Havenites Dabang

14 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

Let me just say...I love Sung hoon. He is a cute and down to earth guy, a foodie just like me. You should have seen him struggling to pay for that marathon that he attended. Hahaha @mademoiselle are you a fan of his?

Dugu? Sung Hoon? Not at all. Eat kiwi with skin on, that will make him the second person I know who does that. The skin is furry, I really can't imagine it'd be tasty. :thinking:

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

NEVER ....that goes against my religion....ahahahah kidding. Drama watching is like eating for me

LOLLL religion. I suppose it's something like that for me too. It's like an important ritual of my daily life... how can I take a break? Watching dramas are like a break/escape from real life and meeting Oppa deul in Maldives :laugh: .... I'm trying to BS some nicer descriptions of what we do here.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! Because I keep adding to my February drama watch list, the other day, I was thinking, "Ahh, so this is how it is for @abs-oluteM". :eeeee:

It is a great life! Truth is this pandemic is likely the reason I am able to. Am not the only one. Besides @mademoiselle ,  @ktcjdrama watches as many or maybe even more. :pandachamp:

Are there nutritional values to eating the skin of the kiwi?

• Haha 8

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

It is a great life! Truth is this pandemic is likely the reason I am able to. Am not the only one. Besides @mademoiselle ,  @ktcjdrama watches as many or maybe even more. :pandachamp:

Haha, that's very true! I am more busy at work during the pandemic but since I'm not going out as much, I have more time to watch dramas or read. I counted how many dramas I've finished so far (lots of them I started in the fall of 2020) and I've completed seven dramas. :laugh:

44 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Hey everyone. Did I miss something important? 

We were talking about how quick people are to attack others online when they dislike the contents someone puts out (even though there are disclaimers). 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

@Darkarcana @NiteWalker I wonder if the flower killer is not oppa then the vibes wont be this good huh? Lols. His sneaky smiles whenever they reveals his bad deed to lure and trick those detectives. Wait... it's not over for me yetttt... I am still stuck in ep 1. Hahaha. I seem to have some tight schedules over dramas so this one will take more long time to finish. Tho, I've seen enoguh spoiler clips here and there. So it helps me to be patient.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Aiyoh, LJS cannot take off his shirt - too fair! Thank God he quickly covered up with blanket.

Oh maybe you can jot my memory....which scene was this ? He is really white like snow.

Hey @mirmz I saw all the cute cat memes! How's school been ? Valentine's round the corner...:lenny:

Ahem if anyone wants to watch a really addictive melodrama ( I called it polished makjang!) ...should definitely check out Love (ft Marriage & Divorce). Am selling the drama now @ktcjdrama. LOL!

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ahem if anyone wants to watch a really addictive melodrama ( I called it polished makjang!) ...should definitely check out Love (ft Marriage & Divorce). Am selling the drama now @ktcjdrama. LOL!

If this isn’t showing on Netflix, like we can get the subbed episode so quickly, it is definitely a drama I will live recap! Hahaa... 

• Haha 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

If this isn’t showing on Netflix, like we can get the subbed episode so quickly, it is definitely a drama I will live recap! Hahaa... 

IKR...ahahahah...but I am so grateful that NF airs the episode immediately. My mum was watching another drama when I told her that eps 6 is out. She immediately stopped the other one and tuned into this . LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@Darkarcana @NiteWalker I wonder if the flower killer is not oppa then the vibes wont be this good huh? Lols. His sneaky smiles whenever they reveals his bad deed to lure and trick those detectives. Wait... it's not over for me yetttt... I am still stuck in ep 1. Hahaha. I seem to have some tight schedules over dramas so this one will take more long time to finish. Tho, I've seen enoguh spoiler clips here and there. So it helps me to be patient.

He is so charming 🤧 my heart melts for his charming looks.😍 Wonder if we can see that same facial expression in mouse or not hehehehehe

• Like 7

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Oh why not? The last episode was anti-climatic but the pace throughout was good. Although I wouldn't watch it a second round.

I was ffwd-ing often and just watch here and there. So I cannot say I finished it properly. Dunno, just feel that the revenge back n forth was just too much for me. First few episodes I was watching diligently though. 

• Like 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hey @mirmz I saw all the cute cat memes! How's school been ? Valentine's round the corner...:lenny:

thanks for checking out the cat memesssss.

also school is pretty meh,  school's been cancelled lately because of the weather so it's been online recently. i swear if tomorrow is online school i'm going to go insaneeeee. 

also since it is valentine's day soon, feel free to post valentine's  day memes in the holiday memes thread.

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 4
  • Party! 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

also school is pretty meh,  school's been cancelled lately because of the weather so it's been online recently.

Today in the midwest is really cold, @mirmz! Don't go outside and I hope you stay warm. I ran out of groceries so I'm not looking forward to going outside. :cry:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle

I am at episode 15 now. That shadow scene was sweet. He's going to die right? 😢

Oh no! Mr Choi!

Aiyoh, LJS cannot take off his shirt - too fair! Thank God he quickly covered up with blanket.

Lol, I didn't know there's a prerequisite that men must not be too fair when going topless 🤣🤣🤣. Btw, what shadow scene? I figure you would be finished by now so need me to answer that.

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Today in the midwest is really cold, @mirmz! Don't go outside and I hope you stay warm. I ran out of groceries so I'm not looking forward to going outside. :cry:

yeah, i doubt i'm going to have in person school tomorrow!!.  it was 20 degrees below this morning. we're supposed to have a WEEK of this weather. i think i might freeze lol.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

well the badass image sure does appeal as of now....though im not tempted into watching the drama as yet lols

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, mirmz said:

yeah, i doubt i'm going to have in person school tomorrow!!.  it was 20 degrees below this morning. we're supposed to have a WEEK of this weather. i think i might freeze lol.

I'm in the single digits with lows of -11. We will both be cold but at least you get to stay indoors. :pandasadspoon:

What is everyone doing for Lunar New Year/Valentine's Day?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

What is everyone doing for Lunar New Year/Valentine's Day?

posting valentines memes in my thread :GengarAww:

also @Tofu here's a cold weather tip (u can trust me since i havebeen through cold midwest winters before). what i like to do is take 2 pairs of fluffy socks and layer them over each other since my feet get easily cold in the winter. another thing you can do is layer a pair of soft, thin legging s under a pair of  jeans. that should give you some warmth this winter

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3