Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

12 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

TOH: totally unrealistic... I don't get why you wanna watch shows like that

me: [eyes rolling] Well, it's way better than reality. Why do you care anyway? I just wanna watch and 'syiok sendiri'.... a Malaysian saying that kinda means I wanna indulge myself and get a kick out of it  

This is what I always get from my brother...but who cares right. Its my guilty pleasure. Hi fellow malaysian:cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
17 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@mademoiselle lol..... I like how you explain things in a general enough manner to satisfy my question yet lacking the details... it's really like dangling a toy in front of a cat :lmao2: so the pix you showed us wasn't quite from that scene but something else?

Hide contents

hhmmm.. you mean there's still quite a bit of 'drama and danger' that she's getting herself into after he returns from exile?? So from the way she jumped at him, had she forgiven him by then? Or was she just lost in the moment?

I'm guessing the pics I showed you are from 5 years later, judging from her different hairstyle and scenes of her defending villagers because if it was meeting up General Wang and his troops then there aren't any villagers to defend. But I really really hope there's a similar hug scene if the drama will adapt the bit that she and et al. went on a trip to meet General Wang.

Spoiler

Yes there are still some drama and danger after the exile. She was more prepared by then although the moment Zi Sheng knows she's in danger, he runs to the rescue and they officially made up.

Yeah she forgave him by then when they hugged. Have you seen the MV previously shared few pages back? Lotsa spoilers from the MV.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@mademoiselle who posted and which page? I get geo-blocked sometimes, so I dunno if I am able to watch that particular MV.

I know how some people find VVIP advance viewing disruptive but this is one of those times I wish for heaven's sakes they would just do it. LOL [and have I told you how badly I want the weekends to be over now? terrible I know... all just because I want Tuesday to come faster. sigh.]

Btw, for those who wanted to know about the novel ending for the key characters: check out this channel, the second latest video (entitled: [Love like the galaxy] Novel's ending for characters (Epilogue HEA)) 

https://www.youtube.com/c/CDramaQA

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

@IpohBanana This must be specially made for you 😆

@OsmanthusTea Ok. So everyone in South East Asia cannot see both of that YouTube channels. I guess follow WeTV Facebook then, otherwise join Twitter and just click on the hashtags of Love Like the Galaxy and the fans will share all that is available. Even better if you guys all have Weibo account 😅.

@abs-oluteM @IpohBanana @OsmanthusTea I like the special interviews because it gives us insights into what Lei Lei and Lusi's interpretation of each other's characters.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle i can see the FB and the bili-bili but not the YT links. Thanks awfully for posting all those resources. The interviews from the various POV is really interesting to watch.

Yes!!! That poster was made just for me - IS IT TUESDAY YET???

@Yana hello fellow Malaysian!

Btw, I am watching the YT channel, the link that I posted earlier (https://www.youtube.com/c/CDramaQA). And this YTber is pretty interesting. She went and dug up history and explained the basis for the royal characters in this drama. So, the Emperor, his Empress and Concubine were based on historical figures. And the fact that Concubine Yue's son became you-know-what is also a historical fact. From the channel, there is another explanation of the names of the characters including the name of this drama. So the Chinese title for Part 1 was taken from a poem by Cao Cao (of the Romance of Three Kingdom's fame) and the Chinese title for Part 2 was taken from a famous poem from the Song Dynasty. I'm watching her explain our ML's name now (Bu Yi has a very romantic meaning...:love:). For history buffs, this is quite fascinating!!! [I am not and yet I find it fascinating, do check it out]

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Tofu Yes he's asking to be hit harder 😆

And spoiler from that BTS, looks like Shao Shang tells him in that scene, "I'm already in love with you, why can't you feel it?" (not part of the novel).

I'm going to dangle banana at @IpohBanana (was gonna say carrot, but then you're nickname is banana so I chose banana). Let's hope the kiss tonight is passionate because...

Spoiler

the kiss was quite heated and Ling Bu Yi had to stop himself and said to Shao Shang to wait till they are married...

BUT!

Wu Lei doesn't have a good record of passionate kiss like Yang Yang, so I'm not sure we should anticipate :wow2: this or not :nervous:

Is Ipoh famous for banana??

• Haha 6
19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hide contents

the kiss was quite heated and Ling Bu Yi had to stop himself and said to Shao Shang to wait till they are married...

BUT!

Wu Lei doesn't have a good record of passionate kiss like Yang Yang, so I'm not sure we should anticipate :wow2: this or not :nervous:

Let's finger cross for passionate kiss!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 You can do it wulei:pandacoolsip:

• Haha 4