Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

@Mizv Xiao Bei is so adorable!! The song in the video though...HAHAHAHA!!

On 8/12/2022 at 5:00 AM, mademoiselle said:

This is the one I told you about where he didn't put sunscreen on and is showing so much skin as opposed to his statement about not keeping the men's moral hahaha.

Hahaha! I remember reading it somewhere that Wu Lei said he was training shirtless so he can develop a tan for his character. 

Tuesday seems so far away! :letalQQ:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

New BTS - thanks to Lusi we saw more skin LOL

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! I remember reading it somewhere that Wu Lei said he was training shirtless so he can develop a tan for his character.

Yeah based on the convo, the project needed him to be more tanned.

006-Ex-Kw-Igy1h4s6bxci09g30no0hgx72.gif

The little detail in this scene... Ling Bu Yi closes the door softly because Shao Shang is inside (and even though their conversation wasn't a happy one).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I really really like his cape. Or cloak as Dr. Strange  would called it.

He looks so hot in it! When he was putting it in in ep 1. To the recent throwing dagger scene. And also the drinking tea  while beating those 8 families up.

Edited by SheepMoon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

And why do you think that? 🤣 In this day and age, that seems highly improbably, especially considering the industry he is in.

Coz he gets shy just from the Mingmen scene where director was filming their hands (go see BTS). I dunno man, when a guy has experience, it is reflected in his works but Lei Lei gave us Parakeet kiss and a peck so far so... :idk:. This one better ask @Tofu, it's her VIP Oppa whom she knows longer haha.

11 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@mademoiselle u mean after this marriage and all also no more (hotter) kisses ah?

This after-spanking-kiss should be a hot one but see what happens? Director made it PG-10... how am I going to have faith in the rest of the kisses that they might have next?

There is an even more :wow: one from the special (epilogue) but I very much doubt it'll be shown the same way.

• Haha 7
Just now, IpohBanana said:

@mademoiselle have you seen the video where fish icons come out of her mouth, even to the director?? 

Can someone kindly explain what that is all about?

I did but I'm also not sure what it's about. I think she wants people to like the dish too... tagging @NiteWalker , do you know what that Lusi was on about repeating 腌魚 (marinated fish) brainwashing everyone with it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I did but I'm also not sure what it's about. I think she wants people to like the dish too... tagging @NiteWalker , do you know what that Lusi was on about repeating 腌魚 (marinated fish) brainwashing everyone with it?

she is asking everyone to eat / buy those fishes, hahahah which is why she kept repeating it....and she managed to get her mother to buy it....and then when she walk by the director, she mentioned it again...hahahaha so it was like she is hard selling it i guess.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3