Havenites Dabang

20 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

So what dramas are everyone watching currently?

More like planning to, or to finish watching later, coz sched til month end is just so meh. 😵

Moon Embracing The Sun

Go Ahead

Empress Ki

Untamed

Candle in the Tomb

My go-to for destressing is either Eternal Love or Eternal Love of Dream, and those jaw-dropping Thai commercials! LOL! Maybe we can have a thread for iconic commercials too? 😄

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

hi, I accidentally hit sign out from discord, and I can get in back, why? 

okay, I get in back, lol

lols dont worry u will be able to sign bk in as long as you remember your pw hahahaha

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

My go-to for destressing is either Eternal Love or Eternal Love of Dream, and those jaw-dropping Thai commercials! LOL! Maybe we can have a thread for iconic commercials too? 😄

u can start one here in the Lounges my dear.....share it out 😉 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Congrats on everyone's hard work!!! The forum looks so good! Nice and shiney and newwww...Haha, I'm scared to start a new thread...though seriously considering making that Jasper thread @wallflowersforjane! Do you have any conventions I need to follow  or just get creative (What do you call Taiwanese actors? T-Artists?)....Don't want to ruin this beauty ^^ 

do it 😉 there are couple of us here who will help you keep tracks of the news so dont worry 😉 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Whooohooo!!!! Love you all!!! Nice forum!!!

hellooo ...eh who are you .....ahahahaha... glad to see you..hugs. @Ameera guess who is this tea woman @OsmanthusTea ?

Welcome aboard @akikisetsu @Ashes  @Aurore @Doesntmatter @Chocopie Atinoel @Defseul @Erdbeer @longwinter12 @lydialiem @patheticsane @rchlhearts @Robin @sharluvsenergy @ssteph  @themarchioness   @cloudcai  @atingngpex

tenor.gif?itemid=16258129

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

17 minutes ago, Ameera said:

No I can’t but 

seriously she love tea 😝just like @SilverMoonTea 

Gal , you know both tea ladies (pun intended) very well .. think again. 

5 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

@abs-oluteM, just paid special attention to your signature. While snacking. Relatable to the max. 😄 

*cough* Especially if it is really "a slice of Havenly abs". 😄 

There are days like this when I just wanna throw caution to the wind and stuff myself with a slice of abs ...haha ... I mean cake ...then I think about the calories. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

45 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

aiya one day won’t hurts unless it was cakes then I think u already reached ur quota **ahem**

Ehhhh I hv no quota for oppa abs ...

Cake TBH I am picky . 
——-

@Bee this is the main chat site.   Welcome gal !!!! Let me tag @stroppyse here as well .  We do hv a discussion thread for SF2 on the drama section 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ehhhh I hv no quota for oppa abs ...

Cake TBH I am picky . 
——-

@Bee this is the main chat site.   Welcome gal !!!! Let me tag @stroppyse here as well .  We do hv a discussion thread for SF2 on the drama section 

Someone call me?

Oppas' abs...is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?

Too much cake though will make me sick, unfortunately, as much as I like cake.

As for SF2, I'm finally caught up! I love it. I'm going to post on the thread here once I figure out what I want to say rather than gushing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Lovely to see you guys here @ktcjdrama and @Ameera

Any Potter Heads here?

I just saw this news - Japan to open world's second HP attraction

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/tokyo-new-harry-potter-attraction/index.html

Hmm, a HP thread? Are people still discussing about HP?

Me me me! Yes, another Potter attraction in Asia!

Perhaps a Wizarding World thread to cover everything, including Fantastic Beasts and the games? I suppose its more light discussions than intense book and movie debates nowadays.

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 2

23 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Omoooo~ I want a medal too~ It's so cute 🥺😢🤓

Another day and this is me looking at the oppa expert badge

tumblr_pfqt6s7ogr1wfff4co1_500.gif

The badge is too cute and I can't help it hahahaha 🤣

Welcome on boardddd @Bee @ktcjdrama @NicNac 🥳🥳🥳🥳

How is everyone? I hope everyone has a good day 😎

giphy.webp

(No, not really. I have to work 😆)

• Haha 8