Havenites Dabang

LOL funniest news from our state Victoria in Australia......we got told a few hours ago that at midnite tonite we go straight into a 5 day stage 4 lockdown. hahaha wat a start to the Lunar New Year...Year of the Ox...going strong.....**sigh**...5 day bender it is.

Hotel Quarantine failure again for the 2nd time....workers spreading out to the community. yeeeeee

Dw guys....McDonalds and KFC is still open for me...I will be Okaayyyyyyy:laugh:

• Haha 8
  • Shocked 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

19 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

LOL funniest news from our state Victoria in Australia......we got told a few hours ago that at midnite tonite we go straight into a 5 day stage 4 lockdown. hahaha wat a start to the Lunar New Year...Year of the Ox...going strong.....**sigh**...5 day bender it is.

Hotel Quarantine failure again for the 2nd time....workers spreading out to the community. yeeeeee

Dw guys....McDonalds and KFC is still open for me...I will be Okaayyyyyyy:laugh:

Perfect time to start new/catch up on kdrama! Come join @abs-oluteM and I at the Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick thread. :mine: We're a bit lonely there...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

I had KFC yesterday. Haven't had it for awhile now & hmm the KFC standard where I am has dropped. Sad that guys are in lock down again. I thought things are under control

Yes come watch She Would Never Know with me & @mademoiselle

• Like 7
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

lols.....

we all is home cook no fast food

You should definitely eat home cook if you can. I usually take out for lunch & then dinner is home cooked.,

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Perfect time to start new/catch up on kdrama! Come join @abs-oluteM and I at the Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick thread. :mine: We're a bit lonely there...

Hrmmm, I watched the trailer....is it funny? i mean didnt really hook me in....the only pretty looking person in there is Lee Hyun Wook. haha

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I had KFC yesterday. Haven't had it for awhile now & hmm the KFC standard where I am has dropped. Sad that guys are in lock down again. I thought things are under control

Yes come watch She Would Never Know with me & @mademoiselle

Ahhh to be honest, you need to have it a few times from the same spot to make a solid conclusion....so go have it a few more times and see if it actually has gone down in standards. hehehe

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Hrmmm, I watched the trailer....is it funny? i mean didnt really hook me in....the only pretty looking person in there is Lee Hyun Wook. haha

Hahaha beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me, the male lead is the prettiest & fairest of them all :GrowDerp:

Where is everybody??? So quiet here.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 8
16 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Tranz, my turn, 

let me just...direct you...to 

Haha, see if you are interested :)

18 more days so I’m advertising for recruits haha

• Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

Tranz, my turn, 

let me just...direct you...to 

Haha, see if you are interested :)

18 more days so I’m advertising for recruits haha

interesting..looks alright..scary but alright...its got Kyung Soo jin in it, shes pretty..shame she was killed off in HUSH sooo early....might give this Mouse drama a go in March. :pandahappyspoon:

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

🥳 GXFC everyone.. so lazy to type the full sentence hahaha... 

Will ordering Pizza Hut, yay hawaiaan... forget about fat.. Been long time not eating sinful food. The worst case, will just exercise in @abs-oluteM's keep fit thread later :LarvitarSDab1:

YEESSSSSS PIZZAA....Circular goodnesssss!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Lunar New Year...hwwwiiiiiii :SquirtleOK:

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Hahaha I think I jinxed us! I was telling people here we weren't on lockdown and then today...bam!!! :laugh: The silver lining was that it was a half day for work since my bosses were worried about us sorting things last minute or feeling stressed for lockdown. So I went to visit a friend, got bubble tea and now I'm settled for the 5 days :idk:

Happy Lunar New Year by the wayyyyyy 

:heart::CharmanderYay::Party01::Party02:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I think I jinxed us! I was telling people here we weren't on lockdown and then today...bam!!! :laugh: The silver lining was that it was a half day for work since my bosses were worried about us sorting things last minute or feeling stressed for lockdown. So I went to visit a friend, got bubble tea and now I'm settled for the 5 days :idk:

Happy Lunar New Year by the wayyyyyy 

:heart::CharmanderYay::Party01::Party02:

Yeah i didnt think it was possible either, but seeing it pop up in more credible places I thought...omg..we;re gonna be in lockdown again HAHAHA. I dont know how our state is the ONLY state in Aus that has stuffed up hotel quarantine twice. youd think theyd learn by now hahaha.

well 5 days....5 day semi holiday? haha

13 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

:pandaangel:yessss welcome to Mouse Club~:pandaangel: See you in March! Haha

awww yyyiissssss :pandahappy:

• Haha 8