend-stealing story looks so shady and the fact that she knew he had a girlfriend, tells me that she isn't the innocent, nice girl she always claims to be.

From a male pov I also have to say, that the guy is blameworthy for at least the same amount. He cheated on his girlfriend behind her back and from what they're saying. So for me as a guy, the main "perpetrator" is the guy, he is a dishonest guy, who cheated on his long-time girlfriend. 

You don't do that.  

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, JenL said:

Also not watching many things live at the moment due to current situation, but am checking out older series which I can just pause indefinitely if I need to. I'm actually hooked on Memories of the Alhambra - for some weird reason I thought it was a romance, but it's turning out to be a fast-paced sci-fi chaser with lots of twists and turns which I'm enjoying...And it's about AR games...whenever I think AR games, I think of Pokemon Go. haha I think some people were pretty crazy when that came out.

I have heard the ending for Memories of the Alhambra  was really, really disappointing....which put me off from watching for a long time. For those who have watched it, was it as terrible as they say (without any spoilers)? I actually do like sci fi, but I've avoided a lot of sci fi dramas except zombie films because they always seem to disappoint (Most recently people seemed to be annoyed at LUCA and Sisyphus: The myth etc)

Memories of the Alhambra was inspired by Pokemon Go. :smile: Lemme guess, you picked that up because of LJW, right? Hehehe. Glad to know you are enjoying it because I loved it so much at the time. The ending isn't disappointing and it is not terrible at all. The two dramas named above are not in the same league as MotA (in my humble opinion). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Memories of the Alhambra was inspired by Pokemon Go. :smile:

Hahahaha was it really? :lettalKWA: I go through periods where I'm addicted to Pokemon Go! :laugh:I like to play games occasionally, but I don't think I'd get into AR fighting games since I'm scared of the MotA experience happening :smile:

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Lemme guess, you picked that up because of LJW, right? Hehehe. 

How did you guess? :pandahehe:

I also like Hyun Bin and don't mind Park Shin Hye though, so it did always have a lot going for it :heiboi: There's a lot of familiar faces in this series. One of the hostel guys looked so familiar for ages but I wasn't sure where...and then I realised he plays Ian Park (the gay classical musician) in Move to Heaven. And in Hello it's Me! it's actually the second time Lee Re worked with her grandma, since the same actress plays her grandma in MotA too...and she looks so young here!

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Glad to know you are enjoying it because I loved it so much at the time. The ending isn't disappointing and it is not terrible at all. 

Yay! That's good to know because I am hooked so far. I can never tell when people say "bad ending" :thinking:... Sometimes people say it because the two characters do not get together in the end...which I don't mind as long as it's consistent with the story and makes sense (If it's not a romance, and it wasn't strongly hinted at, then romance is not needed right? :idk:). My type of bad endings are where the story doesn't make sense or goes off the rails in logic or they try to squish in too many events or leave too many loose ends (open endings can be good, but it's really difficult to move off imo) or they spend too much time on side stories but don't tie up the main story. Those really get to me :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

I don't think I'd get into AR fighting games since I'm scared of the MotA experience happening

Hahaha I am not a gamer but must say I was very very intrigued of the idea of MotA when it came out because one day we may really have such AR games. Life would be a mess though LOL. Have you seen Real Player One? That one is cool too.

17 minutes ago, JenL said:

I also like Hyun Bin and don't mind Park Shin Hye though, so it did always have a lot going for it :heiboi: There's a lot of familiar faces in this series. One of the hostel guys looked so familiar for ages but I wasn't sure where...and then I realised he plays Ian Park (the gay classical musician) in Move to Heaven. And in Hello it's Me! it's actually the second time Lee Re worked with her grandma, since the same actress plays her grandma in MotA too...and she looks so young here!

Indeed there are many familiar faces. Even his best friend's father is the CEO from Deluxe Taxi. LOL. This is the drama that made me adopt Hyun Bin. Yoo Jin Woo is such a charming male lead. So broken yet so strong. I also loved Lee Re a lot in this one - love all the scenes she had with HB.

The actor that played Ian Park was also in My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

19 minutes ago, JenL said:

Yay! That's good to know because I am hooked so far. I can never tell when people say "bad ending"... Sometimes people say it because the two characters do not get together in the end...which I don't mind as long as it's consistent with the story and makes sense (If it's not a romance, and it wasn't strongly hinted at, then romance is not needed right?).

