Havenites Dabang

Windows 11 leak. I am liking this feature below!

win11snap.gif

But no likey the icons in the middle of the taskbar.

Other stuff: https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/15/22535123/microsoft-windows-11-leak-screenshots-start-menu

@TRaNz Ohhh you didn't do the counter at Minamishima. Yeah that must be done at least once. I went for Omakase straight away after experiencing it first hand at Shira Nui ages ago. Like you said, need to see the action at a fine dining resto. I used to like Shira Nui but having been there many times - the chef hadn't served anything new so I ventured out. I still recommend first timer to try Shira Nui, at least it is authentic Japanese chef. That's my most important criteria when having rewarding Japanese cuisine. I think one of these days I might go back there too. When the chef is not too busy, he chatted with us and that was fun.

Is Nobu still good? Both Nobu and Shoya I've been there once like maybe more than 10 years ago. Haven't been to Koko and only went to Sake in Sydney. They're all on the list but in the "no rush list" hahaha.

Phillippe has escargot too? Which is better, the one you went or this? I need to at least try it once before I perished from this world, LOL.

@Dhakra OK, we'll send some over BUT give it back during weekend/night - I like it for sleeping in. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@mademoiselle:cry: i canttttttt... I have to go to sleep now cos i need to wake up super early tomorrow..then i wont be back until late arvo...then i still have to wait for kids to go to bed.. Only then i have time to watch this (is this movie under 2 hrs?) Hang on is that the 4th or 5th one?

Oh..thank you for the link though xx

• Like 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Just now, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle:cry: i canttttttt... I have to go to sleep now cos i need to wake up super early tomorrow..then i wont be back until late arvo...then i still have to wait for kids to go to bed.. Only then i have time to watch this (is this movie under 2 hrs?) Hang on is that the 4th or 5th one?

4th one. 5th ones not available yet.

Errr... you better wish you have good luck it doesn't get taken down tomorrow because your fellow Indonesian uploaded that haha.

Takeru was handsome for that rom-com drama he was in. Other than that I like him but doesn't think he was super handsome, hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooohh... is this new movie? I remember watching Kenshin movie ages ago, when I was in high school perhaps. Well, I like the anime back then.

Thanks, haha

HAHAHA it's only in Indo. Your Malay must be very good.

---

For a moment there I thought @TRaNz has changed his username to Sooyoungdaebak (I see this user post a status update)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Ohhh you didn't do the counter at Minamishima. Yeah that must be done at least once. I went for Omakase straight away after experiencing it first hand at Shira Nui ages ago. Like you said, need to see the action at a fine dining resto. I used to like Shira Nui but having been there many times - the chef hadn't served anything new so I ventured out. I still recommend first timer to try Shira Nui, at least it is authentic Japanese chef. That's my most important criteria when having rewarding Japanese cuisine. I think one of these days I might go back there too. When the chef is not too busy, he chatted with us and that was fun.

Is Nobu still good? Both Nobu and Shoya I've been there once like maybe more than 10 years ago. Haven't been to Koko and only went to Sake in Sydney. They're all on the list but in the "no rush list" hahaha.

Phillippe has escargot too? Which is better, the one you went or this? I need to at least try it once before I perished from this world, LOL.

nah coz there was a group of 4 of us so wasnt really ideal to sit 4 along for talks. LOL.

Nobu seems to be alright, but I prefer KoKo (upstairs). I mean the food probably is the same since both are located in Crown, but i like quieter and more spaced out dining. KoKo has a nice spot for dates, perhaps you can have your mans take you there for anniversary or BDay. :smile:

For me, 'The French Brasserie' has the nicest escargot, followed 2nd and closely by Philippe. Both places are equally amazing, but French Brasserie only takes first place just by a little bit because the escargot taste amazing as. Not saying Philippe dont taste nice at all, they taste very very good, just a tad shy from the other place in taste. just a bit. haha

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

---

For a moment there I thought @TRaNz has changed his username to Sooyoungdaebak (I see this user post a status update)

I done what and where now? ahahahaha :laugh:

• Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

46 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

nah coz there was a group of 4 of us so wasnt really ideal to sit 4 along for talks. LOL.

Nobu seems to be alright, but I prefer KoKo (upstairs). I mean the food probably is the same since both are located in Crown, but i like quieter and more spaced out dining. KoKo has a nice spot for dates, perhaps you can have your mans take you there for anniversary or BDay. :smile:

For me, 'The French Brasserie' has the nicest escargot, followed 2nd and closely by Philippe. Both places are equally amazing, but French Brasserie only takes first place just by a little bit because the escargot taste amazing as. Not saying Philippe dont taste nice at all, they taste very very good, just a tad shy from the other place in taste. just a bit. haha

Ok, noted on Koko and The French Brasserie. I heard about Koko being nice from a friend but just haven't made the effort to check it out.

