Havenites Dabang

22 hours ago, LaLa said:

I knew you start it because of Do Hyun ^^

Bingo!! 

Aren't you planning to pick up any of the new dramas this week? So many premieres. 

Did you watch eps 17 of Love Struck...that was just so random. It was nice to see a bit more of JCW and KJW but hmm the sudden focus on the cop's love life was just weird.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, abs-oluteM said:

All the dramas I plan to watch are airing all at once :pandaheadstomp:

RiverWhereTheMoonRises 15 Feb
SisyphusTheMyth 17 Feb
BeyondEvil 19 Feb
Vincenzo 20 Feb

And I still have Luca  and She Would Never Know.

Man I am so behind with my dramas... still have one thing to tackle this week before I can jump into these new dramas. All I want to watch, but realistically, I should probably cross out a couple 😭

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Man I am so behind with my dramas... still have one thing to tackle this week before I can jump into these new dramas. All I want to watch, but realistically, I should probably cross out a couple 😭

i will ask u to choose what u like the most to watch....and u most probably will say....all also u like :x

Just now, mirmz said:

i'd take heat over cold ANY day lol

i take the cold....lols

lets switch

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah heating bills get pretty hefty in the winter 

oooo same here with the aircon bill....it does get hefty too for us during the beginning of the year if we proceeded to on the air con

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Everyday the weather is scorching hot :pandarage2:

we are wishing for snow and they are wishing for heat lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I am here to sell you guys Vincenzo 

@NiteWalker finally it is raining in KL. My electricity bill is gonna be high this month for sure. 

You know I don't see much difference between RMCO , CMCO, MCO. Our government flip flop on all the rules & restrictions so often ,  that all these lock down / quarantine measures are confusing!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring