Havenites Dabang

18 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle i watched the Final yesterday night. Now you can rant and I'll know what you're talking about.

Spoiler

I wanted to rant about how is it that Tomoe's brother Yukishiro Enishi is able to become so skilled in swordmanship. He didn't look like one who could even wield a katana in the flashback and all of a sudden in the present he's almost invincible. Although I reckon in the beginning Kenshin didn't use his full force to fight him.

Also, Sanosuke Sagara (Kenshin's friend in white) - where's his big weapon and how come he's become so weak? Aoshi Shinomori - this guys was in the previous movie and appear only a few minutes and died in the hands of Enishi's men?! What the hell? I expected him to be at Kenshin's aid in the end! :JigglyAngry: Kaoru too, she learns Dojo but she can never fight.

I think that's about it, LOL... and oh, Fujita Goro always manage to survive when you thought he's definitely dead.

Tomoe - Kenshin's dead lover

Aoshi Shinomori - Rurouni_Kenshin-_The_Final-Yusuke_Iseya.jpg

Fujita Goro - Rurouni_Kenshin-_The_Final-Yosuke_Eguchi.jpg

I had to check AsianWiki who I'm talking about (can't remember names). Although I think you know more than I do, but just in case I included picture. Haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle hahahahahhahahaha

Well.... Sanosuke and Kaoru... So far I remember they're never really 'useful' because they're not very good compared to Kenshin's enemies :pandascared:

I think in the comic book.. The brother of Tomoe was also as depicted in the movie (i mean he's a good fighter). I supposed his deep hatred towards Kenshin made him a skilled fighter??:idk:

Now...I'm under the impression that Aoshi wasnt dead..just badly injured???

And I'm for one glad that Fujita Goro is never dead :laugh:I like him!

Now have you see the Beginning yet? Is it any good? I dont know whether i want to watch Kenshin in his past...:pandascared:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob I don't like Kaoru being a damsel in distress needing rescue all the time :pandadisgusted:. It's so outdated to have a heroine like this although I guess no choice because Rurouni Kenshin is an old manga from the 90s. Rather than her, I thus prefer Megumi (the lady doctor) and I like the actress playing her.

I have to laugh that Goro is ALWAYS there fighting alongside Kenshin. Did they really know each other for that long in the manga too? I just thought it was funny that the building collapsed on the police (and him) and all he got was a few scratches on his face and continues to fight :lmao2: Sometimes I feel I cannot take manga seriously coz of it... actually even in kdrama My Country, it was the same. The character gets stabbed so many times and still survive.

After Aoshi was down, the movie never showed him again and at the end, I only see Misao fighting. So I assumed he died and she took over the "clan" (not sure what it is called).

I think so far from the live action, Soujiro is as powerful as Kenshin because he, too, knows Battojutsu and Kenshin had the most difficulty facing off against him.

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Now have you see the Beginning yet? Is it any good? I dont know whether i want to watch Kenshin in his past...

:pandaheadstomp: I've told you twice it's coming soon to Netflix. I will watch - for closure PLUS major bonus is Takeru looks way more handsome with that hairstyle :lmao2:

@abs-oluteM All the people associated with the stage show are tested negative. Phew. But out of compliance and safety, In Seong from SF9 will not perform live on comeback stage with SF9 today. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I read it. I have also seen her written apology and parts of her live stream where she addressed the subject, mentioned reasons and also talked (and accused) about Jimin again. Really bad stuff again about Jimin's sexual behavior during their times in dorm. I was a bit surprised to be honest, since it was a totally different topic. It almost look like she wanted people to remind about it. AOA's legacy is really going into the bin. 

And on top new stuff about Seungri was revelead, including pictures of the infamous chatroom. Disgusting stuff aswell. What made me sick though, was his statement about it, saying that it were mistakes due to 'auto-correct'. 

Sad Kpop Days. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Insightful 3
On 7/3/2021 at 11:28 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I came across this , and this is interesting! International marriages - what it is like to be married to a Korean oppa 

do you watch Kimbap family too?? They are so cutee! Tho not came out with eng sub yet (Korean - Indonesian only)

Spoiler

this one with Shinee (not allowed embedding here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6hdjwzbIfk

hahahahhaha my faveees

• Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

16 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Are you really WATCHING HSL or with fast forwarding? I've just finished it and so LOOOOOOOOVE it :heart:

I'm replying to your comment here so we don't go off topic in the Voice 4 thread. Hahaha!!

I'm actually watching it in its entirety. LOL! The only part I skipped was when the owner of Dreams was drunk and beat up his cousin. Otherwise, I'm thoroughly enjoying this drama and I don't know why I waited so long to watch it. :pandahappyspoon:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm actually watching it in its entirety. LOL! The only part I skipped was when the owner of Dreams was drunk and beat up his cousin. Otherwise, I'm thoroughly enjoying this drama and I don't know why I waited so long to watch it. 

Good good! I was pleasantly surprised too. Thought it was one of those human stories, about team camaraderie etc. but turns out it was more about strategy and one-upmanship! If you haven't watched it yet, Doctor Prisoner is similar ❤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
37 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Good good! I was pleasantly surprised too. Thought it was one of those human stories, about team camaraderie etc. but turns out it was more about strategy and one-upmanship! If you haven't watched it yet, Doctor Prisoner is similar ❤

Same! I love that side of it. I was not expecting that at all. Good to know about Doctor Prisoner too! I'll add that to my list. Maybe after Voice 4 so @SilverMoonTea doesn't disown me. LOL!!

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle hahahahahhaha... Sorry... I've been reading comments these days with brain half working :pandaheadstomp: I remember you said sth about coming soon... But just didnt register that u're talking about the beginning coming soon to Netflix (thought it was the Beginning coming soon to the ehem site...). Anyway hence i havent been very active anywhere..just too tired nowadays. I also dont like Kaoru being a 'weak' heroine..and yes I do like Megumi for her strong character. I wish she ended up with Sano (but of coz not). Actually I found Sato Takeru to be less handsome in this movie compared to the ones before :PsyWhat:. Ok i better stop talking now :pandapopcorn:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why are you up so early? Work in the office today. I should get put of my warm bed now too...🥲

Yeah I had to go into the office today....another horrible day at work. Im so desperate to get another job, Im like breaking here. aiiigoooo.

Only positive today was I pigged out at lunch at the sushi train on Bourke St - Sushi Hotaru.

• Like 1
  • Tasty 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

18 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah I had to go into the office today....another horrible day at work. Im so desperate to get another job, Im like breaking here. aiiigoooo. Only positive today was I pigged out at lunch at the sushi train on Bourke St - Sushi Hotaru.

Aigooo, I feel you. I've had this feeling before. I hope you are actively looking but also still take the time to pick one with good prospect.

Hotaru, haha, reminds me of an old J-drama. xD Hey, on the bright side, it's Hye Sun day! Another good episode of Hye Sun. I love it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Aigooo, I feel you. I've had this feeling before. I hope you are actively looking but also still take the time to pick one with good prospect.

Hotaru, haha, reminds me of an old J-drama. xD Hey, on the bright side, it's Hye Sun day! Another good episode of Hye Sun. I love it.

Thankssss :heart:

Yeah I am choosing wisely, probably why its taking a while. Just so I dont impulse and pick any random job . haha

Yeah my go-to's for work lunch sushi trains is either Tetsujin @ Emporium or Sushi Hotaru on Bourke St. Great places.

awwww yiiisss HyeSunnn-aaaaahhhhhhh

c8032dee1d473a7fa9f129c54bd536ea9766e51b

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz @mademoiselle I kind of envy your cold weather. It’s so humid here even when it rains . So are you guys back to normal as in no lock downs ? 

Haha yes, we've been hit by the cold front. It's been around 0-2°C lately.

We're back to normal here and just got off the mandatory face mask on Friday! But... NSW is on lockdown. I think each state is just taking turn to be hit by COVID. So once it makes it rounds around the country, it might come back to us again in no time. Agree @TRaNz?

*Touch wood*

What about M'sia? Still on MCO something like that, right? What is that mean?

South Korea's and Japan's cases are also hiking up. Saw the news title that Japan has declared a state of emergency the 4th time.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What about M'sia? Still on MCO something like that, right? What is that mean?

MCO - movement control order . Pretty much a lock down . My state is EMCO which is even a stricter lock down - Enhanced MCO.  But something is not working cause we’ve been in this for a couple of months, and cases are not falling.  Keeps going up. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM We have border control here. Does M'sia do the same?

If a state's case exploded, all other states will close their borders to that infected state until it is back under control. Recent positive cases are mainly because of overseas return (if I'm not mistaken) and positive case not detected during the 14 days quarantine. It seems like 2 weeks quarantine isn't enough to ensure a person is not infected. The latest one was due to it was spread wider because people were not being honest of where they went. So now it became mandatory that we have to download the app, scan QR code to enter the shops.