48 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I done what and where now? ahahahaha

Log on JH on your desktop. Look at the first user who post status update on the side panel. "Sooyoungdaebak" ...

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok, noted on Koko and The French Brasserie. I heard about Koko being nice from a friend but just haven't made the effort to check it out.

Log on JH on your desktop. Look at the first user who post status update on the side panel. "Sooyoungdaebak" ...

awww yiisssss KoKo :love:

Its so misleading outside right now...its sunny and blueskies...but its like 10 degrees hahahaha

Yeah I saw the status update by that user....umm.. yea not sure whats going on there on how you thought it was me. HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

Hello again everyone! 

Sorry I've been so MIA the past few months, I was really struggling to keep up with my life/school workload and just didn't have time to pop on. How have you guys been? How's the drama world? Catch me up!

Missed you all! 

<3<3<3<3

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

Hi @Phikyl, Welcome to the forums.

When you get a chance, please have a quick read through The Haven Codex and Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

We also have a FAQ section if you have any queries, otherwise you can PM our Mods who will be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. 

Enjoy! :smile:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah I saw the status update by that user....umm.. yea not sure whats going on there on how you thought it was me.

Coz you're the only Soo Young lover I know of :idk:

3 hours ago, Phikyl said:

Hello again everyone! 

Sorry I've been so MIA the past few months, I was really struggling to keep up with my life/school workload and just didn't have time to pop on. How have you guys been? How's the drama world? Catch me up!

Missed you all! 

<3<3<3<3

Phikyllllll! Long long time no see. :btsnamjoonlove: Are you perhaps free now having a break from school? Have you not able to fit any dramas in at all?

I think we all have watched waaaay too many that we're not sure from when to catch you up! The last time I remember was selling you 18 Again but you hadn't had the time to check it out. Maybe you could start telling us what you're interested in and we go from there.

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Coz you're the only Soo Young lover I know of :idk:

OOHHHHHH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, man im slow. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

Gotta watch da final ep of So I Married an Anti Fan in a bit. And then feel depressed because its the start of the working week tomorrow. hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Isn't your night our day anyway? :laugh: I think you are at least 8 hours ahead of me.  Weekend is fine though.

Ohhhhh yeah. Hmm, well we just have to share. LOL.

I like rain during my sleeping hours but not working/commuting hours. So you can have the rain outside of these hours. xD

8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

OOHHHHHH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, man im slow. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

Gotta watch da final ep of So I Married an Anti Fan in a bit. And then feel depressed because its the start of the working week tomorrow. hahahahaha

Aish! Must you go there with the working week and this time its a full 5 days too (hence I'm slaving in the kitchen right now prepping my lunchboxes. Been eating out a bit too much T^T

You know, I save so much more money when we're on full lockdown.

---

This is kind of random but just thought of one reason why winter is nice... my Coca Cola is still cold xD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Aish! Must you go there with the working week and this time its a full 5 days too (hence I'm slaving in the kitchen right now prepping my lunchboxes. Been eating out a bit too much T^T

You know, I save so much more money when we're on full lockdown.

---

This is kind of random but just thought of one reason why winter is nice... my Coca Cola is still cold xD

Ahh meal prep. yeah I bought a few of those, healthy stuff all calculated meals for lunch and about $10 per 400g box. DW i sneak in Maccas here and there. hahaha

Im a bit inbetween, like with lockdown and WFH i find other things to spend money on....not really grasping the whole saving idea. HAHAHAHA. I mean i try. but nah I just fail.

haha yeah, the coca cola or redbull coz i have my big stash outside in the garage, I dont need to put in the fridge, its cold enough outside. Just grab on and straight open to drink. hahahaha

We gettin some frosty mornings in the next few days. Going to be a challenge to get out of bed when youre all wrapped up and warm.

• Like 2

@TRaNzNobody really believes you think I'm a newbie. We only have a ship centered around us. no big deal. =p

@mademoiselle I like romance stuff; of course. But I really have no idea what's come out lately. I feel like I haven't surfaced for air in weeks. I think I talked to @TRaNz like 3 weeks ago? and that's it. I have no idea about drama-land..... but if the romance is cute, I'm in!

I am on summer break from school though. I have life things going on but I'll be around a lot more than I have been the past few months. I legitimately did NOT think I would be as busy as I was. It was horrible! :PiplupCry:. 18 again is that Chinese drama right? I've had it on my list forever but just no time to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

@Phikyl Hmmm cute romance. :pandathink: Current On-Air rom-com I think is cute would be My Roommate is A Gumiho. Didn't @TRaNz sell this to you? @SilverMoonTea and I managed to get him on board on this. Not to say the least I was surprised since he's rejected so many of our drama selling and only watch dramas from his beloved GG.

