Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

13 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

On a lighter note, I was giggling like a teenage girl watching these 2 love birds (not parakeet much more the yellow one)

Trauma !!! For those who never watched The Long Ballad ...oh well WuLei & Reba's kiss was legendary ahahahahaha. More here

https://www.jaynestars.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/The-Long-Ballad-Dilraba-Dilmurat-6-750x421.jpg

But oh my...how hot was this but heck they could have had a kiss here

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Literally me, watching Zisheng on top of SS...

giphy.gif

The sexual tension was INTENSE! I was eating my lunch and had to stop eating because of all that tension on screen. 

I love how softly Zisheng kept asking SS, "what happened?".. he was so gentle with her. And the way he had his hands on her back... showing her "pressure points". :smug:

And when they were on the bed.. the way he looked at her and the way he out her hand on his lower back.. UGH DEAD!! I AM DEAD!! :PikaRIP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

With just this scene makes all of us dying...Just imagine if they have hot kissing scene??!!??? *RIP to myself*

9 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Awwww, she was shy! So she ran 😚🤣 This is her "sexual awakening" lol.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

And this must be a very sour plum 🤣🤣🤣

IgzNEa8.gif

2XaVbhb.gif

Omooo...they're not shy lovely dovey in front of other people.
Even the emperor cant stand with their sweetness  :cool:

• Haha 7
4 hours ago, SheepMoon said:

How do I insert an image? Their offical weibo just released a new image.

https://gifyu.com/

I use this site. I upload, then I go to embed codes and copy the last/fourth row of codes, then paste.

There may be other methods ....

@abs-oluteM yes that really legendary kiss between Wu Lei and Reba that riled so many people up. Btw, the link doesn't seem to work for me. I wonder till today when I rewatch it what the real reason was for diluting the impact of that kiss. I refuse to believe that it's on her account, after all she's had far hotter kisses with Yang Yang. Was Wu Lei underaged then?

@OsmanthusTea you prolly haven't watched Pillow Book with Reba or the related series (Eternal Love)? Though it's a different genre but the way Reba's character was forever returning debt and feeling grateful was over the tops, perpetually indebted to Di Jun. LOL Then again, it was prolly her conscious mind finding an excuse to do what her sub-conscious mind wanted her to do.

@mademoiselle oh...so no duet? pity, that would have been quite a scene. Ok, if it's not too much trouble, thanks for seeing if you can dig up what battle he is charging into next. Ah....all the bad people have their comeuppance, including the high and mighty 5th princess? Good then! To be honest, I'd rather all that misery wait till episode 53-54? Though if 5 years flashes by, then we have at least 3 episodes of him courting and marrying her, which would be not too bad, nothing too rushed mind yah. Particularly I'd like to see a nice, grand wedding and a bit of what's next after that.

@Mouse eating lunch while watching? Hey, I do that pretty often as well ... though I laugh when I think about how you have to stop eating because of all that's going on in front of your eyes!

I wonder from the facial expressions on LZS's face when CSS kept trying to 'promote' the Crown Prince and his 'thoughtful behaviour' in court during the birthday banquet, whether he was annoyed or bursting with pride that she can find such ingenious ways to make him (CP) look good. The CP brought back a seed which would have done totally nothing if CSS hadn't grown it - seriously, what good is the darn seed? And if she hadn't used the walnut oil or whatever oil it was, would anyone have benefitted from it? Geez, it's no wonder marketing works - as long as one has a way with words and the other party wants to believe it, something can be made to sound like a great big deal!

I know there's some criticism aimed at Wu Lei about him not being completely immersed into his character ... and at times I can't help but agree, I think it's probably age-related. Give or take a few more years and he should be able to overcome that. But there's one scene where I felt that Wu Lei did an incredible job. It was in E36 where the distinction between Zi Sheng the general and Zi Sheng the fiancé was accurately projected, and that was when he was going on and on about how he's the subject of envy in court... and she starts to cry and he drops all that facade and reaches out to ask her what's going on. That was superbly done! [I reckon he was truly shocked, she's never acted that vulnerable before, though I have no idea why she thought getting hugged to the point of not being able to breath was a good idea :lmao2:. I have a bone to pick with the scriptwriter though, considering how smart LZS is, he ought to have figured out when CSS asked him how to defend herself in case she's bullied, that something of that sort must have happened to her. me grumbling to myself.]

Btw, can someone explain the significance of one hand and no hands when they were creating all that tension on the bed? or @mademoiselle what was the context from the book?

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 5
24 minutes ago, Yana said:

Anyone have an opinion on Lady Lou??? She seems very quiet. People say the quiet ones are more dangerous 

Some people are of the opinion that she's as you put it something waiting to explode, barking dogs don't bite and biting dogs don't bark.... it's clear from her facial expressions that she's not happy about things though initially I think she tried to be politically correct and tell off her maid that 'this is their fate', it's not to be compared with others. But I think there will be a trigger which will push her to do something untowards later but what it is, left to be seen.

@SheepMoon  Glad you are finally able to post images. It took me ages as well before I could figure out how to do it, someone told me how too!

If you look at the image posted by @Lynne here, his inner wear is of a light tone, and her garment is more pink (in their engagement event). So the pix that you posted is most likely from their wedding!!!

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 6
56 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

Some people are of the opinion that she's as you put it something waiting to explode, barking dogs don't bite and biting dogs don't bark.... it's clear from her facial expressions that she's not happy about things though initially I think she tried to be politically correct and tell off her maid that 'this is their fate', it's not to be compared with others. But I think there will be a trigger which will push her to do something untowards later but what it is, left to be seen.

I just hope she quietly accept her fate and don't cause any trouble in future..which I 100% not sure about it. We already have so many villain the drama. Just enough :laugh:

• Haha 7
16 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

This is practically my face the whole time -----> :PsyWhat:

Got to say, I laughed out loud at the use of this emoticon 🤣🤣🤣 I can just about imagine your face hahahaha...

5 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

I know there's some criticism aimed at Wu Lei about him not being completely immersed into his character ... and at times I can't help but agree, I think it's probably age-related. Give or take a few more years and he should be able to overcome that. But there's one scene where I felt that Wu Lei did an incredible job. It was in E36 where the distinction between Zi Sheng the general and Zi Sheng the fiancé was accurately projected, and that was when he was going on and on about how he's the subject of envy in court... and she starts to cry and he drops all that facade and reaches out to ask her what's going on. That was superbly done!

Oh do share the criticism/feedback. I am not following this drama or the actors elsewhere so it would be nice to know. This is my first time watching these 2 actors - they are sooooooooo young! - Zhao Lusi is quite good. Her different emotions, whether sad, spunky or rebellious are credible and subtle. She doesn't overact. Wu Lei, hmmm, is bit like a stone lol, but it could be because the character requires him to be stoic, a man of few words. The role though is written so well and makes Zisheng such a dreamboat 😂.

I have a bone to pick with the scriptwriter though, considering how smart LZS is, he ought to have figured out when CSS asked him how to defend herself in case she's bullied, that something of that sort must have happened to her. me grumbling to myself.]

I think he knows. But he has never pushed her to explain if she doesn't want to, but will instead find out using his ways. We are just not shown that, and I guess eventually he will do the necessary to penalise those who harmed her.

Btw, can someone explain the significance of one hand and no hands when they were creating all that tension on the bed?

Haha, I think that is just SS being playful and challenging him. With 2 hands, of course he can hold her down because he is stronger. How about 1 hand? How about no hands? But she is 16 (right?) and first time with a boy/man in close proximity. She doesn't know no hands = chest to breast on a bed hahahahahahahahah!

Quite smoothly done by the writer and the actors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

@IpohBanana looks like Jaynestars website doesn't allow me to link it. Anyway for those interested this is what we have been talking about - the Parakeet Kiss in spoiler. It will haunt me for a long time. :psweatduck:

I assumed they filmed that in 2020 since it aired in 2021...WuLei would have been 19 or 20...it is illegal to kiss at that age ? ahahah

Spoiler

FZYf2WOaIAAFBEF?format=png&name=900x900

@SheepMoon sorry I didn't see your SOS for help to post stuff earlier. Glad you were able to sort it out. On our FAQs we've posted some useful tips to navigate the site. But should you need any further help, feel free to tag me or the mods on this section. 

https://janghaven.com/forum/21-faq/

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Chocolate I like your explanation about her playfulness... She averted his gaze when he landed on her... I can imagine if we had a stethoscope on the both of them, their chests must have been wildly pounding. :love:

I don't think he realised how badly it was that she had been bullied; he prolly suspected something but not to that extent. Being pushed into the water is one thing but being stoned and having snakes come swimming at you (and then being bitten) is another, takes it to a totally different level. If you read the explanation from @mademoiselle the spies got removed from the palace grounds so he had no way of knowing.

By the way, what on earth was our boy thinking about when he started to teach her about pressure points??? An excuse to touch her back? :smug:

@abs-oluteM I forgot about the darn parakeets but I know the whole scene was blurred out...which is why my guess was he was underaged, for sure she wasn't!

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

By the way, what on earth was our boy thinking about when he started to teach her about pressure points??? An excuse to touch her back? :smug:

My corrupted mind doesn't think it is that innocent but you see this explanation ....I guess he just really wanted to illustrate that his life is hers. :GrimChamp:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteM I thought so too... but why on earth does he say that right after she's demonstrated how upset she is? The girl is crying...obviously she's distressed about something. And then you tell her your life is in her hands. erh... explain the connection to me, please? Unless the context is ...erh if someone bullies you, you whack that point...then I get the link. :thinking:

On a separate note:

Ling Zi Sheng: I am going to help myself to some of the items in CSS' room.

Old Madam Cheng: My goodness, this isn't some items, he's clearly confiscating everything. :eeeee:

[When I saw all his men running towards her room, I suspected as much. LOL]

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 6
6 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@mademoiselle oh...so no duet? pity, that would have been quite a scene. Ok, if it's not too much trouble, thanks for seeing if you can dig up what battle he is charging into next. Ah....all the bad people have their comeuppance, including the high and mighty 5th princess? Good then! To be honest, I'd rather all that misery wait till episode 53-54? Though if 5 years flashes by, then we have at least 3 episodes of him courting and marrying her, which would be not too bad, nothing too rushed mind yah. Particularly I'd like to see a nice, grand wedding and a bit of what's next after that.

The misery would happen probably near the middle because if I were the scriptwriter, I'd want to milk more entertainment out of having Zi Sheng chasing after Shao Shang. The 5 years later story is pretty interesting too. Shao Shang had more character growth. Her interactions with Yuan Sheng... and her reactions/interactions with Zi Sheng and the rest of the happenings that led them to eventually and officially back together.

Plus it would also be nice to have some time for "many years later..." - which is the Extras the writer wrote that's not in the original release. Please Director, Wu Lei & Lusi, gimme those scenes!

I have a bone to pick with the scriptwriter though, considering how smart LZS is, he ought to have figured out when CSS asked him how to defend herself in case she's bullied, that something of that sort must have happened to her. me grumbling to myself.]

+1. Zi Sheng would have commanded his left/right hand to investigate that very night! This definitely undermine the original and Zi Sheng's intelligence.

Btw, can someone explain the significance of one hand and no hands when they were creating all that tension on the bed? or @mademoiselle what was the context from the book?

Choco did a good explanation. The context in the book was they were fighting... Zi Sheng tried to scare her by lifting her high up in the air and wanted to drop her but obviously he wouldn't hurt her. Then he put her on his shoulder. She tried to tackle him with tickling and he flipped her around and subdue her on the ground so she can't move (much like the drama except it's not on the bed). Then she challenged him one hand... next no hand. He used his knee to support him and lastly she challenged him again "don't use any limbs" so he put his whole body on her...

6 hours ago, Yana said:

Anyone have an opinion on Lady Lou??? She seems very quiet. People say the quiet ones are more dangerous 

Damn. That means I'm not dangerous :lmao2:

BTS

23 minutes ago, bai said:

hello! I'm opening giveaway for anyone who wants free badges up to your choice (that still in the members shop), just give me a shout by private message or mention or reply :mine:

~as long as it is available~ 

For free??? How many can I have? :lmao2:

23 minutes ago, Yana said:

Haaaa...thanks for answering my question, i wanted to know what is mingmen?? :cool:

Ming = life

Men = door

Google translated it to Gate of Life. Hahaha.

• Haha 7
7 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

Ok, if it's not too much trouble, thanks for seeing if you can dig up what battle he is charging into next.

Found it. You remember that old lady who visited Wen Xiu and wanted her daughter Wang Ling to marry a man called Peng Zhen at Shou Chun? Zi Sheng is heading there as a punitive expedition against Peng Zhen.

That Parakeet kiss is horrible @abs-oluteM

TOTAL ABOMINATION.

P.S. This is because I've seen the hot kisses between YY and Reba.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea you prolly haven't watched Pillow Book with Reba or the related series (Eternal Love)? Though it's a different genre but the way Reba's character was forever returning debt and feeling grateful was over the tops, perpetually indebted to Di Jun. LOL Then again, it was prolly her conscious mind finding an excuse to do what her sub-conscious mind wanted her to do.

I did watch Eternal Love series but since those were xianxia it did hit differently then when an emperor condemned a wrong doer in one breath and acquitted them in another breath as easily as breathing just for the sake of debt of gratitude.

I'm agreed that WuLei does wonderfully in SS's crying scene. His subtle but obvious changes of expression from happy to confuse and panic then horror were portrayed wonderfully. He does crying and tortured inside scene very well too. I shuddered when he twisted a knife into his enemy heart. In some stoic scene he was indeed a bit off but in his defense not many actors can do stoic acting very well even the much older one. ZZH in The Legend of Yunxi was terrible, he looked like mannequin the whole time accept when he bled.

@abs-oluteM

Darn!! That parakeets!! :shocked2: I don't think it was solely due to his age. Chang Ge was filmed back in 2019, WuLei were about 20 at that time so it was perfectly legal to do it. Song Wei Long has been kissing cougars on screen since he was around 18-19. So in WuLei's case I have to say it's a combination of several factors, like he was a child actor, Reba's long list of leading men she had kissed, fandom outrage, etc etc.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2