Havenites Dabang

:680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: Tried to watch The Guest again now that it's on Netflix... but once again I couldn't go on. I really adore Anchor-nim in Find Me in Your Memory so I had wanted to re-try The Guest again, especially it has good review but... really not my cup of tea. I'm not even a slightest intrigued or thrilled by it and find it more disturbing than exciting.

@LaLa I'll see you at Mr. Queen thread :heiboi: Saw your tweets and laughed ~ don't feel too bad about SilverMoonTea. We sell to her 18 Again so hard, she didn't buy it too. :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@LaLa I'll see you at Mr. Queen thread :heiboi: Saw your tweets and laughed ~ don't feel too bad about SilverMoonTea. We sell to her 18 Again so hard, she didn't buy it too. :laugh:

I'm saving it as a reward to myself for finishing Start Up. Almost see the end in few minutes I'll start ep 16. Will watch Ep 1 with sub later LOL...

At that time, when I sold 18 Again to her, she sold the do do sol drama, which I didn't buy as well. 

Sunday will be over less than 10 hours :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

It's soooo hard. I don't know how you can digest such a disturbing show :shocked2: Good performances and effects from the production and cast though. I could take Exorcist better than this. :PikaRIP:

You're not the only one. I don't mind crime shows or even superhero type gore but this sort of possession dramas like Guest is something that makes my hair stand. 
@Darkarcana you should watch The Uncanny Counter. It is good.

@LaLa I will take note of Mr Queen. I don't have time at the moment to pick up more dramas as I am watching too many, plus I have a couple more dramas coming up . But I found the trailers very entertaining. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

27 minutes ago, LaLa said:

At that time, when I sold 18 Again to her, she sold the do do sol drama, which I didn't buy as well. 

Sunday will be over less than 10 hours.

Hahaha she abandoned Dol Sol La too. You definitely don't need to feel bad. And +1 that Sunday is almost over. I never really get to relax/rest on a Sunday because of house chores and having to prepare lunchbox for Monday.

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You're not the only one. I don't mind crime shows or even superhero type gore but this sort of possession dramas like Guest is something that makes my hair stand. 

I should have jumped to watch episode 3 instead of restarting from the beginning (like as if it would get any better!). LOL. I wasn't scared though. It was just seeing them go all crazy, sticking sharp object into their eye and the gore/blood which I find hard to watch. I suspect Strangers from Hell is also the same (saw some clips/pictures). Sighhhh. I do really wanna watch the acting performance but waaa, probably can't get into too. I'm actually annoyed at myself for missing out what-I-think-would-be-good-stuff. LOL.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@abs-oluteM Wow your one tweet is very powerful LOL

Reveal hidden contents

A lot also has to do with the hype for this drama. Start-Up & Kim Seon Ho was also a crowd puller. Joonchae ship & the Little Forest Ship as well.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

18 hours ago, LaLa said:

Hahaha I love all your cross-selling to each other! I recently finished 18 Again!!! :CharmanderYay: 

It was fun....I'll do my last write ups on 15-16 if you guys want to relive the finale again...haha

43 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha its good you didn't make a purchase on it. Great decision lols... 

LOL I still love Dodosolsollalasol :laugh::BulbaOWO::hearties: The ending killed me at the time, but I made peace with it because....I still love GAR and LJW in all the behind the scenes and KBS games and Swoon games.

The Swoon recently posted a video of them and it looks like most of the fandom have made peace with the ending and still like the show too.

I'm going to put your feelings down to you being a serial abandoner @SilverMoonTea :laugh: Are you still watching your Japanese drama? Trying to find some time to watch....but so far I'm behind with both True Beauty and The Uncanny Counter....so we shall see if I actually get around to it :idk:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL Im still watching my Jdrama haha. I think @Mouse interested on it too... @im0202 was watching it, not sure if she continue...

Haha, if I catch up on Uncanny Counter (or drop it...though people seem to love it so there's a good chance I will enjoy it), then I'll bump your Japanese drama up on the watch list :popcorn:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Folks, refresh your page. Check and see if you're on the JH 4.5 Light Mode. That is our new light theme & will be our default. Later in the week Soju & Mouse will start working on Dark Mode

Confirming the light mode theme, and looking forward to the dark theme 🙂

• Like 7
  • Party! 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Haha, if I catch up on Uncanny Counter (or drop it...though people seem to love it so there's a good chance I will enjoy it), then I'll bump your Japanese drama up on the watch list

I don't think you'll be dropping The Uncanny Counter :MewGiggle:

@abs-oluteM How do I find out I'm on 4.5 light theme? There are no choices for us to choose like before. I do think I am already on the light theme (because it looks almost the same as before except the fonts).

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

How do I find out I'm on 4.5 light theme? There are no choices for us to choose like before. I do think I am already on the light theme (because it looks almost the same as before except the fonts).

Refresh your page. I think Mouse has defaulted everyone on to the light mode. Our buttons are in dark pink like the previous one. The AQ one is in orange. Plus they fixed the spoiler problem in this light mode. In the AQ version everything was dark inside the spoiler. To be sure, you can just log out and log back in

• Like 7
  • Sad 1