If only Doom At Your Service's storyline was better else Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk's chemi is off the chart. 18 Again is Korean drama (remake of US movie 17 Again but better) — highly recommended to check out — it's really underrated but a few Havenites will attest to this, including @abs-oluteM. Another romance @abs-oluteM and I liked was Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick aka. She Would Never Know.

P.S. I included the trailers for these dramas ^ ^

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Ahh meal prep. yeah I bought a few of those, healthy stuff all calculated meals for lunch and about $10 per 400g box. DW i sneak in Maccas here and there.

Do you mean catered meals or the frozen meals? The so-called healthy/diet frozen meals are getting so expensive these days.

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Im a bit inbetween, like with lockdown and WFH i find other things to spend money on....not really grasping the whole saving idea. HAHAHAHA. I mean i try. but nah I just fail.

Hahaha I was told from others that they spent more because of online shopping. I definitely had a few months where the only thing I spent on was rent and bills and save up all of my earnings. Ahhh. That was nice.

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

We gettin some frosty mornings in the next few days. Going to be a challenge to get out of bed when youre all wrapped up and warm.

Frosty is how many degree? From my side, the lowest is 2°C for the next two days. I didn't think this would be frosty. LOL, I'm entertaining the idea of dressing in work clothes to bed so I don't have to change :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Phikyl Miss ya....glad to see you here and that you have some time now. Everyone's given some pretty good recommendations. Hospital Playlist 2 has started so come watch with us. I know you liked the 1st one. Good sageuk like @SilverMoonTea recommended would definitely be Bossam. Romance melos - 18 Again & Sunbae like @mademoiselle are  good. 

Lighter watches that are sweet & funny - Monthly House & Racket Boys. But if you're looking for a cheesy but addictive c-drama you need to watch My Guardian with me and Angie @NiteWalker

It's somewhat like DOTS but not as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Hahaha that's a lot of recommendations. Don't steal her away from 18 Again and Sunbae :laugh:

ahahaah we're all hard core at selling our dramas ...

By the way , saw this on my FB feed  - amazing stuff. They were suppose to perform at the Olympics this year but couldn't . So they ended up joining AGT.  The participants are from SK and USA Taekwando Federation

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

1 hour ago, Phikyl said:

@TRaNzNobody really believes you think I'm a newbie. We only have a ship centered around us. no big deal. =p

Sorry, we've just met. You may have me confused with someone else.

What ship? the ship that got stuck in the suez canal yeah?

Anyways, just have a read over the FAQ and yes we have a members shop too so you can make posts and gain points to buy cool funky badges for your profile !

I got overcooked 2 Fickels.....basically a game where you rip into your friends for being a weak link. hahahahah

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Phikyl Hmmm cute romance. :pandathink: Current On-Air rom-com I think is cute would be My Roommate is A Gumiho. Didn't @TRaNz sell this to you? @SilverMoonTea and I managed to get him on board on this. Not to say the least I was surprised since he's rejected so many of our drama selling and only watch dramas from his beloved GG.

Do you mean catered meals or the frozen meals? The so-called healthy/diet frozen meals are getting so expensive these days.

Hahaha I was told from others that they spent more because of online shopping. I definitely had a few months where the only thing I spent on was rent and bills and save up all of my earnings. Ahhh. That was nice.

Frosty is how many degree? From my side, the lowest is 2°C for the next two days. I didn't think this would be frosty. LOL, I'm entertaining the idea of dressing in work clothes to bed so I don't have to change :laugh:

@mademoiselle I didnt get that far because she was barely there to talk to. It was like those 16 episode KDramas where the main leads has one sided love, so like ep 8 or something and one of em just wants to be left alone and runs away while the other is left to drown in own sorrows.

Oh umm so the meals are frozen, but they are calculated in macro and sizes. So its meant to be cleaner and healthier compared to the other stuff I eat for lunch. hahahaha. (LifeStyleMealprep is the name)

Coz theyre healthy, the taste isnt exactly the best thing in the world, like its not up there with Maccas but you know...its alright...I mean i feel better about myself coz i eat decent lunches during the week to prepare myself to eat crap on weekends. hahahahaha

I think anything below 8 degrees is frosty enough. white grass moist and wet outside with high humidity. Itll get colder in a few weeks when we are in the middle of Winter. July be saaa coldies. Hot pot weather hahaha. Dainty Sichuan (lonsdale st) calling meeee. hehehehe

LOL, so lazy, weather work clothes to bed....wouldnt it just get crinkled up? LOL

Wake up and theres random lines everywhere on your clothes hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2