Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

I'm dead twice and resurrected.....:PsyWhat: 

I was a bit teary over The Empress-Consort Yue convos and more tears over Grandma unselfishness until she asked to save her sons only.....:PsyWhat: 

PengKun's captured guy vs ZS argument over chicken armor had me hit the pause button to LOL-ing. I wanna see the BTS.....:PsyWhat:  I can't believe WL can kept a straight face....:PsyWhat:

PK's guy: LBY!! You are vile and cunning. Look at you putting on chicken armor #ICan'tBreath

LBY: This isn't chicken!! It's mandarin duck!!

PK's guy: It's obvious that it's a chicken!!

KICK!!

LBY: #SlowlyEnunciating This is mandarin duck, NOT chicken!

:PsyWhat:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I love the sweet moments like this better than the kiss ahahaha...By the way , somebody spoil it for me...has the angst gone full steam yet? As in have they separated yet. I am not looking forward to the time where she's supposed to be engaged to the Yuan fella. :psweatduck: I am quite behind on the episodes. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

I love the sweet moments like this better than the kiss ahahaha...By the way , somebody spoil it for me...has the angst gone full steam yet? As in have they separated yet. I am not looking forward to the time where she's supposed to be engaged to the Yuan fella. :psweatduck: I am quite behind on the episodes. 

Not yet. It will happen on Thurs' episode (the revenge) and continue next week (if going by normal schedule) that SS will defend ZS and then the exile.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Not yet. It will happen on Thurs' episode (the revenge) and continue next week (if going by normal schedule) that SS will defend ZS and then the exile.

So how many episodes will they have left before they reconcile? 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So how many episodes will they have left before they reconcile? 

Dunno. The drama made quite a lot of changes.

So far I think the breakdown of the story/episodes are:

45 End of Lou Ben's story

46 ZiSheng interrogate Peng Kun

47 Huo Jun Hua's death

48 Revenge Pt.1 Kill Ling Yi

49 Revenge Pt.2 Shao Shang as a witness defends Zi Sheng

50 Revenge Pt.3 Zi Sheng tells Emperor his story ... maybe exile sentencing too... have to see previews tomorrow.

I'm guessing E51 will include some side-story of ZS in exile and SS being sick to near death and missing him then time jump...the next 5 episodes maybe will be 5 years later.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@mademoiselle

Not surprising though….Him and family have been trampling on since forever by Da Fang. 

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes, that was his reason of scheming this whole thing so he could be noticed and be hired by the Government.

I thought this part was quite weak. In the past Zisheng had twice offered Lou Ben opportunities in the government. But he was so scared of / controlled by Grand Tutor Lou that he dared not take it up. I never understood his decision on this but thought that he was weak and preferred to maintain harmony at home.

If he was that ambitious to devise such a devious plot now to get those political riches, he should have found a way previously. Grand Tutor Lou may be head of family, but he doesn’t seem to much political power apart from being Tutor for the Crown Prince, who is weak himself.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

I almost forgot to show my appreciation over WL's fighting scene inside the city wall. Man, that boy is fit!! His fluid movements plus the camera works are amazing.....:GengarCool: I was watching it with this :wow:

@Chocolate

I also wondering why he didn't accept ZS's hands when he was so keens in helping him back then. ZS got power and The Emperor favors him so much even more than his own sons. With ZS as his backer, even his uncle dare not to says anything. That's why I said he is a coward since he prefers to do underhanded works to gains favors.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ling Bu Yi is blind! That is obviously a rabbit not a rat! But the wings are debatable. I guess he will have to kill because I still think it looks like chicken wings. LOL

Opps didnt realize....how long of a post this was going to be.

Zhao Lu Si just did an interview.

Q:How do you view 081 and 33 relationship?

A: On set, I was always aggravated. I was viewing their relationship from CSS perspective. The audience might feel they are sweet and romantic but when I'm watching them, my heart aches for CSS. If I'm speaking from CSS's perspective, I feel like them meeting gave her a lot of pain. Truthfully, maybe it's because I love CSS so much, I wish they never met.
******SheepMoon comment...if they never met, CSS would have died SOOO many times already.

Q: Will you be looking forward to a relationship that requires mutual redemption?

A: NO!!! A Big NO! If I weren't CSS and just merely an audience, I would have really enjoyed their relationship. I find it very romantic and even feel that their relationship was taken to an another level. But personally, if I am CSS, I wouldnt like it. The process is too tormenting. All of us wish for our relationship to be smoothsailing. Noone wants a love thats makes you lose your soul and half of your life.

Time for my rant now:

LBY makes her like him, fall in love with him, cant live without him, and then abandons her. I get it, he needs revenge...if not he cant live. I know he thought he could get revenge AND have her at the same time...but my heart aches for CSS.
I understand why he did what he did but its hard to forgive. I wonder what he will do to get CSS to forgive him.

I think it's a good thing this exist in drama land. I think in real life...this would be a pretty toxic relationship. It's funny how much Wu Lei and Zhao Lu Si doesnt like the relationship between LBY and CSS, but all the audience are obsessed.
If LBY was acted out by another actor....I dont think I would have like him as much. A big thanks to Wu Lei for bringing out the other side of him and not ONLY the dark crazy a bit psychotic one.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2