Havenites Dabang

@mademoiselle who is that????? Was @abs-oluteM answer correct? I didn't recognise her at all.. I was gonna say 'Lee Jae Hoon????? :idk: OH BTW... I think last time you showed me a Kenshin poster and we're talking about who the girl was.. I think that wasn't Takei Emi. IF it's the poster for Kenshin the beginning... apparently Takei Emi isn't in there..and now I know why it's called the beginning..because it tells the story of Kenshin prior to meeting Takei Emi's character. And the woman in the poster is another actress playing his wife.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@TRaNz Friend and I had a dinner plan for July but we wanted to get into the new Society Restaurant. However because of the lockdown, the opening will be postponed again.

@ktcjdrama Didn't particularly search for actress in red dress. I just clicked on Kang Han Na's tag and a post of her and Madam Bae popped up. I was so wow-ed by Madam Bae so I wanted to show some of you Taxi Driver passengers, LOL! And I got really good responses from the boys @TRaNz and @Dhakra xDDD I especially didn't know Dhakra has a crush on Noona Bae. Haha.

@SnowBlob Yep, everybody guessed right it is Madam Bae. How can Lee Je Hoon has such nice legs, dear? C'monnn.

Kenshin - Ahhhh, was he married? I thought it was just a lover?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL! And I got really good responses from the boys @TRaNz and @Dhakra xDDD I especially didn't know Dhakra has a crush on Noona Bae. Haha

Oh, I can fanboi reeeeeeally hard. Especially if you present me a beauty like this. And that picture of Noona was :pandahappy: What a beautiful body. :pandajustright:

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

my brother in law dont like seafood too....he does take some...however he tends to avoid them if possible

There has to happen a lot, and I mean A LOT, that I order, eat or take seafood. My best friend loves to eat crabs and 'Fischbrötchen' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fischbrötchen), because she is from that area, and just the smell makes me wanna run.

• Like 4
  • Party! 1
11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

There has to happen a lot, and I mean A LOT, that I order, eat or take seafood. My best friend loves to eat crabs and 'Fischbrötchen' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fischbrötchen), because she is from that area, and just the smell makes me wanna run

what happen between you and your best friend is what happen between my sister and her husband hahaha

she love seafood and the husband dont like it lols hahaha....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz

Big Mac for 50c today. Did you get one?

Oh yes I diddddddd :smile:

Claimed me that 50cent big mac..then bundled it into a nugget meal for drink and chips. Line was ridiculous.

Lucky  you can just order from the app and wait outside haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Got a call from my gym today, they miss me :laugh:

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

what happen between you and your best friend is what happen between my sister and her husband hahaha

she love seafood and the husband dont like it lols hahaha....

Well at this moment I know she does it on purpose, because she knows I make a certain face when I see how she gets it. It smells horribly. I stick to my sausages. After all, it's Germany, country of sausages. 

• Haha 3
On 6/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, SnowBlob said:

So exhausted right now

Me too ....besides RL things to do  , watching so many dramas feel like a marathon or like doing homework.  LOL. 

Hmmm is this strange or what? But I need to correct the story though - no way will Malaysia allow this sort of marriage. LOL ..they were thinking of finding a country that would allow them to marry and they mentioned maybe Malaysia. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/perth-twins-anna-and-lucy-decinque-get-engaged-to-same-man/news-story/bec37412a5ad71c88edb4ec0708c2f5d

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@abs-oluteM Interesting, lol. If they embrace Islam perhaps they can? But why would the Islamic court (?) allow this since they purely wanted to bypass the law and aren't going to practice the religion.

I once knew a couple who joined a particular church just so they could get married in that church, not because they were genuinely religious.

• Like 4

I had McDonalds for lunch again today....hwwiiiii ~~~ :LaxEat:

Large double quarter pounder meal and ready for a nap.....hahaha

@mademoiselle 25km restriction lifted. Going anywhere this weekend? Weather looks to be holding up until Tuesday.

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Interesting, lol. If they embrace Islam perhaps they can? But why would the Islamic court (?) allow this since they purely wanted to bypass the law and aren't going to practice the religion.

I once knew a couple who joined a particular church just so they could get married in that church, not because they were genuinely religious.

Yes but that requires conversion to the faith & errr you see how they dress , I doubt they will be  allowed. 

Isn’t it winter for you guys @TRaNz? Melb weather is like a yo yo . I always remember how cold it can suddenly become . Just before covid we were actually supposed to visit fam & friends in Melbourne since the last time I was there was 2012 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

54 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Isn’t it winter for you guys @TRaNz? Melb weather is like a yo yo . I always remember how cold it can suddenly become . Just before covid we were actually supposed to visit fam & friends in Melbourne since the last time I was there was 2012 

Yep, we're in Winter at the moment, or rather just starting it? hehehe

Yes it is ridiculously cold and wet, but @mademoiselle is one of them upbeat outgoing ones. hehehe, you know the ones that make the most of their weekends and doesnt laze around infront of a PC like me. hahaha

Yeah , prob dont visit Melb for awhile, its messy with covid. You dont wanna spend 14 days jammed in a hotel room.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

LOL @TRaNz are you sure you're talking about the same mademoiselle here? :laugh: I don't know that person you just described. Or you were teasing/being sarcastic? In fact, I was napping. Catching up with some zzz I lost from too engrossed in trying to get Power Automate workflow to work. Lots of things I wanna do but am still learning. Was stuck in one this afternoon so gave up and watch HP 2 instead then slept.

The only one thing I've booked in for is a nice dinner with friends in July. Covid had better not ruin it.

@abs-oluteM Re: the twins

I reckon they'd just get married and then fled the country and live elsewhere. As long as they got their marriage legalised, no one will be policing their attire inappropriateness overseas.

It is pretty yo-yo lately. Rain rain rain and like Tranz said, it's sunny and nice now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL @TRaNz are you sure you're talking about the same mademoiselle here? :laugh: I don't know that person you just described. Or you were teasing/being sarcastic? In fact, I was napping. Catching up with some zzz I lost from too engrossed in trying to get Power Automate workflow to work. Lots of things I wanna do but am still learning. Was stuck in one this afternoon so gave up and watch HP 2 instead then slept.

The only one thing I've booked in for is a nice dinner with friends in July. Covid had better not ruin it.

Yeah, no sarcasm. You seemed like the outgoing type to try places to eat and do visits out regional way. haha, sounds like im wrong?

o0o0o0 Middle of July.....,middle of Winter...i mean, we should be ok. things are settling and slowly going down.

Im so lazy right now, but like...if I nap....ill be ruined for the whole evening through to nitetime. haahahhahahaha

Gotta watch me new ep of So I Married an AntiFan, series is almost finished.

• Like 4

I know this is so random, but can we have LSG badge from mouse??? There are tons of styles where he looks so dashing even when he is being evil. Lols

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Gotta watch me new ep of So I Married an AntiFan, series is almost finished.

Look, I watched this too! But stopped at ep 7 or 8 if I'm not mistaken. So how is it? 

20 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I stick to my sausages. After all, it's Germany, country of sausages. 

Oh I really love sausages! I hope someday I can visit Germany. So I can taste the legit taste of its sausages. Haha

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
49 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Look, I watched this too! But stopped at ep 7 or 8 if I'm not mistaken. So how is it? 

For me, it got even better from Ep 10 and onwards it got really good and it left me wanting the newer episodes more...but had to wait the 1 week. LOL. Coz from Ep 10, its at that point where things start going well and stuff making sense/getting revealed/resolved. :love:

Now its the final week and last 2 eps I believe. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@SnowBlob I just finished Kenshin movie. When are you going to watch it. I wanna rant. > <"

So the last installment is not The New Beginning but the prequel - how it all started.

Is it me or Satoh Takeru looked more handsome in this new movie LOL?! I need someone to confirm... @NiteWalker ?

@TRaNz Bahaha, I like food but definitely do not go out trying enough to be honest. Last week's Jokbal and Bossam meal was an online order take away. I lack motivation especially if I've to go all the way to CBD. But I'm trying to at least try new (fine) dining places. How many subsidiary of Lucas Restaurants have you tried? I've only tried these two once - Chin Chin and Kisume. Chin Chin's food was good but boy they are expensive for a hawker centre South East Asian style food and it was noisy. Kisume - you already know my verdict haha.

Damn, I miss authentic (and fresh) Japanese food.

• Haha 2
  • Tasty 1
14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Bahaha, I like food but definitely do not go out trying enough to be honest. Last week's Jokbal and Bossam meal was an online order take away. I lack motivation especially if I've to go all the way to CBD. But I'm trying to at least try new (fine) dining places. How many subsidiary of Lucas Restaurants have you tried? I've only tried these two once - Chin Chin and Kisume. Chin Chin's food was good but boy they are expensive for a hawker centre South East Asian style food and it was noisy. Kisume - you already know my verdict haha.

Damn, I miss authentic (and fresh) Japanese food.

Really? so youre sorta more of a homebody type? rather stay home than go out most weekends?

