Havenites Dabang

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz

You can try during durian coffee from your Asian grocery.

I personally can't imagine how it would go lol!

The furthest I've done with durian is making a batch of durian flavoured macarons. I still think it should just stay and be eaten as fruits or ice cream...

durian coffee...like....you drink coffee to give you a quick wake up and get going...not durian coffee...drink and you just yak and choke gasping for air..... HAHAHAHAHHA:laugh:

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

hey @mirmz . How's it going? Still snowing & all. Have been reading about the weather and even places like Texas are super cold , something unexpected. So does this mean you guys can study from home?

@ktcjdrama I did continue with Eps 2 of Hello Me. It was quite funny. But you have to be able to stomach the sort of slapstick type of comedy. Poor oppa had to do this squid dance. ( part of the FL's imagination) He must be cringing . 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMI plan to watch Beyond Evil... i think this month too many new dramas.. I scared following too many & then forgot the story lols .... 

What is too many dramas? That is not in my vocabulary! :pandaheadstomp:..aaaha

I am watching 8. Not sure once my work schedule is heavier if I can keep this up .  LOL

Mon-Tues : She Would Never Know/ LUCA The Beginning/ River Where The Moon Rises

Wed-Thurs : Sisyphus - The Myth / Hello, Me!

Fri- Sat : Beyond Evil , Sat - Sun: Love (feat Marriage & Divorces)/ Vincenzo

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/16/2021 at 10:14 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Bingo!! 

Aren't you planning to pick up any of the new dramas this week? So many premieres. 

Did you watch eps 17 of Love Struck...that was just so random. It was nice to see a bit more of JCW and KJW but hmm the sudden focus on the cop's love life was just weird.

I'll try to watch Vincenzo and Sisyphus The Myth.. Oh and hello it's me (?) the one with Choi Kang Hee and Kim Young Kwang

Oh yes I did watch the additional episodes. The love story of the police is a little bit strange, that's true. We didn't even know whether he likes the actress back or not.. I feel better if they use it for explaining more about Rin I and Kyeong Jun more or better just use all for Eun Oh and Jae Won hahaha

It has been raining for days in here.. I've been sleeping without turning on the AC for the past week.

Very hard to separate myself from my bed to work in the morning :pandasleep:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 2/16/2021 at 2:52 PM, ktcjdrama said:

The world’s weather is getting crazy... It even snowed in Houston Texas! 😱 Friend sent me a picture. 

its wasnt suppose to snow?

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

What is too many dramas? That is not in my vocabulary! :pandaheadstomp:..aaaha

I am watching 8. Not sure once my work schedule is heavier if I can keep this up .  LOL

Mon-Tues : She Would Never Know/ LUCA The Beginning/ River Where The Moon Rises

Wed-Thurs : Sisyphus - The Myth / Hello, Me!

Fri- Sat : Beyond Evil , Sat - Sun: Love (feat Marriage & Divorces)/ Vincenzo

im not even looking at your signature....its sounds crazy to me lols

On 2/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, TRaNz said:

durian coffee...like....you drink coffee to give you a quick wake up and get going...not durian coffee...drink and you just yak and choke gasping for air..... HAHAHAHAHHA:laugh:

actually we had ppl landed in the hospital because of Durian Coffee...it was too much and too heaty....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@abs-oluteM I watched Hello? It's Me!

I think it's a keeper. Although I'm not sure whether I'll love KYK's character. Most importantly I really like the young actress Lee Re. I hope she is in the drama for as long as possible. @Chocolate Remember Min Joo (little sister with better chemi with Zinu)? She's rocking it in this drama and what's funny is her character is also into becoming an idol. LOL! I felt like I was watching a continuation and that Min Joo finally got to audition.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

I think it's a keeper. Although I'm not sure whether I'll love KYK's character. Most importantly I really like the young actress Lee Re. I hope she is in the drama for as long as possible. @Chocolate Remember Min Joo (little sister with better chemi with Jin Woo)? She's rocking it in this drama and what's funny is her character is also into becoming an idol. LOL! I felt like I was watching a continuation and that Min Joo finally got to audition.

KYK's character is an idiot in the truest sense of the word.  :pandawhat:How can someone with so many skills ( and licenses for each of them) , not be able to find a job! But then again, I just think it is his lack of motivation. He's never known what it is to have to make a living. But I notice KYK enjoys taking up this sort of comedy roles...

You're right about the young actress.  I like her a lot too. She will have a big part in the drama too.  

24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im not even looking at your signature....its sounds crazy to me lols

It is not recommended. ahahahaah

@LaLa after you watch Hello Me, let me know how you feel. Maybe I should open a thread 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

its wasnt suppose to snow?

It hardly ever snows there. People (and things) are not used to the cold weather. That same friend who sent me picture of snow, had a burst pipe and her kitchen ceiling collapsed, making a huge mess and no running water for a while. 

• Shocked 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I think it's a keeper. Although I'm not sure whether I'll love KYK's character. Most importantly I really like the young actress Lee Re. I hope she is in the drama for as long as possible. @Chocolate Remember Min Joo (little sister with better chemi with Zinu)? She's rocking it in this drama and what's funny is her character is also into becoming an idol. LOL! I felt like I was watching a continuation and that Min Joo finally got to audition.

Oh I like her! She was great in Peninsula too. But everyone looks so young in this drama. Plus I think @abs-oluteM says a bit slap stick? Will try if have time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Oh I like her! She was great in Peninsula too. But everyone looks so young in this drama. Plus I think @abs-oluteM says a bit slap stick? Will try if have time.

It is silly at times but it works for me. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I am waiting patiently for the day that these two are old enough & reunite in a romance drama as the leads, haha

What drama was this ?

• Like 6

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM - Did Hello, It's Me come out this week? Wow, I can't keep up anymore. How many dramas came out this week? :pandaheadstomp:

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It hardly ever snows there. People (and things) are not used to the cold weather. That same friend who sent me picture of snow, had a burst pipe and her kitchen ceiling collapsed, making a huge mess and no running water for a while. 

My friend lives in Austin and she said it's not too bad where she is. I feel really bad for them because they are not equipped for cold weather. I don't think they even have plows to plow the snow on the streets. Like @mirmz said, the weather has been nice! We were around 15-20 degrees this week! I even went outside without my winter coat yesterday because it was so nice. There was a moment that I felt kind of bad because I'm thinking about how great the weather is here and in Texas, they are getting the same weather but it probably feels different there. :cry:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM

That was taken around the time when they did Radio Romance. Before that they did Six Flying Dragons. Lee Re was also in Start-Up (playing the older sister when Lee Hanna and Suzy were young. The young Suzy now plays young Kim So Hyun in River).

Amongst all the small roles, I like her best in MoA. She really stood out in there. I am hoping to see her become as good as Kim So Hyun in the future. 🤞🏻

KYK's character - he lacks determination, concentration & is spoilt. Can't take doing "hard" work. Plus those certificates only prove he has learnt it, it doesn't mean he is good at it, right? He would still need working experiences to enhance the learnt skills. He reminds me of Shopping King Louie. Hahahaha. Maybe later we will see him channeling his skills.

@Chocolate
She's grown again. Looks like a young lady now.

@NiteWalker

Lol, really? Well even more reason to pair them up as an OTP in future hehehe

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahahhaha....you will be looking like that till 2 weeks later **ahem**

it will tar out a lil then it wont look that bad, however you still need to go bk for retouching after 2 weeks or 3 weeks? so that it will stay longer?

Eh yeah you know the brow game pretty well 😆 .....

Some more can't touch water now ..... 

And I think will scabbing & peel off for a while .... 

Well, good thing its wfh anyway, no one will see my angry bird brow now....

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Eh yeah you know the brow game pretty well 😆 .....

Some more can't touch water now ..... 

And I think will scabbing & peel off for a while .... 

Well, good thing its wfh anyway, no one will see my angry bird brow now....

because most of my colleagues will go for it hahaha and like you we will joke about how they will stay Angry Bird for at least a month hahahaha...

• Haha 5