Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

So much spoiler in this one image just released:

008jfg7tly1h50dlhvzkkj315o39ux6q.jpg

4th row - looks like Shao Shang and Zi Sheng will have a date ~ sweet strolling on the street (with his bodyguards following LOL). The rest is secret x 6 (the red word). Supposedly it'll be hilarious... (?)

5th row - Shao Shang hand made his armour... so maybe the eagle's wing armour is made by Shao Shang. And in return, Zi Sheng gave her his private seal (see picture - should be a tiger).

last row - I guess this is the big change from the novel. Not going to be General Wang being accused but Cheng family being accused of treason (collaborating with the enemy). Cheng family in jail (so that explain why Qiqi is crying in jail, because Cheng Song was jailed - spoiler from a video). Shao Shang is on house arrest... NOOOOOO. Damnit. I much prefer taking the scene OUT of the palace! And gimme more love love scenes of YiShang.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The kiss is disappointing 😞

Video: https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4800626522259488?from=old_pc_videoshow

But I guess is better than watching two birds kiss or blurry kiss. Sigh~

It’s not as steamy as we are yearning for but I do think that it’s appropriate since both are considered novice as ZS and SS. They are 21 and 15 yo with no prior experience so it will out of characters if they suddenly have a kiss as steamy as YY-Reba 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@mademoiselle Maybe the eagle is a nod to his Ashile Sun character. In The Long Ballad, he was the leader of the Eagle tribe. If that's not the reason, it is now. Hahahaha!! 

At this point, I think I would accept any kiss scene from Wu Lei that doesn't involve a bird. :laugh:

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

It’s not as steamy as we are yearning for but I do think that it’s appropriate since both are considered novice as ZS and SS. They are 21 and 15 yo with no prior experience so it will out of characters if they suddenly have a kiss as steamy as YY-Reba 😂😂😂

Not expecting steamy kisses like YAMG actually. But really would be nice to see some minor lips movement. In BTS the director so excitedly encourage them to kiss so I honestly thought we'll get a "proper" one this time instead of BOBO style. After all, there's no big age gap like he is with Reba. Sigh sigh.

@Tofu It's better than bird kiss. But lotsa room for improvement, this 3 Rock Didi. :laugh:

With the help of Google Translate, the original:

Spoiler

Ling Buyi's breath suddenly warmed up. He took the girl by the neck and first pecked her small frozen red lips. When he parted, he saw the girl's confused face, seemingly hasn't had the time to react. He smiled, he thought she is loveliest than anything in the world, and he liked her more than ever, and then he kissed (her) again.

Shao Shang felt the fingers clasped at the back of her neck are slender and strong, and her whole person was enveloped in his fragrant and clear breath. He is such a smart and wise person, but he is clumsy and unusual in this matter. He only knows how to suck and lick repeatedly, but it makes her feel extremely and tenderly attached (to him). After kissing for a while, Ling Buyi gasped as he let go of her, leaving some distance between the them, and said in a low voice: "... some things..., let's do it after getting married."

淩不疑的氣息驟然濡熱起來,他攬過女孩的頸項,先啄了一下她被凍的嫣紅的小小嘴唇,分開時他見女孩一臉懵懂,似乎還沒反應過來。他笑了,他覺得她實是勝過這世上一切的可愛,讓他喜歡的無以復加,然後他又吻了上去。

少商覺得扣在自己後頸的手指修長有力,整個人都籠罩著他馥鬱如檀的清冽氣息。他是這樣聰明睿智的一個人,偏在這件事上笨拙異常,只知反復的吮吸舔舐,卻讓她覺得無比溫柔繾綣。

吻了一會兒,淩不疑喘息著鬆開女孩,讓兩人之間留些距離,低啞著聲音道:「……有些事,還是成親再做吧。」

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Was the 5th prince always this tall? I swear he was tiny and just about Shao Shang's height but all of a sudden he's as tall as Ling Bu Yi...?

The lady who pushed Shao Shang into the lake is a joke for fainting twice (fake?) :PikachuFacePalm: *eyes-rolling* @Chocolate I need you to come and "tu zao" this for me. Hahaha.

And OMG, I cannot unsee the Emperor doing this :popcorn::pandapopcorn: all the way watching Zi Sheng being spanked! It's sooo funny.

@Tofu The part where Ling Bu Yi punishes the guy... some GIF-worthy scenes there, especially when the guy mentioned the 5th princess ordered them... :wow:

1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The Fifth Princess’ punishment is one of the most satisfying part in LLTG :Ghastlel:

The 5th princess deserves more slap to the face, each from Empress, Emperor and Consort Yue, even 5th prince for her disrespectfulness! :mad: But seriously, her behaviour today was due to her own parents spoiling her so the fault is also on them not teaching her well. 😤

• Like 5
1 minute ago, OsmanthusTea said:

ZiSheng's demeanor during his rampage in Censorate was breathtakingly striking hot sizzling smoking smoldering

Yeah, I'm hoping to see some goodies from @Tofu :wow2: when I wake up in the morning... ha ha ha! :mine:

2 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Fifth Princess is way more than just plain disrespectful. She completely disregarded human life. For her human is like ant.

For a Royalty I'm actually not surprised about her disregard for human life. Coz that seems to be what it truly is back then. Like the current chaebol has disregard of poor people in the society in present days. It's the fact that she dares to speak ill of everyone including the Emperor, who to be honest, has all the power to take anyone's life. In this story's context, she should consider herself "lucky" that this "dynasty" is the first gen and the family isn't born into royalty and luxury from the beginning, which is why her life was spared. Very very very stupid.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle Tell me this 5th Princess is unlucky for the rest of the novel! I can't with this person, how can she?! And she kept that many men in her home to entertain her?! :shocked2: I bet she probably bullied them if they didn't do what she asked too. 

@OsmanthusTea @mademoiselle If only I can show you guys how many clips I have saved from LLTG that I haven't made into gifs yet. Hahahaha!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Tell me this 5th Princess is unlucky for the rest of the novel! I can't with this person, how can she?! And she kept that many men in her home to entertain her?! :shocked2: I bet she probably bullied them if they didn't do what she asked too. 

It's the end of her in the novel here. She's in house arrest. The only way for her to step out is if she agrees to marry the Yue.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
46 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

But seriously, her behaviour today was due to her own parents spoiling her so the fault is also on them not teaching her well. 😤

Totally!! Even during THAT confrontation her parents were trying to sweep everything under the rug by telling her to just go home.   She didn't get it and still trying to scream at SS hence everything spilled out. Her arrogance was her total down fall. Also presence of Consort Yue made it almost impossible for her parent to acquitted her.

Another thing is the Crown Princess. She is the epitome of "you can take a girl out of trailer park but you can't take a trailer park out of a girl."

Btw @mademoiselle

Is that restaurant owner the one beside Marques Yue ZS's person?

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Yana The emperor doesn't even care about his own daughter... too busy :pandapopcorn: being entertained and shipping Shao Shang and Zi Sheng!

On 8/10/2022 at 12:35 AM, OsmanthusTea said:

Totally!! Even during THAT confrontation her parents were trying to sweep everything under the rug by telling her to just go home.   She didn't get it and still trying to scream at SS hence everything spilled out. Her arrogance was her total down fall. Also presence of Consort Yue made it almost impossible for her parent to acquitted her.

Another thing is the Crown Princess. She is the epitome of "you can take a girl out of trailer park but you can't take a trailer park out of a girl."

Btw @mademoiselle

Is that restaurant owner the one beside Marques Yue ZS's person?

I think the drama version didn't execute this very well. Technically the emperor already know about 5th princess' wrongdoings (this one is the same and he is the one who told empress and consort Yue). He and Zi Sheng already planned to surprise her (beheading those men) when she return home. Shao Shang knows this too. Obviously her punishment got worst because of her inconsideration (being unfilial) towards her mother. If I remember correctly, having her saying all those hurtful words to all 3 of them were not in the book, the drama took it up a notch with being melodramatic.

I think Marquis Yue's character deviated from the novel. So it's hard to say if that restaurant owner is Zi Sheng's man/spy. Marquis Yue, for one, isn't involved in City of Gu's downfall. I really hope in the end, he's not guilty either because killing Marquis Yue or any Yue... that's like hurting 3rd prince and Consort Yue... how can 3rd Prince become Crown Prince after this... doesn't make sense. I think it's just deflection from Marquis Ling for the audience.

@Tofu I re-watch the kiss cut and the comments below it... LOL. The fans are sure not picky, LOLLLL. I can't even feel swoony at this when it's just lips touch lips and that's it. 😕 Aiyayaaaa. @abs-oluteM @Chocolate What you guys think? :jiminbtssigh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Guys, don't you think the Emperor and Zi Sheng are being unfair to Shao Shang? Throughout the drama, Shao Shang kept being told she's not good enough, that she has to learn this and that and become better to match Zi Sheng when all she wanted is to be herself.

As for Zi Sheng, he wants her to let him into her heart, to treat him with sincerity and expect her to tell him she was bullied and everything, but he was not being honest himself. He kept that dark secret all to himself. It bugged me last night when he was being spanked and one of Shao Shang's lines were "I'll tell you everything from now on..." (don't think this is in the book). Obviously I see the drama is setting this up to what's coming later to emphasize Shao Shang feeling hurt and betrayed by Zi Sheng. :pandathink:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
32 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu I re-watch the kiss cut and the comments below it... LOL. The fans are sure not picky, LOLLLL. I can't even feel swoony at this when it's just lips touch lips and that's it. 😕 Aiyayaaaa. @abs-oluteM @Chocolate What you guys think?

I think waiting for his face to get closer and closer to hers is more exciting 🤣 But she's 16 so I must go and remember how exciting my kisses were at that age, if any hahahahaha.

Back later this week to comment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3