Havenites Dabang

13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sorry who's the winner @wallflowersforjane i'm changing oppa bwahahaha.... drinking SKJ is just gorgeous... 

As promise I will spazzing together with the winner on their respective oppas

ahahahaahh @wallflowersforjane, I think it is me and @mademoisellesia who selected this week...but  @SilverMoonTea we already spazz on each other's oppa threads!

@wallflowersforjane Noted on the Spies Who Love Me. We don't have a thread yet. Not sure if anyone here wants to watch. I was planning to open Private Lives when time permits. Wed - Thursday is gonna be stiff competition 

Look at this line-up

7th Oct :

Tale of the Nine Tail

Private Lives

21 Oct The Spies Who Loved Me!

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

Then I guess I need to join @mademoisellesia with her Ong Seung Woo oppa acquisition... haha... @abs-oluteM.

So, oppa run rate is only 3 weeks... oppas who can pass beyond this time limit are lucky :brb:

@mademoisellesia has a gazillion oppas...what would be quite cute and ironic is you join her on Kim Min Jae thread to spazz...kkkk like punishment for you for deserting him after 3 weeks :D 

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Alright, I think I figured out my drama watching schedule, based on release of subs and yknow, the hours I need to sleep.

And here I am still juggling with my current watching list, only to add another drama and make it to 6 dramas at the moment :MonkaTang:

@SilverMoonTea How long will this dp last ? :MewGiggle:

• Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

48 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sorry who's the winner @wallflowersforjane i'm changing oppa bwahahaha.... drinking SKJ is just gorgeous... 

As promise I will spazzing together with the winner on their respective oppas

HAHAHAH! Indeed the winners are @abs-oluteM and @mademoisellesia. Congratulations, you correctly predicted how long KMJ would last. 

Who are the lucky oppas that will get some extra love this week?

Sorry @NiteWalker @Chocolate @bluepebbles @OsmanthusTea @MayanEcho @stroppyse @Alice Wonderland @im0202 @LaLa @ktcjdrama @SnowBlob @-StrongTower- We tried!

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So, oppa run rate is only 3 weeks... oppas who can pass beyond this time limit are lucky 

Think you should start keeping track in your signature or profile. Hahah!

And since I tagged so many people here, let me take the opportunity to promote the new drama More Than Friends! We need more chingus to watch this together!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Haha 14

9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

And here I am still juggling with my current watching list, only to add another drama and make it to 6 dramas at the moment

SIX! What are they? I can only remember you watching Brahms, and Lie of Lies?

Well, I hope I can keep to this schedule. When I am WFH, I think I can. But if I am in this office, I expect I will be stealing all my lunch time and commute time to watch just to keep up!

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha... good question. Btw since my topic this week is mustache oppa, shd I change into it? Lols

It's up to you hahaha I thought you are interested in 18 Again for several younger men in school uniform *wink wink*

What are you watching these days? 

9 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

SIX! What are they? I can only remember you watching Brahms, and Lie of Lies?

Well, I hope I can keep to this schedule. When I am WFH, I think I can. But if I am in this office, I expect I will be stealing all my lunch time and commute time to watch just to keep up!

Record of Youth, Lies of Lies, 18 Again, Alice, Brahms and the newest addition is Oh Samkwang Villa. 

I'm still testing the waters with Samkwang Villa, but I've liked the 4 episodes so far and will continue to watch. Weekend drama is a little bit different with weekday drama. It has to have this pull to keep me interested to watch it. If somehow in the middle of drama I lost it, I might drop it and just pick it up when the finale is aired to know the ending LOL

To keep up with current watching list, I sacrificed my sleeping hours or having a life outside my room in weekend. But that's alright, since watching drama is one of my source of energy to face the craziness at the office :)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Good morning all~

@SilverMoonTea Oh dear me. As a punishment (and my winning reward), you'll have to watch More Than Friends and spazz with us in that thread. How's that @abs-oluteM

BTW @SilverMoonTea Ong Seung Woo is not new acquisition. He's already acquired since Moment of 18 :D 

I also recommend 18 Again. It's another nice drama. I watched 17 Again (the movie) and liked it, just too bad the actor Lee Do Hyun couldn't recreate the basketball tricks Zac Efron did. It would immediately made him look so much cooler to school, which was once he was...

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoisellesia I hv not got round to watching it . Lol! I’m dying of drama overload. I don’t hv time to actually watch any other dramas except Brahms & lies of Lies . Even SF2, I’m behind. It’s a  very peak season for me work wise 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@abs-oluteM Awww, I hope it will die down soon and you can at least join us in More Than Friends. I was going to catch up on SF2 last night and then saw Instant Family available and watched that instead. SF2 can wait. 

@wallflowersforjane Saw your TV schedule, you have a rest on Sat. 😆 Watching dramas is consider a rest for me, hahahahaha. 

@MMM8P Hiya dear, yes create your club. It should work the same way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't know how to help you or explain. I would just click "Start a Club" and wing it! If you mess it up, ask help from the Mods. They can see more/help more with their authority over the threads.

okay thanks ill see if i can do it :D

wait it's not giving me the option to make a club!? 

help meh @Soju @stroppyse @Mouse @NiteWalker

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

6 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

okay thanks ill see if i can do it :D

wait it's not giving me the option to make a club!? 

help meh @Soju @stroppyse @Mouse @NiteWalker

What happens when you click on the "Start a Club" button?

Once you fill out all the info, it does require one of us to approve the club before it becomes public, but I don't see anything pending approval either.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

the thing is i dont see a start a club button T^T

please help froggy <3

The "Start a Club" button is a pink button on the right side panel in the Clubs section.

So, either click on "View Clubs" from the sliding banner OR go to "Browse" on the nav bar, then click "Clubs" to get you into the Clubs section.

Then look on the right hand panel. If you're on a mobile, you may have to scroll to the right. There should be a pink button labled "Start a Club".

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The "Start a Club" button is a pink button on the right side panel in the Clubs section.

So, either click on "View Clubs" from the sliding banner OR go to "Browse" on the nav bar, then click "Clubs" to get you into the Clubs section.

Then look on the right hand panel. If you're on a mobile, you may have to scroll to the right. There should be a pink button labled "Start a Club".

im on my computer actually

and yeah it's still not coming up, i think i came up w/ the reason why

1. so looked at the feature plan thread and it said clubs are coming soon

2. maybe it only lets u people make it cuz ur important members?

Ok Idk GIF - Ok Idk Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

idk

maybe im doing something wrong? ill just wait a few days to see if anything happens

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

41 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

im on my computer actually

and yeah it's still not coming up, i think i came up w/ the reason why

1. so looked at the feature plan thread and it said clubs are coming soon

2. maybe it only lets u people make it cuz ur important members?

idk

maybe im doing something wrong? ill just wait a few days to see if anything happens

Do you even see a pink button labeled "Start a Club" on the right hand panel? Here is a screenshot from my browser on my laptop:

ym9uKUB.png

On the right hand side in the Clubs area, the rectangular button that says 'Start a Club', do you see that?

Clubs are currently active, though that list needed updating. We have had one Member who was not a member of Staff create a club thus far. 

• Like 2