You have your jab already right? Have you done the second?

• Like 4
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz @mademoiselle I kind of envy your cold weather. It’s so humid here even when it rains . So are you guys back to normal as in no lock downs ? 

Nahhh its too cold...its zero degrees at the moment and really foggy outside. I was driving home from dinner and the fog misted onto the front of my car, therefore making it wet.....car was washed clean last week. hahahaha...im sad its got dry water spots on the front and sides now....awwwww....feel sorry for TRaNz car which is know as Taylor. hehehehehe

So Australia, like only some of Australia is in a lockdown. I'd say 2/3rd of the country just have rules imposed like, wearing masks in certain public areas, limits on how many can people can meet up outdoors and indoors etc.

For us in Melbourne, probably one of the least rules imposed at the moment, so we are doing well  while the states around us are struggling a bit, mainly Sydney.

That being said we are in Winter so the usual cold and flu isnt helping the situation either.

@mademoiselle Given our state's record, wouldnt surprise me if we hit another outbreak in a month or two and lockdown 5.0 kicks in.

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Probably my next ship lols... Jung x Jung couple

kk-krys-tal-CRFkng-OBbu-P.jpg

Hwwwiiiii soo cuttteeeee the Junggiieeeesssss :love:

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Kinda quiet in here.

Finally I got my appointment to get the vaccine this Wednesday. About time, most around me already got their second injection. 

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle Given our state's record, wouldnt surprise me if we hit another outbreak in a month or two and lockdown 5.0 kicks in.

How many lockdowns did you get? Is Australia somehow collecting lockdowns?

On the other hand, the delta variant is currently raging in the UK (and Portugal), but they let 60.000 people into the football finals in London. This will be such a super spreader event, but well, that's how Europe functions. If king football is knocking, everyone bows and rules will be bent. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

We have border control here. Does M'sia do the same?

Not just state but district control. For example my sis / bro stays in the district next to mine and it takes me only 15 mins to get to my sister’s but I can’t go as technically we’re different district.

My 2nd vaccine dose is in early August.

@TRaNz I feel ashamed to say that my car has been collecting dust & not being washed for a while now :hug:

@Dhakra what brand of vaccine will you be getting? 

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

On the other hand, the delta variant is currently raging in the UK (and Portugal), but they let 60.000 people into the football finals in London. This will be such a super spreader event, but well, that's how Europe functions. If king football is knocking, everyone bows and rules will be bent. 

This is nuts! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

How many lockdowns did you get? Is Australia somehow collecting lockdowns?

Our state alone did 4 full hard lockdowns., Other states in Australia have either done 1 or 2 at most. But our state is just the best with the most hard lockdowns....(sarcasm) hahaha. Gov seem serious about lockdowns and trying to reduce drastically and stamp out the outbreak as soon as a few cases are picked up several days in a row.

54 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz I feel ashamed to say that my car has been collecting dust & not being washed for a while now :hug:

Not bad i guess. just if you do use it dont go wiping the dust with ANYTHING. Just somehow get water to rinse it first, then you can do whatever, like go continue to drive and do errands or wash it properly etc :smile:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Just somehow get water to rinse it first,

Yes commander! COPY FOR THE WATER SIR

:scaredpanda2:

It seems like my :Sin: sometimes exposed here.. :psweatduck: from spicy level training to car hygiene LOL

but on note I just do this rareeeeely when assistant absent and I just aigooooo forgot but have appointment then there is no option to just go with it. Even I'm embarrassed with myself. Sorry, car.. And other car lovers that having good care..  I will try to become a good owner thanks for this site make a light to reminds me :zzzz: #TMI

• Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, bairama said:

Yes commander! COPY FOR THE WATER SIR

:scaredpanda2:

It seems like my :Sin: sometimes exposed here.. :psweatduck: from spicy level training to car hygiene LOL

but on note I just do this rareeeeely when assistant absent and I just aigooooo forgot but have appointment then there is no option to just go with it. Even I'm embarrassed with myself. Sorry, car.. And other car lovers that having good care..  I will try to become a good owner thanks for this site make a light to reminds me :zzzz: #TMI

Aiiiiigggoooooooo AHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

its okkkk dont worry hahahaha.

So anywayyyy, last night, one of the desserts I ordered was interesting....when it came out i thought it was dry noodles. LOL.

G3ovqQq.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Tasty 1