Yeah I be like that too. hahahaha

Restaurants in the CBD are nice thooooo...should just venture out a tinyyyy bit more. :smile:

Wow Lucas Restaurants...I been to.....One....just one.... AHHAHA twas Chin Chin a few years ago.

Thing about Chin Chin when I went back then that annoyed me....too ambient inside, was too noisy coz tables were squished next to each other AND...no bookings for small groups, walk in service so there was a line to wait before getting a table.

Yeah Kisume I want to go just for the sake of being able to experience it just ONCE, but aint got friends who wanna splurge....well hard to get them to go.

Oh, not sure if it was discussed before, but Niku Ou on Bourke St. You been to that? Ive had lotsa friends go, but some say its overrated.

• Like 3

@TRaNz Yeah. Remember I mentioned lockdown makes no difference to me. I'm venturing out in July xDDDD

Yessss. I totally agree about Chin Chin's ambient and no bookings etc. Terrible. It's always so jam packed but that said, I've never gone after COVID so they can't be so squished anymore, isn't it? We still have the 1.5m distance rule!

Rather than Kisume, try Kenzan instead. :valid:

No, never been to Niku Ou yet. I find all things Japanese here is always overrated and expensive. Would you return to Minamishima for the price you paid? I've experienced once and I think once is enough. I prefer the nigiri + fishes served at the stand-up sushi/sashimi restaurant at Shibuya, Japan more than Minamishima. It's somehow much more memorable than Minamishima too, hahahaha oh god, all that money I paid and memories of it are fading :PikaWutS:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
5 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah , prob dont visit Melb for awhile, its messy with covid. You dont wanna spend 14 days jammed in a hotel room.

Well if it's a nice hotel....with good Wi-Fi......including breakfast and lots of restaurants that can bring you food. :pandasipsip: I would not mind. 

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

It is pretty yo-yo lately. Rain rain rain and like Tranz said, it's sunny and nice now.

Sent it heeeeere, give it to meeeee :pandasad: The heat here is searing, almost 34°C, Central Europe is not made for these kind of temperatures. I want my rain back! 

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh I really love sausages! I hope someday I can visit Germany. So I can taste the legit taste of its sausages. Haha

Oh, you're going to love it here then. We have all kind of different sausages, local specialties all over the place. Nürnberger Rostbratwurst? Frankfurter Sausages? Or everyones favorite the german Currywurst? Absolute timeless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1
32 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Yeah. Remember I mentioned lockdown makes no difference to me. I'm venturing out in July xDDDD

Yessss. I totally agree about Chin Chin's ambient and no bookings etc. Terrible. It's always so jam packed but that said, I've never gone after COVID so they can't be so squished anymore, isn't it? We still have the 1.5m distance rule!

Rather than Kisume, try Kenzan instead. :valid:

No, never been to Niku Ou yet. I find all things Japanese here is always overrated and expensive. Would you return to Minamishima for the price you paid? I've experienced once and I think once is enough. I prefer the nigiri + fishes served at the stand-up sushi/sashimi restaurant at Shibuya, Japan more than Minamishima. It's somehow much more memorable than Minamishima too, hahahaha oh god, all that money I paid and memories of it are fading :PikaWutS:

Im all teary from ep15 of So I Married an AntiFan.....im so soft and easy...LOL.

Anyway, I didnt think about covid for ChinChins table setup, but you could be onto something. So spacing is a must it might actually be better seating. hrmmm....still...cant see myself returning there. LOL.

Kenzan, okay, noted down.

Yeah i get what you mean, Nice Jap dining isnt cheap, like Minamishima, Nobu, Koko, Sake Rest & Bar, Shoya etc. all got some slightly higher tags, but they are still nice to go to, just not often.

Oh yeah I def would go back to Minaaaa, but i would chose the bench area where you can see the chefs. Last time i went was liek at the tables, so I missed out on the cool stuff.

Of course the stuff here isnt gonna compare to the real deal in Japan but its the closest you will get for a long time thanks to covid.

...great....craving elegant jap food now.....ssheeesshhh. AHJHAHAHA.

I had friends go to Philippe (French) last nite and posted on IG....i wanted to go French so bad because I wanted escargots. hehehe

• Like 4

@mademoiselle i havent seen them yet because they are not out yet in the 'ehem' site:cry: Excuse me...Takeru Sato has ALWAYS been handsome since the first Kenshin installment:laugh:he's not that handsome in the other dramas I've seen him in though :pandaheadstomp:.. I feel likr i wanna watch it from the first installment till the last one..but unfortunately..the site only has the 3rd movie atm. So how many stars will you give for the last 2 movies (out of 5 stars)?

• Like 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers