Tofu

9 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I spoke too soon….😂😂😂😂

2-C1-C7-E6-B-A91-A-4763-BDCA-F392-EE52-E

WuLei is holding his laughters….😂😂😂

This gonna be my fav meme:laugh:

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are still going to see the topic on chicken wings vs mandarin duck wings...

FaR9Td8acAAnT_P?format=jpg&name=medium

Caption 1: "Wife's love" x 2

Caption 2: This is Mandarin Duck, not Chicken X!

I thought we would never see this "mandarin/duck" again. This scene is supposed to be a serious/intense scene until this "mandarin/duck" comes out again.:pandaheadstomp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@OsmanthusTea Was it you who asked me last time whether the guy who seems to serve Marquis (little) Yue is Zi Sheng's man? After seeing below's video which mentioned his name, I can tell you he is not and he's a villain in the novel.

SPOILERS based on the drama version (in Chinese only, sorry). Some of you may need VPN to watch YT versions.

Alternative: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1eV4y1s7Xj?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0

Alternative: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uG411b7wL?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0

@Chocolate What do you think of his action scenes?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
30 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Fantastic! After those fake horse riding videos that were posted earlier (some actually look quite obscene haha), it's nice to see that Wu Lei makes the effort to do it real.

Yeah that's what I really like about this. Even Lusi is riding for real in this drama.

31 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But he's really YOUNG! All those closeups - his face is so smoooooth and no lines at all!!!

🤭 that's why I like fresh meat... no wrinkles and lots of collagens. Hehehe visually so much more pleasing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Oh well 😩.   This really sucks. Looking at calendar… that’s  tomorrow 😡. Am disappointed.  Everyone will be talking high and low. Crossing Fingers, can get the episodes too.  If not it will be so hard not looking  clips till the 30th.

It was nice to watch this cdrama in sync with China up till now.  

Edited by Mizv
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

OMGGGGGG!! Why did I decide to take that consulting meeting on Friday?! I could have spent my day off binging all the episodes! :letalQQ:

Not only you....I have to wake up very very very early tomorrow. I have a company trip.

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate What do you think of his action scenes?

The fight scene was epic!!! 

spacer.png

If gazing can kill, this is what I'm talking about.:lettalKWA:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Why are they dumping all the remaining episodes tomorrow?! Why? On one of my busiest weekends too! I've got students and classes lined up and I'm not going to have any time to comment or blog about the remaining episodes progressively. 

There are obviously advantages to doing a big dump of episodes for viewers but it messes me up completely! Ack! Ah well, at least the separation goes by a lot more quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

35 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Ah well, at least the separation goes by a lot more quickly. 

yeah.. hahahaha.. this is the main reason for us to buy the express vvip.. and also.. their marketing strategy is too smart.. they've already calculated the episode arrangement .. and made us CAN'T WAIT. 

but still, jiayou!!! you still have the weekend to binge... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Its good to see Wu Lei getting recognition almost as equal to YY if not more...

I remember him as a 15yr old guy crushing over on TSY's character in whirlwind girl... irony is he did not look like 15 yr old at all..

Every time a reported asked them about the age , TSY was sooo frustrated in their Press Conference.

Finally Wu Lei said he is 15 yr old and she is 6 yr old....making a joke of their age difference... Such is the maturity of this guy !!!! 

its so good to see a guy being matured beyond age .... this is awesome...

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel he's a gentleman too... on weibo you can watch random clips and I kept coming across of cuts of Reba's male co-stars complaining she's too heavy after having to princess carry her, and during promo for TLB, she mentioned Wu Lei is the only guy who didn't mention anything about her weight during filming.

... now I'm curious about YAMG, hehehehe, maybe YY didn't either xD

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1