Havenites Dabang

Hey hey @Alice Wonderland

yeah the whole vaccine thing, like as much as I want it working and available, im still a bit scared of it coz the testing for side effects and all that is in a way still unknown. Like its just hard to tell if theres any long term effects on the person taking it. Bit of a risk to take, but only time will tell......

Have to ask this...whats 'Dabang' mean? LOL, few of the forum section names im like....oooo new words.. hahaha

• Like 9

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

32 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

So you have to take it off completely and put it aside? Not that I disagree with it because I do think it's a little gross to put it around your chin, but the extent of the rules to police it?

well we are suppose to take it off and put it in a plastic or envelope while we eat and then only after u finish eating you're suppose to wear it back.....as long as you arent eating you're suppose to wear it....

if u are caught not wearing it...you will be fine

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well we are suppose to take it off and put it in a plastic or envelope while we eat and then only after u finish eating you're suppose to wear it back.....as long as you arent eating you're suppose to wear it....

if u are caught not wearing it...you will be fine

So intense the policing. I have been thinking of getting a simple mask holder since I saw the Korean celebs doing it. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/face-mask-holders-lanyards-for-around-the-neck_l_5f185e2cc5b6f2f6c9f05f51

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

So intense the policing. I have been thinking of getting a simple mask holder since I saw the Korean celebs doing it. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/face-mask-holders-lanyards-for-around-the-neck_l_5f185e2cc5b6f2f6c9f05f51

no choice....it got intense lately cause alot of ppl dont follow the order and the one that cause the slight increase again....was caught and reprimand as well as a lot of blame game is happening at his doorsteps.....

he was suppose to be home quarantine however he broke it...

so the government got all strict and tight up again.....

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

yeah the whole vaccine thing, like as much as I want it working and available, im still a bit scared of it coz the testing for side effects and all that is in a way still unknown. Like its just hard to tell if theres any long term effects on the person taking it. Bit of a risk to take, but only time will tell......

Testing started for the vaccine at where I am. There were 15,000 who did. And even if the positive rate is at 0.6% as of now out of total tests, the authorities might put us back to 8pm-6am curfew again. Previously it was hovering at 0.3%. The rate was down to more or less 150 out of 48,000 tests daily, but lately it spiked to 400+ out of around 70,000 tests.

If it increases, there might be another lockdown too, aside from curfews. Though most are following rules, there are those few who just don't care and go around wearing masks incorrectly, don't maintain social distancing, or worse, secretly have house gatherings which is strictly forbidden. There's one family who did that and guess what? More than 40 members from infant to grandparents were infected.

The schools here are about to start too on 30th. Kids are required to wear facemask, and keep another spare mask, plus gloves. During mealtimes, they have to wear face shield. Then change to the spare mask after. Only 15max per class to maintain social distance, and alternate week school and online learning. There's an option too of total online learning.

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

There's a reason I've read somewhere on masks that shouldn't be pulled down to the chin or to the neck. It's because the area beneath the face and the neck aren't protected, and pulling the mask down contaminates the inner part. It is better to remove completely while having food, or replace with a new mask.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

There's a reason I've read somewhere on masks that shouldn't be pulled down to the chin or to the neck. It's because the area beneath the face and the neck aren't protected, and pulling the mask down contaminates the inner part. It is better to remove completely while having food, or replace with a new mask.

yes that was the case.....however in Malaysia now they are taking every opportunity to fine u guys

every single damn opportunity....u dont maintain some distance or ur table have more than the allowed ppl without the distance of 1m between each other you will be fine.....

u dont record ur details....and if they went there and find out you're arent on the list, u will get fine......

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

a lot of delays. Can see that it will affect the dramas coming out later . 

Aw man..that means FOE is gonna leave us hanging not sure until when....😓 @bluepebbles @Alice Wonderland @SilverMoonTea....It’s a good thing that they halt to have precautions...but...ahhhhh🤧...

• Like 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

13 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Aw man..that means FOE is gonna leave us hanging not sure until when....😓 @bluepebbles @Alice Wonderland @SilverMoonTea....It’s a good thing that they halt to have precautions...but...ahhhhh🤧...

I think it has done filming. I remember @bluepebbles ever mentioned they did. So I guess FOE won't got affected. 

What is the list? Harry Potter? Haha. I read the books and watched all of them. I like Gryffindor. And I hate Goldenrod. Hahaha I remember my childhood days. Saw it a book store. And got curious to magic land, Hogwarts. 

• Like 8