The general consensus I got from people think MotA is "bad ending" was because it's not the ending they wish to see. Another reason was PSH's stans was salty that Hee Joo didn't turn out to be a meaty role (and all she does was XXX - sorry don't wanna spoil it for you). In addition, MotA was promoted to contain romance so a lot of people felt cheated at the time when they realised the show focused only on Jin Woo. It didn't bother me because I didn't pay attention to the promotional materials back then. The show does have a little bit of romance but not the main focus of the story.

24 minutes ago, JenL said:

My type of bad endings are where the story doesn't make sense or goes off the rails in logic or they try to squish in too many events or leave too many loose ends (open endings can be good, but it's really difficult to move off imo) or they spend too much time on side stories but don't tie up the main story. Those really get to me

There's no need to worry about the show spending too much time on side stories. The bit I'm not sure for you is whether the ending will make sense to you. To me it does and also sort of doesn't purely because there were little bits and pieces we didn't get a straight answer. Then again I must also admit I enjoyed deciphering these puzzles. It might also helps if you have some basic PC/gaming knowledge when it comes to understanding the AR plot.

• Like 3
On 6/24/2021 at 5:13 PM, Phikyl said:

i use to play wizard....im usually wizard all the times lols

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

wonder if LHW is going to play a bad guy again???

Please be the good guy... please please please... :niu:

On 6/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, JenL said:

I have heard the ending for Memories of the Alhambra  was really, really disappointing....which put me off from watching for a long time. For those who have watched it, was it as terrible as they say (without any spoilers)?

I was disappointed with the ending on first watch, raw without subs and was live-capping. But on second watch with subs, I came to accept it. Just wished they had extended it a few more minutes and show us more scenes. You’ll know what I mean when you reach there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra recognise the lady on the right most?

@ktcjdrama @Chocolate @LaLa @mademoiselle wonder if LHW is going to play a bad guy again???

Oh, very nice. Do we know more about the story or her particular role? I would really like to see her in another drama with probably a different kind of role. When does it start?

Gosh, this reminds me of the picture you sent me a few days ago, that was hot stuff. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/27/2021 at 7:26 PM, JenL said:

Also not watching many things live at the moment due to current situation, but am checking out older series which I can just pause indefinitely if I need to. I'm actually hooked on Memories of the Alhambra - for some weird reason I thought it was a romance, but it's turning out to be a fast-paced sci-fi chaser with lots of twists and turns which I'm enjoying...And it's about AR games...whenever I think AR games, I think of Pokemon Go. haha I think some people were pretty crazy when that came out. :laugh:

I have heard the ending for Memories of the Alhambra  was really, really disappointing....which put me off from watching for a long time. For those who have watched it, was it as terrible as they say (without any spoilers)? :thinking: I actually do like sci fi, but I've avoided a lot of sci fi dramas except zombie films because they always seem to disappoint (Most recently people seemed to be annoyed at LUCA and Sisyphus: The myth etc)

I'm late reading your post. Have you finished MOTA?

I loved this show. It was the second k-drama I watched seriously, without reading previews or anything so the plot was really amazing to me. I think you'd be disappointed with the ending only if you were into the romance (which is really only a side story) - otherwise, the ending is fine. I was a bit confused but @mademoiselle explained some things and I read some online.

Definitely way way way better than Sissyphus 😂 That one is "incomparable" 🤣.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Definitely way way way better than Sissyphus 😂 That one is "incomparable" 🤣.

OMO.. REALLYY MoTA is better than? MoTA Memories of The Alhambra right? THAT CRUEL THING?!? (But still Hyunbin definitely blessed us the visual, and the game story is quite interesting as well). Wooo.. I just want to add Sysyphus to watchlist because Cho Seungwoo but.. Alright, thanks for the warning LOL 

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

12 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

That said, I still finished it 😭

GIRL YOU ARE AMAZINGGGGGG JUST THE WAY YOU AREEE

tenor.gif?itemid=4989677

I remembered I feel so tired after finishing MoTA until I felt I just have to make my own ending in mind with fanmade vid, so poor 😭😂

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o