Havenites Dabang

Ehhh ...we should all like spend this Valentine's day working out a bit. @ktcjdrama introduced me to this amazing channel. I have started using the videos & they are pretty good. But more than that , the channel is a feast for the eyes.

Simple stuff ...just walk :pandahappy: edit @Jane i see on twitter you're walking for your exercise. Some inspiration for you

Spoiler

@Dhakra do you still work out a lot? I remember you use to hit the gym often.

---------------------

Anyway I finally finished binging Hotel Del Luna. The last two episodes were the best.  Anyone watched it while it was airing? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

39 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Anyway I finally finished binging Hotel Del Luna. The last two episodes were the best.  Anyone watched it while it was airing? 

Awesome!! Yes, I watched it while it was airing. Binging dramas mess up my schedules and I really try to avoid it as much as possible, really... hahaaa

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra do you still work out a lot? I remember you use to hit the gym often.

In theory I do or rather would love to. I was in actual good shape last year but due to covid our gyms had to close last November and haven't reopened since then. They won't open for at least another month aswell. Maybe in early summer there is a chance. 

But yeah, almost 4 months now since I haven't worked out and pretty much all progress is gone. 

I eat kinda unhealthy aswell right now, so that's doing the rest.

I tried working out at home or go for a run, but that's not my jam. Running around with no purpose feels so weird. 

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What did everyone do for their Valentine's Day?

Mine is just like any other day - house chores, sleep and cooking.

Nothing special. Same day as usual. Cooking, playing games and watching videos. Okay, technically it's 11am here, but I know my day won't include anything special. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 9
28 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

But yeah, almost 4 months now since I haven't worked out and pretty much all progress is gone. 

I eat kinda unhealthy aswell right now, so that's doing the rest.

I tried working out at home or go for a run, but that's not my jam. Running around with no purpose feels so weird. 

Think that's the problem with exercise etc. Definitely hard to stay motivated. But think of your health  - though you're much younger than me , you're not that young any more . :smug:

@mademoiselle Impossible to binge all of Mr Queen at one go. LOL! 

Next week is gonna be madness. All the dramas I plan to watch are airing all at once :pandaheadstomp:

RiverWhereTheMoonRises 15 Feb
SisyphusTheMyth 17 Feb
BeyondEvil 19 Feb
Vincenzo 20 Feb

And I still have Luca  and She Would Never Know. Ottoke?? How shall I do this? I need a spreadsheet to manage this. But the one that I am actually most excited for is Vincenzo. LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM The more reason to binge it now! Hahaha!

I can't wait for these new ones to start. There are all different days, all you have to do is watch them on the night (like you do for Sunbae) or the next day!

There, I've done it for you. :laugh: It's only 6-7 dramas (where's your Love feat. marriage & divorce), still less than last year isn't it?

Mon-Tue

Sunbae

River

LUCA

Wed-Thu

Sisyphus

You can catch up Mon-Tue dramas on Tue - Thu.

Fri-Sat

Beyond Evil

Sat-Sun

Vincenzo

I'll check them all out too; just not sure will keep going with all of them. I'm already unsure continuing with LUCA.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

There, I've done it for you. :laugh: It's only 6-7 dramas (where's your Love feat. marriage & divorce), still less than last year isn't it?

OOO thanks ! Oh yes I forgot Love feat M&D. That one I won't drop for sure. It makes my blood boil every episode - so darn good :pandarage2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Think that's the problem with exercise etc. Definitely hard to stay motivated. But think of your health  - though you're much younger than me , you're not that young any more:smug:

Wh-How-Did you just.....

Image result for what gif minions

?

How dare you noona!

I'm a youthful spring of youthfulness!

It's not motivation, I am burning for the day the gym is opening up again. I have so much energy, can't wait to let it all out again and stress those muscles, but at home I can't focus and outside it's just uncomfy. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane i see on twitter you're walking for your exercise. Some inspiration for you

LOL OMG. This is an ABS-olutely interesting channel. I am actually following videos from Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home channel. I have been doing them for a few years off and on. It's very simple to follow but you will definitely get a work out. Check it out if you need a change. :Ghastlel:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Same old same old as well. I am trying to work on my fics. 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Next week is gonna be madness. All the dramas I plan to watch are airing all at once

This sounds like that crazy period last September! The only one that's interesting to me is River. But whether I will watch that live is another question. Now that I am back to alternate WFH weeks, maybe I will be able to.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

How did you like it?! I watched it when it was airing. During the time it aired, I decided to give it a shot because I hadn't watched a YJG drama in a long time and because IU's clothes were so nice. :wow:

I'm also really excited for the new Korean dramas airing this week too! I'm in a lot of trouble though because the ones I'm interested in are all on the weekends and I'm already watching Ling Long (it airs six episodes every weekend). It also doesn't help that Douluo Continent airs two episodes every day so it's fourteen episodes every week! Between all the dramas I want to watch (River Where the Moon Rises, Beyond Evil, Vincenzo, Ling Long, and Douluo Continent), if I keep up with all the episodes aired every week, I would be watching a total of 26 episodes!! :pandaheadstomp: 

10 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

Uhm Ki Joon 😍, I find him very evil + hot looking 

Uhm Ki Joon is pretty handsome so I can understand. :eeeee:

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

hiiii! :D

mirmz, it continues to be cold so don't go outside. I hope they have online schooling for you for a while. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
22 hours ago, Jane said:

LOL OMG. This is an ABS-olutely interesting channel. I am actually following videos from Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home channel. I have been doing them for a few years off and on. It's very simple to follow but you will definitely get a work out. Check it out if you need a change. :Ghastlel:

Ooo yes I used Leslie's videos last year during the first lock down in Malaysia as we were not allowed to go jog / walk in the park. But this round we can , so I don't use her vids anymore.  Do love them as i I find it a great way to stay motivated .  What I try to alternate my walks / jogs with are zumba videos etc.

10 hours ago, Tofu said:
On 2/14/2021 at 2:34 PM, abs-oluteM said:

How did you like it?! I watched it when it was airing. During the time it aired, I decided to give it a shot because I hadn't watched a YJG drama in a long time and because IU's clothes were so nice. :wow:

IU's clothes were really so beautiful. It took me quite awhile to get into the drama as I confess I did not find the chemistry between YJG and IU very strong. In fact she matched Lee Do Hyun a lot more in the flashbacks to the past. However , what I did like very much was the trio who worked for her & all the side stories. Just in case others have not watched it ...

Spoiler

Towards the end I did enjoy it more than I expected and cried as everyone had to say goodbye and go to the after life. What I appreciated  was that they did not cave in to give a fan service ending - they had her leave for the after life instead of staying with him. That made sense. 

Last night I caught this very cute lil movie that Krystal is in . Quite a good watch

• Like 6
  • Party! 1

On 2/14/2021 at 1:34 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Me me.. :pandahappy:

I watched it live (like really streaming it live) crying so much on the farewell scenes, got many shock because of the ghosts and their appearances but smile silly because of the comedy. I'm glad you like it. I knew you start it because of Do Hyun ^^

On 2/14/2021 at 5:39 PM, mademoiselle said:

Mine is just like any other day - house chores, sleep and cooking.

Watching dramas while eating oranges :pandapopcorn:

I'm postponing watching last episode of Mr Queen with subs and the special episodes too. Not yet ready to say goodbye yet.

After finishing Mr Queen I'll only have 1 drama and 1 variety show in my current watching list :pandathink:

• Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: